This is beyond ludicrous

As in this what black Americans THINK an advanced African nation should look like.

Like if you asked a 12yo Irish-American what Ireland would look like 100 years from now, he'd probably tell you about green skycrapers and space elevators shaped like clovers and hoverships modeled after Guinness glasses, flatcaps and sausages.

Or if you told a Jap-American who's never seen a photo of present-day Japan that Tokyo looks really high-tech and modern now, he he'd probably be picturing something that resembles the Empire of the Rising Sun from C&C 3.

it looks like they just took Ghost in the Shell Tokyo and added niggers and nigger accessories

Cry more.

lol wait this is a real movie? wtf?

>Skyscraper with a straw roof

do those skyscrapers have thatch hut roofs?

you're forgetting a white man made this marvel universe whitey

Not advanced, just africa without white people

We wuz cgi

Nice hitler mustache

>even African skyscrapers are mudhuts

you can't make this up

Empire of Dust hijack?

>tfw had a boss from Zimbabwe who had owned a ranch until one morning a bunch of soldiers showed up and took it away from him
>he had to flee the country with his family
>said he'd looked up the ranch afterwards on google earth or something and it was in shambles
He could have just been a senile old man making shit up. Still, it was interesting listening to him.

Point out a nation that has a force field around itself in Europe.

Stan lee is a jew who's parents were born in Romania.

I was going to say Israel.

>try to be so inclusive of current day Africa you go full circle into racism again
Can't make this shit up

You know the designers are having a giggle at the blacks when the skyscrapers have that crude thatched roof.

i thought the whole point of wakanda was to be a primitive village who owns the most powerful material in the world, but they are devoted to their ancesters traditions and never showed any sign of modernization or economical development...i mean thats interesting as a society that chooses another type of development, a more "spiritual" not "material" type...

What if it is just for aesthetics like putting thatch on top of a real roof? Kinda like those weird buildings in Asia where they grow trees and plants on top of them.

The thatch doesnt even make any sense.

It was the dominant form of european roofing till like the 19th century too.

>guards have spears instead of guns
>tall shanty's for skyscrappers
>ground level looks like shit with ugly hat stores
The only thing advanced is the ship and that's is probably a SHIELD ship.
Also a godlike being called the Panther God lives there underground so it's not just about Africa

That's still kinda "racist" to presume their aesthetics revolve around thatched roofs. It's like the fashion on this city being people with streamlined chrome bones used to keep their hair up.
Also the green roof buildings are because of echological reasons (though it looks a bit inefficient).

to be fair those guards could just be some ceremonial stuff
the shanty thing looks stupid though

The roofs would just blow off if they had enough wind, which skyscrapers undoubtedly would have. Its just a lazy way to convey that these are african skyscrapers.

Africans are literally too stupid to learn farming, something the rest of humanity did ten thousand years ago.

And youre too stupid to understand why its impossible to grow crops/domesticate cattle in 90% of Africa.

>have the most fertile and resource rich land on Earth
>still starving to death and chopping each other to pieces

fucking stop feeding them and watch the problem correct itself.

t b h I think it's ALMOST kind of cool to see proto-cyberpunk aesthetics somewhere other than "hong kong/tokyo/LA mashup city"
Like there was a novel called When Gravity Fails that puts the usual tropes in a Middle East equivalent of the setting and that was interesting
Too bad this is just capeshit

Care to explain?

>youre too stupid
>youre
Irony.

that depiction is being incredibly generous. Future Africa will just look like 17th century United States. Except it's just going to be black people with hand-me down jeans and bieber t-shirts.

Look at this fertile utopia.

Seriously? So you lack a basic understanding of agriculture and yet you have the balls to comment?

Is this some retard bait Im not understanding?

They use the spears.
The city has defense AA guns though

There are incest that can kill the cows.

In RA3, not C&C3, it has its similarities to modern Japan. Obviously not to the full extent wise of the tech, but of the asthetic.

Holy shit, the samefagging on all the Black Panther threads. Fuck off back to your precious redit

If the white man came from Africa we would have domesticated Lions to ride by now.
They can't even train the elephants.
Even Poos can train elephants

What part of ceremonial is so hard to understand? The Swiss Guard uses halberds while on ceremonial duty.

Who cares?

You are even more annoying than "we wuz kangs" blacks.

>yet you have the balls to comment?
I have the balls to ask, instead of acting like I know everything.
But if you don't know what you're talking about and can't explain at all, just shut up.

it's a fantasy film, why do you care so much?
I don't see many threads on how unrealistic is Coruscant. So what?

There's no african architectural styles to draw from, so they had to make shit up to make their buildings look unique.

This movie is going to be memes. I still can't believe they got a disk-mouth negro

>he doesnt know how to check if someone is samefagging

Hey there new kid on the block.

Then how come the Lynx wasnt domesticated in Europe?

Also,

>he hasnt heard of the European lion

Just stop embarrassing yourself please.

Listen faggot go watch the animated movies they are legitimate spear chuckers.

This isnt a board dedicated to explaining history, agriculture, anthropology and basic entomology to teenagers.

This is a board about film and television (and capeshit).

i think part of the argument as to why africans never evolved from hunter-gatherer societies to agriculture is because the soil itself is not ideal to farming on the entire continent.

i mean, there has to be somewhat of a rational reason why europeans were at least a couple hundred years ahead when they first arrived at the nile coast

>There's no african architectural styles to draw from

>Trying this hard to pretend that you're a Sup Forums regular

Ironic, but see

movie of the year already

WE

>agriculture is because the soil itself is not ideal to farming
It is actually. Africa especially western and central Africa is lush with excellent soil for plant growth. HENCE why the entire region is covered in tropical rain forest

there's no reason to domesticate a lynx you stupid faggot

europeans have pretty much already domesticated lions anyway, look at circus lions and stunt lions in movies. And even big cats in zoos, you see videos of zookeepers wrestling and petting lions and tigers all the time, because the animals have been domesticated and know who their master is.

the negro race's only notable acomplishment is mixing cow blood into their milk and giving themselves Cow AIDS

I challenge you to find me a picture of a black who befriended lions.
You an find tons of lions that love white people.

Oh look, seems like this fine gentleman read guns, germs and niggers too.

there is, but do you expect hacks and niggers to know anything from their own history?

>the negro race's only notable acomplishment is mixing cow blood into their milk and giving themselves Cow AIDS

I guess rythm and blues and jazz from imported negroes is not a notable accomplishment
mmmmh

>it's a fantasy film
That's the point niggers seems to miss.

that's a big cat

That was built by the French.

we farmed the shit out of it. so what gives?

>Muslims from North Africa went through all the effort of crossing that giant desert just to mess with the sub-Saharan blacks
Now that is some dedication.

>rythm and blues and jazz
Oh wow, it's nothing.

It's a narrative of how advanced they were before the whitey came around and knocked them all stupid.

Who would win?

Blalb Pantnap

So under what rules is fantasy with blacks allowed? Because everyone seems bent on acting stupid.

Not really.

Except the white farmers proved that it was perfectly easy to grow crops there, which proves you are 100% wrong. Sorry kid, better luck next time.

Holy shit, it's true.

Or Kcack Rehther?

Rythm, blues and Jazz is not music, and even if it was, music is a white invention and any black music is cultural appropriation

the only allowable fantasy is one in which there are no blacks, which is the dream of all humans

Cherry picking photos from the SECOND LARGEST continent on earth.

>Hurrr durrr america is so infertile look at this photo of armerica how can dey even farm

holy fuck I hate apes, they're so uncannily human it creeps me the fuck out.
the way he picks up the cub at 0:05 nauseates me, what is wrong with me

And then they killed the white farmers to steal their farms, returned to starvation, blamed white people, and demanded the UN give them free money and food.

>what is mesopotamia

Africa has the most lush and dense forests/land on the planet

Correct.

Oragutans are nice apes though
Chimps are the niggers of apes

Tropical Modernism

Well there's a swarth of that type of fantasy out there, so I don't get the obsession with one movie.

Well we know which one is capable of having compassion

What's the crime rate here?

Holy hell, that's ugly.

>MARVEUEVRAM
>BLAB PANTNAP
my fucking sides

Is that supposed to be impressive?

>Wakanda is the richest country on the planet
>Has cured cancer
>Cured AIDS
>Ended poverty
>Ended want
>can't be bothered to help any of its African neighbors, not even to just fucking give them the cure for AIDS

Can't make this shit up

40%, a great drop from the 45% in the neighboring countries.

Thought you were joking. Top kek.

blacks are incapable of producing their own fantasy, because their own fantasy is to eat watermelon and fried chicken all day, rape white women and commit crimes

hence why it requires a bunch of white men and jews to make the first black fantasy film for them, because their fantasy of an ideal world already exists in america. All those nigger crime rap songs and movies glorifying the thug life is everything a nigger ever wants to be, that is the ultimate nigger fantasy. White men dream of bold deeds, sharp swords and battles of good against evil. Black ""men"" dream of drivebye shootings, robberies, raped, murder and gang violence above all else

I would kill someone for that

You don't have to like it, but that's how central african cities look like.

And yet white people did it.

>can't be bothered to help any of its African neighbors,
Indeed you can't make it up. You need to look up the Rwanda genocide. If you think Africans perceive themselves as one people, you're mistaken. Also it's weird you bring that up, does Dr.Strange hit the streets curing those ailments with his magic?

give me a few hundred miles of land on africa and some negros and I'll show you how to make a plantation out of this shit continent