Why doesn't he make an anti-Islam album and tear pages out of the Quran on stage...

Why doesn't he make an anti-Islam album and tear pages out of the Quran on stage? If he did that society would easily see him as the edgiest motherfucker all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/trending/marilyn-manson-punched-in-face-at-a-denny-s-in-lethbridge-1.3024912
youtube.com/watch?v=U4MJcXrKQJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ww7cjY9Z8o
youtu.be/SgNldi4oKX8
youtu.be/pxqiecUCXPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because being as politically correct as possible is the new "edgy."
It's 2016.

He'd then get an awkward following of bumpkins and hillbillies that would somehow associate him with Christianity

he gave up on all of that years ago. the torch has been passed to his alternate stage personality lady gaga

What is he like 60 now?

Because he's a huge pussy

Because Kikestien records and (((Hollywood))) would never touch his work ever again.

Why would he? Satanists only hate the true Holy religion of God, Islam is not and can not be counted as such, you see Satan's world always defend Islam, that is in total contrast as to what they will do to Christianity, when you see Atheist fuckbags defending Islam, yet utterly bashing, salndering, and blaspheming a far mroe peaceful religion, Christianity, you know there is a fucking problem and that Islam is down right fucking demonic. Islam is Satanic. It's a Satanic non-White mamzer mongrel mischlings religion for tare abominations, a religion for murderers, theives, and blasphemous liars.

he got his ass kicked at a dennys in my hometown last year

URL/Source?

They only want to offend white Christians because that's safe. People are scared of Muslims.

Cuz he wants to be hot topic edgy (ie profitable) not actual edgy

How the fuck did he "makeup" himself a chin?

Hmm OP, its almost like christianity is a much bigger force than islam where Manson lives and virtually no one cared about Islam during the time he was famous.

cbc.ca/news/trending/marilyn-manson-punched-in-face-at-a-denny-s-in-lethbridge-1.3024912

How will Leafy's father ever recover from this burn?

Holy fuck, Brian from The Wonder Years is Alan Rickman!

Why?
For the same reason Snoop Dog doesn't do West vs East Coast gangster rap anymore:

MM is a middle-aged millionaire who does not need or want the kind of attention that will get him fucking murdered over a stage-persona.

because (((they))) would end his career imminently

>cbc.ca/news/trending/marilyn-manson-punched-in-face-at-a-denny-s-in-lethbridge-1.3024912

Lol, lethbridge. that explains everything.

Kek

ya, faggots get their ass beat here unlike the rest of cuckistan

Because that's hateful, but shitting on Christianity isnt.

right, but all the half-faggot millenials remain untouched in Alberta. I haven't seen a hipster crucified once in the decade I've been here. At least in Montana, they knew how to kill a faggot.

it was a native guy who did it, id like to think if it was a hillbilly he'd be dead

I am proud to be a leaf

he to busy sucking his own dick.

Streaks on the china
never mattered before.
Who cared?

cuz hating on islam has been mainstream since 9/11. people would be like yea whats new we been bombing them for ages ago

The same reason he won't go after SWJs and PC police. He either scared of them or just doesn't care anymore. Either way we need a new MM around to put context in this world.

>Why dont you troll psychos at the nuthouse?
He doesnt want his concert blown up

Isn't that what we need though? Someone to finally stand up to them and show they are not afraid to express themselves?

This. Also he's old and irrelevant now it's not 2000 anymore

He's old and wants to retire in comfort. He doesn't want to live life constantly looking over his shoulder to find the sand nigger about to cut his head off.

His music sucks, has always sucked, and no one would know who he was if it wasn't for Trent Reznor, and I don't understand why he bothered with him.

Because he's not a Muslim.
He's a Christian.

Not that complicated, guys.

manson was never radical. being anti-christian is completely acceptable. he's so blue pilled he appeared in a michael moore film.

Manson, much like the entirety of Slayer, is catholic.

Don't put all Satanists in one category.

The language is entirely Christian though.
Catholics might be lost but they're not uneducated.

Marilyn Manson can't change this about himself.

I have a friend who tries to model himself after him and claims to have smoked crack with him backstage also apparently is trying to get him to fuck him in the ass. Like Manson would fuck my 22 year old friend in the ass.

'cause he was never really "edgy", anyway

all he did was rebel against the generation of his audience's parents

good musician though

>
And he was a part of that generation. Funny.

Honestly, he had some decent songs, but it was basically just pop for our own ears. Ultimately, he was a brick in the road to degeneracy and made it easier for the chaos we have now. So, it that respect, he deserves to pay.

>"They were just talking and the guy just punched him right in the face without any provocation," Scott said. "[The attacker] just took the shot and ran off right away."
what a bitch

Seriously needs to take the piss out of sjws like he did uptight Christian parents in the 90s

Because he's a complete and total pussy.

IRL he's also a practicing Catholic. Everything he did was parody and for show.

>what a bitch

so, average Canadian, then.

Just like Slayer did. Hard to find legitimate satanists that aren't Catholic.

because he knows where the robber barons that create the conflicts, come from...

youtube.com/watch?v=U4MJcXrKQJo

Because he's to busy being a fat alcoholic has been.

Because he wasn't raised in a Qu'ran schooll, or whatever you call them. He's against Christianity because he realized he was being pumped with fear into believing that particular religion. Pump some Qu'ran fear into him, he might do it

yeah i kinda wondered if that wasn't the case

like his compositions though

How about a MAGA hat

Manson, Nine Inch Nails and every other 'industrial rock' shite from the 90s was more about cheap shock, fedora tipping and teenage angst rather than political awareness and relevant social polemics.

I only know Marilyn Manson and Rammstein for trying to be shocking, not NIN, Tool, or others.

Not true, it was about making enough money to keep the heroin coming. Teenage Angst was merely the catalyst to more heroin.

Because edgy atheists don't have the cajones to criticize anyone who isn't a peaceloving Christian cuck.

Fuck you twice NIN never even remotely tried to be political at all.

Because the koran has nothing to do with his life trauma, the reason why he thematically went against Christianity is because he found out his super hardcore religious grampa was also a massive zoophile. It's the constrast of a super prunist 1950s america with bestiality that shocked him, nothing in the bible itself made him made. In fact he said he read and enjoy it.

Heresy, Closer, etc.

Except that whole Year Zero thing and literally shilling for Obama on stage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ww7cjY9Z8o

I see you also read his book.

Remember that time NIN played "The Hand That Feeds" and unfurled a big GWB poster behind them?

Or the fact that Year Zero is a full concept album about republicans gaining full Fascist power?

They weren't Ministry levels of political, but they weren't exactly neutral.

Because he rode edge-lord faggotry to a small fortune he plans to spend on coke and booze until his ticker gives out. Why would he want to cut that short? Don't blame him.

Alright, one one hand I will admit that I am wrong in that I completely forgot some parts of what I saw at his concert, he dipped h is toe in the political water WAAAAAY after his career was well established, I am not sure if I can accept that Year Zero was an entire concept album. I guess I would have to go back and listen again. I do take issue with the assertion that it was a significant aspect to his image from the beginning.

All the anti Christian shit in American music is just the backlash of being raised in a predominantly Christian society. It is always ok to talk shit on the majority in power.

Dude. Capital G was about freemasonry and Dubya. The entire Year Zero ARG was about global warming making everyone leave the equator and get new ocean-front property in Canada. As we scorched-earthed the planet through corporate interests, aliens came down (The warning) and told us to stop. "Year Zero" literally was a reboot in chronology, the way that Jesus being born was a reboot. You didn't understand this?

I remember getting what Capitol G was about, but I think when I listened to the album it was more about rocking out for me. I hate that Climate change has become a partisan issue, so I don't really see it that way, but I guess it's really easy to see it that way at this point. That album came out back in like 2006 or something, though, right?
I guess you could be right, but I wouldn't call it fedora tipping, or like trying too hard to create a certain image. Even if it is political, I feel like all his stuff is really genuine to his feelings, as opposed to Manson, who is an obvious media whore, and that ok too.

BECAUSE MUSLIMS AND LIBERALS WOULD HUNT HIM DOWN AND NAG/KILL HIM

HE'S A NAZI, BTW. HE COLLECTS NAZI MEMORABILIA.

>All the anti Christian shit in American music is just the backlash of being raised in a predominantly Christian society. It is always ok to talk shit on the majority in power.

Only in the US?

Anyways, Christians are cucks and the reason why many illegals and refugees are in the US and staying.

MSI was kinda redpilled.
youtu.be/SgNldi4oKX8

10 points for Canada.

He can't do shit against Islam because he only ever appealed to emotional liberal faggots, they happened to hate Christianity, but they fucking love Islam. It's basic marketing, and fear of having his head cut off.

Because he doesn't want to get murdered

he's the edgiest motherfucker in the room because he doesn't even have to do stuff like that, that is how edgy he is

Because athiShits are obsessed with only Christianity. They will never publicly talk poorly about Islam because they are degenerate trash who need to be purged.

But why did he have to kill Dumbledore?

Lethbridge has the worst flag ever

fatmanson is the result of absynthe consumption

that shit will fuck your pancreas HARD

This, everybody is afraid of the muslims because unlike other loudmouthed fools (SJWs, shills, feminists) they would actually find you and kill you if you say anything against them

It's like an abstract American flag.

>marilyn manson is a fedora lord

Not even surprised.

When is Manson endorsing Trump

He'd get killed.
He would rather pick the low hanging fruit

It's why edgy metal bands sing about the devil and at best b-movie gore rather than some truly triggering shit.
It's a play.

Manson endorsed W Bush why not Trump

There are plenty of anti-islamic metal bands out there. Just ignore that mainstream shit.

He's a Jew you dumb fucks.

He's a pussy and also couldn't handle Stoya.

How the fuck does that have anything to do with Christianity?
His grandpa was a failure as an individual,failed himself,doesn't mean God failed him or is a failure or whatever

brushed his teeth every day. has to paint them black to look like a degenerate. metal is the "american wrestling" of music.

he's dated and wants to SEEM edgy, not actually BE edgy

his jaw got fucked up by jax police actually

No, he's just not acting like a child anymore

strong haters here's a show from July this year sounding great go fuck yourselves youtu.be/pxqiecUCXPA