Black Panther

>trailer up for over three hours
>still not trending
>not even 500,000 views yet

what excuses will blacks and liberals make in the event this movie underperforms?

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jogj0_8rw48
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post yfw this pile of shit will do better at the box office than Blade Runner 2049

WE

what is up with that stupid song they used in the trailer? it was so distracting. at one point i thought the singer was making meow meow sounds.

>Movie about a guy from a hidden, technologically advanced African civilization
>Trailer features a rap song
>First line is: HOL UP

Alright, which one of you motherfuckers is directing this movie?

OWN

only domestic

It's capeshit. It's to be expected

To be honest, I was mildly interested after seeing the first trailer.

After seeing the new trailer though, Ive lost pretty much all interest.

I kind of like African culture. I think its neat. This new trailer makes it look like its going to be less about African culture and more Afro-American culture though.

The music really kills it for me. Id be much more interested if there was some indigenous African folk music or something rather than just modern rap music.

Im a white guy btw

this is a shill thread so they can say Sup Forums was wrong again

black panther is a marvel movie and will at worst do very well

>capeshit

No thanks.

was this movie created to bait people of african descent into cinemas?

It's gonna me hella diverse

it'll do well domestically, but shit internationally, i'd be surprised if they even bother to get a china release

Still more popular than anything DC's ever done

Finally, a superhero for the urban demographic

I love it. And the world-building they're setting up in establishing Wakanda's culture, society and government - man, Coogler is going to kill it and I cannot wait. Not to mention that the futuristic set design and costumes are on point.

And the colours and cinematography, sweet jesus. So lively.

forgot pic

my edited text went blurry as shit for some reason.

What is wrong with being racist?

WE

>After seeing the new trailer though, Ive lost pretty much all interest.

Needs more African and less African American. Given it's the MCU-Earth's only source of vibranium I can dig an advanced civ in the middle of Africa - in the style of Haggard's King Solomon or Phillip Jose Farmer's Opar - but it needs to be pure African nigger and not have anything relating to 'merkin niggers involved.

DIS

Antifa will pay you a visit

Disney is making so much money with capeshit, Star Wars and rebooting their own classic, they can afford this experiment even if it bombs hard. People blame the blacks, not Disney. Meanwhile that racist company can pretend they are at the frontline of social justice.
Harvey Weinstein worked for Disney for a long time. It doesn't seem they tried to stop him.

The character is pretty cool, so I will probably watch it despite of the trailer.

honestly looks kino as fuck, even though obviously i hate niggers, but i will watch this cuz its fucking kino

Didn't they carefully select the cast and crew to be as non-white as possible? You're not pinning this one on us.

>rap song
you're fucking ignorant. look up the fucking song and the artist and come back to apologize you trash

What if you have gun?

wtf is Forest Whitaker doing in this movie?

BURN!

>it's a faggot who hates marvel still finds time to obsessively monitor the response to anything marvel-related episode

Actually looks ok for a superhero movie. Not enough to make me watch it on the cinema but I imagine it'll be entertaining. Andy Serkis as the villian will be good if nothing else.

>HOL UP

Holy shit I didn't even notice this

the cartoon did a great job youtube.com/watch?v=jogj0_8rw48

I'll watch anything with a black leader that has "panther" in the name.

4-2, by the way.

Filling a quota?

Dijon Mustard should've been the live action Black Panther, not that Chad motherfucker

I am a first gen nigerian immigrant and I want to be killing the peoples who think we all talk and act the same in africa.

>>First line is: HOL UP

"Oh yeah" and "Uh-huh" precede "Hol up."

Are Nigerians aware of how much the rest of Africa loathes you guys?

being black

>its okay when black people do it

Getting really tired of there special privilege

Literally nobody knows anything about Black Panther and black people don't buy comics so they only get what they know from what social media tells them. In a vacuum it would bomb.

This movie is going to get a huge SJW "if you don't see it you're ___-ist" marketing push like Wonder Woman and will cross $500 million easily.

Marvel doesn't know how to market the Black Panther. They're supposed to sell him as a superhero who has the political power to change the world and rule his own country, not the physical embodiment of the Black collective. Even then, he should be representing the interests of Ethopians, not African Americas who exploit slavery for personal gain.

>Literally a "HOL UP" in a rap song for the trailer

Can't make this shit up

Why are they using a rap song to market a movie about a Prince? T'challa wouldn't like that music, he would love the sound of African music.

I was thinking they could get Hans Zimmer at least, some african style music like in the Lion King would be pretty good but its probably just gonna be shitty wubwub music

To realy appreciate this movie and respect black culture we all need to pirate it instead of buying tickets

America really likes to push their agenda down the throat at the rest of the world.

HOLY SHIT BEST MARVEL MOVIE COMING THRUUUUU

Damn, it looks fucking great!

There are more black people in america than there are total people in all of Canada.
If shit flops, it's their own fault.

>The music really kills it for me. Id be much more interested if there was some indigenous African folk music or something rather than just modern rap music.

exactly this
I'm so fed up with hip hop in trailers, fucking bass always to the max with the fucking 3 second silence break for the super cool one liner, and remixes of famous songs straight from some dj 's festering asshole.
Give me some African percussion and drums already. Give me something raw. Not this over produced piece of shit that we've already heard 100 000 times.

>what excuses will blacks and liberals make in the event this movie underperforms?
Racism?

Fuck Marvel.
Release the Punisher show already.

Shame because the lead was quite competent in the Civil War with what little screen time he had and I took him seriously. This just seems to be pandering of the worst type, though.

Literally #2 trending topic in the US on twitter.

excuse? They will just say "the movie bombs because the audience is racist"

This, if it wasn't for martin freeman and what looks like andry serkis in blackface
I would've just figured this was another Tyler perry movie poster

he literally the "token black superhero"
he doesnt even have powers, he just has a suit

>panther v panther

sigh

>Getting really tired of there special privilege

shut the fuck up. crying about the only marvel movie with prominent black actors that hasn't even released yet isn't helping to prove your convenient though idiotic excuse to find displeasure with black people. and you just know there are going to be cameos from either iron man and/or captain america and/or [insert white avenger] who's relevant to the story.

No we don't loath Nigerians

Should have seen this coming, it is specifically targeted at Black Americans and their uber commercialized culture. Ugandans aren't going to buy Black Panther merch.

It's Black Leopard

what do you mean it's definitely partially rap
it's not actually gil-scott heron

HOL UP

LETS GO GO GO

lmao ebonics holy shit

One of the top comments
>OMG. This is so F LIT!!!!!!
And i thought it would be tigers panthers and sheet in Southafrica. I was so wrong.

>HOL UP

being the token black guy.

The Nazis who run youtube.

>literally the first lyric of the song

>AYO HOL UP

you can't make this shit up

>I want to hear folk music
>Oh by the way, I'm white

No way, you're kidding

Villain is a hood nigger trying to destroy a proud ethnostate of unrivaled technological marvel and comparative social progress. This might be good.

Scientifically unfounded with no advantage.

Why didn't Battlefield Earth destroy his career?

>>still not trending
Then don't help it by making this thread, faggot. Don't think you are fooling everyone. Negative publicity is still publicity.

@ Everyone Else: Ignore these threads. Doesn't matter if they are positive or negative. They are all made by shills.

>provides no source to back up "scientific" claim
Eat shit, libtard.

What you don't understand is that black people being black people is the number one cause of racism

>unironically looks more interesting than any other Marvel film
>OY VEY WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE COLOREDS COME SEE IT; SET THE TRAILER TO RAP MUSIC

I wonder if niggers are smart enough to get offended by pandering like this.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Blade Runner 2049.

>look up the artist
Holy shit

The original artist wrote a song calling for the moon landing to be cancelled to increase welfare spending

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Exactly, no scientific evidence to back up racism.

Also what makes you think I'm a lib?

Are you being serious right now? Throughout almost all of human history, having group preferences and a healthy fear of outsiders and people that didn't look like you was literally a means for survival.

its DOA

AYO HOL UP WE OWN YALL CRACKAS

In light of the pacific rim 2 trailer I just think execs are out of touch

That's wrong. He's enhanced to better-than-human strength and speed. In the movies he's clearly on the same level as Cap and Bucky, or at least Bucky.

You can't make this shit up, HOL UP

WE OWNYU

Is dis homie in da movie?

and time and time again, the exact opposite proved to be true as conquerors swallowed other indigenous populations making what once was separate, part of the whole.

integration has been just as much part of the story as segregation- the only difference is that people don't tend to dwell on integration because it's eventually accepted.

>wonders if niggers are upset by pandering
>ignores or never notices with his particular brand of shit is catered to

wew boy, i wonder indeed.

Just because something was used in the past doesn't mean it was the best choice at the time, and especially doesn't mean its the best choice today.

>I kind of like African culture.
>African
>culture

This has always struck me as weird, why does hollywood pander to blacks so much? They're like 10% of your population and most are poor

Surely they'd be better off making a latino superhero

Just by the trailer, I can tell this will be puking CGI effects in your face at every possible moment, to the point you yell at the crew in the cinema to pause the movie every 5 minutes so you can get some fresh air and rest your eyes.

white guilt always buys tickets