Recent arrival to the US here. Why is Pennsylvania so important to the election? I see it mentioned a lot on Sup Forums

Recent arrival to the US here. Why is Pennsylvania so important to the election? I see it mentioned a lot on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-black-on-white-crime-at-temple-university-why-all-the-fuss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was solidly democratic blue state for 25 years but now it's back in play for Trump. He's still losing but just barely.

PA has always been a swing state.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL!!!

It's nearly impossible for Trump to win unless he gets PA.

I'm gonna take one of your jobs soon.

PAfag here. Literally the entire state is deep red farmers and Trump supporters.

Except Philly and Pittsburgh which are huge dindu strongholds and will inevitably vote Hillary.

Trump will win the election, but winning PA is a delusion. He should focus his energy on Ohio and Florida.

Pennsyltucky isnt important. Its a dump

Read up on how elections work, and you won't seem so retarded.
-Pennsylvanian

It's important because Pennsylvania is, objectively, the greatest state in the Union

Voting Drumpf for the lulz, KEK!

My fellow PA bro is correct. Also Sheetz is better than Wawa.

It has a relatively high delegate count for a swing state.

Our governor is a literal jew, the state government is like Hillary-tier corrupt, it's impossible to find a job here, the infrastructure is 50 years obsolete, the weather is fucking terrible, the girls are fat slobs and there's absolutely nothing to do here, which is probably why I'm a borderline alcoholic.

I would have been out of this shithole years ago if I could.

Two giant cities full of welfare sucking leeches with the rest of the state that is essentially a more upscale kentucky. Guns, hunting, farming, pickup trucks etc. Hell I live 30 minutes outside of philthydelpia and my neighbor up the street has a confederate flag hanging from his garage.

REEEEEEEEE STAY OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA!!!
WRONG!

I'm not in PA. Yet. I'm going to be looking for work in Pittsburgh, though.

Penn state fucking sucks. Pitt is objectively better.

Hershey park is bretty gud.

Too bad people keep ruining it by mentioning how good it is on the internet, causing the crowds to get bigger.

>I'm going to be looking for work in Pittsburgh, though.

Penn State is pedobear approved, user!

While I respect your argument, and your dubs, I'll have to disagree with you on the weather, girls, and nothing to do parts. There is also nothing wrong with borderline alcoholism.

t. Montgomery County

Delco fag here.
Hillary signs everywhere.

My home country makes American alcoholics look like dry nuns.

There are still Bernie Sanders posters in West Chester, pretty funny.

Bigger crowds = bigger profits and chances for expansion :^)

>Montgomery County
Well that's why you like it. Affluent upper middle class county that's close to Philly.
Take a trip into NEPA one day and see how big of a shithole it is.

Pennsylvania has been terrorized by vampires for too long! Only Trump can gas the vampires, race war now. VOTE TRUMP

I live right outside of Philly, literally every other lawn has a Trump sign in my suburbs, but i've never met a Hillary supporter. We're a weird state filled with rednecks and niggers fighting for control.
We vote Republican every midterm, but Democrat every presidential.

You on the main line?

Really?
Bucks County is a different story.

why do you care. you can't vote

It's a commonwealth not a state

those taxes though

ive lived in bucks, berks, montco, chester, and philadelphia at different points.. also worked frequently in the lehigh valley

i see trump signs everywhere. support has really gotten especially stronger over the past month

t. reading railroad

I may be able to in 2020.

Honestly I can see Philly loving Trump, a bunch of cunts live there. Pittsburgh though is full of faggots and I agree.

Fuck you nigger

Nah Bucks

fuck off

Fayette County here. Trump signs everywhere. I've yet to see or hear any Shillary support. If PA goes blue' blame Pittsburgh and Filthadelphia.

>Take a trip into NEPA one day and see how big of a shithole it is.

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. I used to drill out of Scranton AFC and that area is absolute garbage

Aren't there about 5 colleges basically on top of eachother over there?
It's no surprise in that shitstorm.

What field? Pittsburgher here.

Theres a berniesign out here by shippensburg thats crossed out with "ok hillary". Still more trump signs though.
As a delcofag could you argue alot of the older 30+ are redpilled because of our proximity to philthydelphia

From PA here. The only people who would vote non trump are zombie wine mom's who won't make it to the polls, dindus, and 18 year old liberal art students that #feelthebern and are think trump is a bug me any butthead. Everyone else like farmers, and home owners are pro trump from what I've seen with the exception of a few

Also, wawa is better than sheetz you cucks

>Honestly I can see Philly loving Trump

You will see mysteriously 0 votes for Trump from many Philly precincts. Not just a few, 0.

The corruption is too strong, he'll lose the state on that.

It's both.

Good one. They teach you that at Pedo state?

Why are most Temple students and grads literally fucking retarded? I think it's the indoctrination, i have a friend who went there and he said he left because of how bad the teachers were and how biased they were. But really I have never met a Temple student who was even semi-competent in their major.

How can you have nothing to do in PA unless you're a total nu-male? I go shooting every weekend and fishing after work regularly. The weather is fine, how can you argue with four seasons? Infrastructure in the US is pretty shit everywhere, I can't think of many exceptions to that rule. There are good jobs that require no skill if you aren't lazy, I was driving a forklift for $22 an hour while I was in college.

montco here, trump signs on every street, one gary johnson sign, zero hillary. Even in the tiny black part of town there is a old dude with handmade trump signs, good for a chuckle ever time i drive past. My town is like 90+% white though, so its kind of expected.

Wawa fuckin blows. Give me an MTO any day.

I've been wondering, every time a Pennsylvania thread goes up, there are tons of people posting inside it. Is Sup Forumsmurica run by superior Pennsylvanian posters?

Should go back to using states flags.

Garbage, you probably get that microwave food from Turkey hill

I was thinking of transferring there to complete a degree until I saw a mandatory race-bait class on the bulletin. No thank you

I think it's just arguing over sheetz wawa and turkey hill

I frequently drive across pen, breezewood to waren, and penbro's have more Trump signs than any other east coast state.

Well that's just because people from the west refuse to believe that WaWa is superior in every way.

Turkey what? The only good thing to come out of eastern PA is Utz and Yuengling.

I live in a town with little below 2000 population and the trump signs weight out berries signs like 16/1 and there's only one shillary sign but that a single mom with awful kids so who cares

Dude, I forget WaWa even exists until it's brought up in a PA thread, I don't even remember Sheetz being a thing in my childhood, back then it was CoGo's

Why are all other states shit at beer?

We have: Victory, Yards, Troegs, Yuengling, etc...

Other states can't really even compare

Sheetz servers breakfast food 24/7
Wawa has the best coffee
Turkey Hill has good donuts, ice cream, and milk

Wawa's food tastes the best
Sheetz's menu is the most convenient
Turkey Hill has affordable vending machine food ($5 for a sandwich, chips, and a candy bar)

I live where Sheetz, Wawa, and Turkey Hill co-exist

If you can afford it Drexel is pretty good.

You forgot about turkey hills amazing iced tea

Working in delaware county and surprisingly has a lot of trump supporters. Seen about a dozen trucks with trump stickers on the back and loud-ass crackers who say 'crooked hilary'. shits fun to watch though.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Flyers haven't won a Stanley cup since 1975 yet somehow have the most obnoxious, arrogant fans in the sport.

A lot of Trump supporters here. It's not a bad state, honestly. It's just Pitt and especially Philly that are crime ridden liberal dindu hellholes with high populations.

Other than that we're golden.

What is the worst college of PA? I can't figure it out (not community college)

California University of PA.

Avoid Temple at all costs. Literally in the middle of the ghetto, and they have "urban outreach" programs to get locals enrolled. Strangest fucking campus I've ever been to. Its actually really nice, then 3 blocks over and there is roving packs of junkies, drug dealers, homeless bums, etc. The amount of robberies and assaults on students (by locals) is super high for a college campus.

whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-black-on-white-crime-at-temple-university-why-all-the-fuss/

Temple

Easy way to spot coalburners is if they go to or apply to go to Temple.

Literally the only reason to go to Temple is if you want multiple black cocks in you at all times.

liar

temple is a top ranked uni via us news etc

It is a good school, but it is in a really shitty area.

Main line is all commie filth.

compared to all the other colleges in the area they're shit tier

This. I live in Philly, and most people I know like Trump, even the niggers. Despite what outsiders think, Hillary is pretty hated throughout the state. Expect lots of voter fraud this election.

Temple or IUP

>the region closest to NYC is shit

Who would have thought

Have any of you from PA seen people crying about the tax raise on tobacco and it's products. It's hilarious seeing these smokers strung out because they can't afford their newports anymore

Temple was third tier before definition of borderline retarded was changed. Now they're second tier. Only the professional schools (med, law) are worthwhile.

>Gun culture in PA ruined by Puerto Ricans and shits
>Hersheypark full of nignogs anymore
>Hunting season - what, in Pottsville?
>Potholes yeah, but it ain't NJ
>Yuengling good
>Dippy eggs - west PA bro?
> NJ sucks
>NY sucks
>Sheetz > All
>Sheetz > All
>Philly also has historical district - that's good

Philadelphia's teams have the worst fans in all sports.

Ahh, Delco. Slowly turning into west filthadelphia for the past 20 years or so

>sheetz>all
Well you're fucking wrong there

In Philadelphia it's fucking hilarious

>what do you mean muh boro are now $12
This soda tax is going to make it even more hillarious

I know a few people who went/graduated from there who are in better places for it. They have a nice co-op program too.

I'm working on an AAS at a local community college. If it goes well, I might get some extra credits out of the way and go for a Bachelor's

>You will see mysteriously 0 votes for Trump from many Philly precincts. Not just a few, 0.

I'm registered in Philly and I'm voting Trump just to make a point of this. Sick of SJW trash.

Trump has a lot of potential in the Rust Belt which has been a Democrat stronghold.

I heard a guy say he was gonna rob a turkey hill so he could steal cartons of morobolos

Good for you, I'm not being a sarcastic dick either. I mean it

I think its hilarious they dropped like a 40% tax on vaporizer stuff. Good-by to the 8000 mom+pop vap stores that have opened up in PA as everyone flees to the internet.

"Loosies! Loosies!"

At least with all the niggers filling Hersheypark, they stay out of the groves.

And I am not making that statement any clearer.

The majority of schools in the state get the first day of deer season off

I go to Temple and live a few blocks off campus. It's a shitty area, but as an above 6 foot tall white guy, I know I'm not the one getting harassed/jumped. So it doesn't bug me, except for when groups of locals loudly hang out on the street (which is most days, I keep my windows shut).

Temple is an alright school, a lot of the students are awful, but that's just the generation I live in.

Every vape-bro is now dying because they don't have their trix flavored cancer mist