Electoral Map Predictions

Am I delusional for thinking this is totally possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#stateorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throw in Virginia and I would call it Trump's best case scenario.

I think Trump probably wins, but I dont think by that much.

best case scenario, assange drops a massive redpill and he wins everything but baltimore, DC, assachussetts and maybe cuckifornia

Agreed.

I don't think either candidate will surpass 300 electoral votes, however.

Whoever performs better during the debates will be the next president. Believe me!

No because that's probably what's gonna happen. Trump is going to take half of New England and we all get to mock the leftists for 8+ years. Going to be solid fun.

Well, I mean right now. Trump is on an upswing and has good momentum we'll have to see how far that lasts until the polls stabilize.

Why is Washington State always blue?

>MN

Trump needs to win Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Virginia and probably Nevada. If he can win Pennsylvania (he's been doing well there) then that's 20 electoral votes.

Ben Shapiro was talking about this earlier today. Trump could do it.

>a third party getting even a single electoral vote
Yeah, no.

californians, degenerates and cucks in seattle and godless enviro-cucks everywhere throughout the state

Every time I see these maps all I can ever think is, 'what the fuck is wrong with New Mexico?' Why the fuck are they ALWAYS liberal. If it was just about being full of poorfag beaners, then Az would be blue too.

Most liberal state in the union. It's basically controlled by a mega city known as the Puget sound and is massively liberal. Even the white men overwhelmingly vote Democrat
t. Washingtonian

Yuppies and hipsters. (Seattle)

>What is George Wallace

>most liberal state

That's not CA

I'd seriously jizz myself if trump got more than 300.

Maine, too. Then absolute best case scenario.

Guys, if by some magic (actually like a 15% chance right now) New Jersey goes red, would you think any higher of our state? It's not bad everywhere, really.

tfw living in cuckafornia and my vote probably will get invalidated by this backwards system

It's a meme. They voted for Bush in 2004

California is liberal because of spics and blacks. There are still major conservatives in California. Washington is very white and very liberal, has always been a stronghold and filled with cucks and sjws

california would be red without the beaners, niggers and slant-eyes infesting the state

the cucks in the pacific NW have noone to blame but themselves

>Rhode island
>Oregon

You and Oregon still don't let people pump their own gas.

heh,
>minnesota,
>red

guess what i say next...

Also Asian pussy. White men love to betray their race for Asian girls, especially the nonreligious type that lives in the north west.

Every thread.

Trump will not win this election.

Yeah, I hate that too. I actually lived in PA and NY for most of my life and I can put a nozzle into a hole just fine, thank you very much.

This is what will happen. My repeating digits confirm.

it's a major problem in CA too. low test betas always piss away their heritage for gutter tier southeast asians.

God I live in such a cuck state

>Off by one
Kek mocks thee.

>Ben Shapiro was talking about this earlier today. Trump could do it.

Can you link that please? He has three videos up just today.

forgot the electoral count. here are the digits that repeat

yes

>Jersey

It's gonna be hard not see you guys as the armpit of America. Jersey Shore really solidified your bad reputation too.

Could this happen?

He's well ahead in iowa

This cuck and his lesbo wife lives in WA. More than enough proof

I think Colorado is where Trump may have the chance to win

Looks like one might go to Trump from Maine, but yeah it's pretty realistic.

Sorry bro, but it really just looks like the dumping ground for Philadelphia and New York, neither of which are particularly prestigious cities.

Why would Colorado Nevada and Pennsylvania go red?

Reagan didn't even get Minnesota, but then again they did elect Ventura as governor so they do at least have a sense of humor.

Colorado is more likely than NH

Colorado voted for the Bushes, Trump is tied or ahead in Nevada

Pennsylvania is cucked tho

If Trump starts to legitimately make a play for New England, yes. There is a few New Hampshire polls recently where Clinton's lead has been cut by a significant amount.

NH is traditionally red too, he just needs to bring out those voters to the polls.

Yes. This is the map and everything else is wrong.

Wisconsin is probably a NG. Otherwise...Checkem.

>Trump could do it.
Faggot. Don't talk like that.

Trump WILL do it.
Believe in him as he does in you.

> NH is traditionally red too,

Of the lolbertarian way sadly

Trump gets harmed when Gary is polled as well, NH is not gonna happen

NH is not traditionally red. It voted for Bush once and has been reliably Democratic since then.

It's a swing state that could go either way this election.

> NC blue

dropped

If he wins Wisconsin and Michigan he wins Maine (and probably Rhode Island too)

you're a fucking idiot

Because the pollsters have been very reliable for the last couple of years, right? Right.

The only people I know that are somewhat like them in attitude and accent are some of my cousins from Staten Island, where most of the cast of Jersey Shore is also from.

>just 2 people running

and if women didn't vote he'd get the states, what's you point? 'IF' means jack shit

>counting polls that occured before Hillary face planted into an amberlamps.

>counting polls that don't exist

My best prediction.

the polls were wrong for the primaries, why would they be right for the general election.....

In all likelihood, people are reluctant to admit they are voting for trump, even over the phone to a stranger.

the 2012 polls had Romney behind almost the entire election cycle, and they were right - he got blasted

Hillary was winning by 0.6 before her "overheating", to believe that she is ahead right now is absurd, specially given the swings in Ohio and Iowa

Can we just give Minnesota to Canada and throw Marco Rubio on the deal?

You're delusional for thinking it won't look exactly like it did when Reagan won in '84.

Actually, I was just stating the order in which they'll probably flip if the polls continue the current trend... but who knows
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#stateorder

I just can't bring myself to if/maybe/whatabout things that can't be measured. That's how you delude yourself. You could make the same argument that people are reluctant to admit they shill for Hill, or that those Trumpers are actually going to stay home and not vote at all. If/maybe/whatabout is a dumb game.

How does trump lose AZ, MS, ID, and FL?

>taking that shit map seriously

1-888-comeonnow

you fell for le bait fish

>Illinois
>Red

If only. I would cry tears of joy if Trump wins Illinois. Could Illinois realistically flip this year?

HURR DURR MUH BREXIT

depends, what are the chances of ISIS nuking Detroit?

Romney didn't exactly bring new voters to polls, did he? The poll's 'likely voters' have been wrong because of they discount disaffected voters that haven't had a voice for a long time. Republicans have finally regrown their balls and hence Trump's outperforming polls and humiliating Nate Silver.

no. never.

double double confirms it.

No

this is the bare minimum required

this is what I think currently

Purple haired xir gendered marxist anarchist batshit insane sjws

for reference, Romney was not once ahead in Ohio and his only lead in Iowa was by +1

Trump can do it

according to polling today it's tighening in MI and CO though
otherwise I think this is sound, at the moment

Truley everywhere. Maybe one day pol can reach this level of meme

I'd like to believe that, but you are citing a ghost as your proof. You could be right, but I'm not going to bank on it.

And honestly, now that Trump is adding even more tax deductions for women that shit out babies they can't afford out of wedlock I think I'm done caring.

If blacc voters warm up to daddy than yes :3

Wasn't Brexit predicted by the polls? It was razor close but the mail in votes were expected to cause Brexit.

Trump is related, but he has fairly consistently beat expectations.

>comparing trump to a low energy kek like romney
U wot

>NV red
>NC red
>OR. CO, NM, VA, or PA ever going blue, ever

>CA going red
>ID going blue
What did he mean by this

L-O-L

>illinois flipping

there are 10 million in chicagoland. all predominantly liberal.

there are 2 million everywhere else. you are fucked.

> It was razor close but the mail in votes were expected to cause Brexit.

no, after a "white nationalist" killed a labourite MP Brexit was expected to lose, and the polls reflected that

IMO the most likely scenario is that map plus NH and Maine-2nd. if he loses the popular vote it'll be added hilarity and butthurt for months, maybe years on end

That should be easy. I heard no one in Virginia likes Kaine so chances are they'll go red. Colorado, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are all in play too.