Justice League Marketing has gone too far

steppenwolf trying to terraform britistan with red skies

>"There's no protectors here. No Lanterns. No European Union."

The sun coming up in London is fucking news to bongs

>no e.u

Fucking kek good one op

learn to read you fat cunt.

A new weather system to match the new population.

We are really on Mars. You can clearly see where the terra-forming run out of steam here. We are all rejects from the real Earth.

Its been like it all over the country
I live in the north and for 2 hours everything looked like Vegas from BR2049.
Birds have been spazzing out all day too. Bizzare

Everything was yellow in the Midlands
Was like being in a Fincher movie

Learn to take a joke, you retarded muslim cum jar.

So Britain turned into Mexico?

One giant advertisement for Blade Runner

they'll be just as poor as mexico after brexit

t. hans al-muslamic

Anybody filming in London today got some v rare free kino

Where I live, there was just a comfy rose tint to everything. Felt like I was living in the world of Ginger Snaps. Real life was kino for a few fleeting moments.

>Breaking Bad UK

This
It was actually yellow in the Midlands

Bretty cool

>windy storm in bongland
>ahhhh muh hurricane!!

Stupid inbred mutants.

>Regularly get rose tinted sky during sunset
>Can't take good pictures because ugly buildings and streets

This was fantastic, it really did look like an effect for the Apocalypse. Very dark and yellow in the mid afternoon and the sun was a dirty pink color.

it was pretty cool, the sun was red and it felt like those exetremely yellow filters like in breaking bad

This wasn't a standard rose tinted sky, everything was orange at ground level. The air was like an orange filter

How would you even know the sky isn't like this every day, bongs?

I think the joke you were trying to make is "how do you know the sun isn't red all the time, bongs" because lmao it rains a lot in Great Britain. What you actually said doesn't make any sense because British people aren't subterranean and go outside every day. The joke you were trying to make wouldn't have been funny anyway though and would have just barely made sense and would have been top Reddit

>and go outside every day.

speak for yourself buddy

It was a fucking strange day. People's emotions were all over. It felt like an episode of The Twilight zone.

lel

Calm down Theresa. Go run through a field of wheat or something. These orange skies are making you even more gloom than usual.

lol
I was wondering about this all day, thought the apocalypse had come but that it was just kinda underwhelming

Hello Jean-Claude, how are you on this fine Luxembourgish day?

>even the weather is a refugee

You will be begging EU to take you back in less than a decade.

The EU will collapse under all the darkies it's importing in like 3 years.

quite good

theresa came here quite fast to suck some EU cock for the negotiations

It was kino in London.

It's like real live Blade Runner

>midlands
Is this where the Hobbits live?

>mfw based Denis was right about our dystopic future

I went outside earlier and everything was yellow and the sun was bright red. I wish it lasted a bit longer.

>real live

fucking creepy

Oi m8 da sunnis cum out da chimney skeh, fooking bloody harrykane i tell ya!

You dumb shits are saying this for 15 years.

Saw this in Spain once. Feels like alien planet.

It's ok Superman is britbong

THE END IS NEAR BRITAIN
THE SIGNS ARE HERE
YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAY
THE YELLOW QUEEN IS COMING FOR YOU

Fucking Whedon not happy just putting his shit filter all over the movie has to put it over Londonistan too?

>real-to-life

This happens at sunset several times a year where I live.
The yellow tint today was unusual though

Sort of.
Tolkien based aspects of Middle Earth on the contrast between the idyllic rural and heavily industrialised landscape in this part of the country at the turn of the century when he was growing up.

Britbongs feel special right now, let them enjoy this. They have to wake up tomorrow knowing they still live in a muslim state.

Fallout New Vegas?

Isn't hillary visiting the bongs? Would explain why the sky turned into a sneak peak of hell

I bet WB is mad that this didn't happen during filming. Just imagine how much money they could have saved on CGing the skies red while they were shooting in London..

More like kino sky.

>itfw you're so autisitc the only thing you could think of during the orange sky was how much it felt like a movie color filter instead of thinking about normie doomsday shit

>try discussing the mexico filter with colleague
>has literally no idea what I'm talking about

None, considering they shot the whole thing in front of a green screen in a soundstage.

>Very dark and yellow in the mid afternoon
>it really did look like an effect for the Apocalypse
I was thinking the same thing, I'm near GCHQ so I was checking local radio stations to see if we'd been nuked.