Can you seriously disagree?

Can you seriously disagree?

>people actually watch capeshit tv shows

Fixed

Defenders should be lower, it was just terrible. Luke Cage should probably be lower too, first half of the season was pretty good and then it nosedived hard.

Nigga, learn to enjoy life.

Yes, you and the other user posted more or less the exact same response. Great minds.

I see what you mean; still think Luke Cage is fine though. It's decent and, at the very least, compared to shit like Arrow, technically accomplished.

>enjoy life
>by watching spandex shows aimed at 10-16 year olds
i really hope you're being ironic

I'm trying to understand so forgive me if I've made a mistake.

Either, you're underage and so should gtfo or you have no friends your own age and are unaware that other adults watch these shows, which is kinda sad.

>assuming that even if i don't watch this shit my friends have to
do you really believe everyone else in the world watches the same pointless crap as you do? my friends are all over 18 and don't give a shit about superheroes, like most adults.

One day fifty years from now superhero tv shows are going to come on the future equivalent of TVLand and some numale's grandkids are going to toddle into the den and ask why he likes to watch those old timey superhero shows. It'll be like Bonanza, Rawhide, or eating a casserole something completely incomprehensible and unappealing to the new generation.

There's hope in the future.

>numale
>grandkids
the closest thing to grandkids they'd get will be their dog's puppies

this just shows that you and your friends are a bunch of edgy contrarians

>meme just become retarded tier system

You killed this and you killed Virgin/Chad as well. Fuck off.

>edgy contrarians
but i haven't even met a single person who wasn't themselves an edgy contrarian who watches these shows.

>or you have no friends your own age and are unaware that other adults watch these shows

>my friends are drooling idiots who like the same trash I do

How many Funko Pop figures do you have, you who have lived so fully.

Seems a pretty odd thing to get worked up over but fair enough m8

>Try to discuss contemporary mainstream television
>discover Sup Forums is a such a hotbed of intelligent and well cultured aesthetes that such discussion is impossible.

I just wanted to talk about superhero shows, bitch about the fact that most of them are terrible and see if Sup Forums regards Legion as being genuinely good.

they're all shit.
the only ok one is 'the gifted' but since there are only two episodes, it can go to shit real soon too

All shit.

I also (insert opinion here)

Jessica Jones should be at the bottom or an even lower level created where the brain doesn't even exist to place it by.

FPBP

Why so?

wow, that was clever!

nice samefag

genuinely go to reddit

Does Agents of Shield actually get good at any point like people claim? I'm almost finished with season 2 and each episode has been pretty cringey so far

Wrong.

Because it's boring as fuck. Agents Of Shield s1 better is far better and it's not even that good.

Gotham is the only one that is any good.

This is what I came for.

I do agree Legends is absolute trash.