So why haven't you joined the superior brand yet?

So why haven't you joined the superior brand yet?

Because they don't haven't too many characters that I care about.

Because Snyder ruined the DCEU and I can't bring up Batman w/o someone mentioning "MARTHA!" or "now that's a killer app" in close company.

At least I can get a conversation from Civil War but all I get from DC is "wow, I didn't know you had such shitty taste" and "How's WW."

>DC
>winning

Have you tried discussing the comics?

DCEU is a part of DC moron. Why shouldn't I voice my dissatisfaction here?

Already joined DC (comics) thanks to rebirth, fuck their movies tough

What comics?

I like variety. I enjoy DC, but I enjoy other brands as well. Not gonna limit myself to one company.

Fuck this company war shit. I want all of them to make good comics.

Please, the only thing normies read is propaganda and trends.

It's the one nerd hobby that's still considered taboo to admit to liking.

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

But I do read comics edited by Dupuis.

I read Marvel, DC, Image and Avatar.
You got to be really stupid/have really bad taste to only read DC.

Since when does DC make comics?

I did when I got into comics. I tried reading some Marvel but I found the universe incredibly boring

lol, who the hell is trying to force this brand wars crap.

Though I will say I think Vertigo publishes better stuff than Icon on average, but I care more about the creators than the publisher/imprint.

>On average

Come on man we all know Vertigo is superior to Icon

Epic > Vertigo

Reading/watching DC at this point is basically just saying "I'm a kissless virgin who owns a fedora."

The fanbase is shit and nobody respects the brand anymore, even WB.

I have never heard anyone bring up Martha or killer app in real life, you are a fucking liar.

Also Snyder didn't ruin shit, stay pleb not understand Superman.

but I have.
I actually have a shirt with that very logo on it.

What's it like being a shill?

I mean yeah Marvelfags make fun of bad things DC does but you never see them trying to convert anons in cringey ways like this

Are you kidding dude? Whenever people bring up BvS or Suicide Squad all they talk about is the cringey "MARTHA!" scene and how flat most of Harley's jokes were.

Maybe you don't hear it in your echo chamber but the reality is that a lot of characters were assassinated leading up to JL and at this point, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Hell, even WB is writing off their expanded universe if the chaos going on behind the scenes coupled with WW having no advertising is anything to go by.

Icon is shit because Marvel refuses to let it be a real imprint.

either open it up to more creators, or get rid of it.
letting it be just a thing that Bendis uses is stupid.

This. I'm glad DC is doing better but I don't want Marvel to fail either.

No way you've heard people actually say that in real life. All of my discussions have went like this:

"Did you see BvS?"

"Yeah it was alright."

or

"I liked it."

>coupled with WW having no advertising is anything to go by.

You don't tend to advertise in January for a movie coming out in June

>and at this point, nobody gives a shit anymore.

That must be why Suicide Squad was a box office hit and every girl was dressed like Harley for Halloween

>So why haven't you joined the superior brand yet?
Because I've literally read all of this stuff before, in fact most of it's ideas I've been exposed to repeatedly.

Marvel is fucking around with a lot of ideas that are bad, DC is in a perpetual cycle of Elseworlding variations on the same goddamn story arcs.

yeah a lot of that and a lot of "I don't get all the hate"

Actually you do, because otherwise how are you going to maintain hype?
Eh let's not go that far chief. I know plenty of chicks who dressed up as Harley and they didn't even watch the movie.

>Actually you do

No you don't. You put out a few trailers put you don't do anything more. Marvel has fuck all advertising leading up to their movies until a month or so before

I honestly dont get it

why do they keep hiring snyder?

There comes a point where you just cut your losses right?

Is this an abusive relationship? Does snyder have info about DC execs, russian hotels and golden showers?

That's because people actually look forward to Marvel movies though.

How many people have actually, unironically, w/o any political or societal leanings to sawy their opinions, said that they were looking forward to seeing WW?

>You can only experience things the way I experienced them

Are you autistic?

This tbqh.

There was a time when I looked forward to WW. Does that count?

No because you obviously lost interest, just like everyone else.

Squirrel Girl could beat anyone from the DC multiverse

FACT

Go into a One Punch Man thread and say that she'll beat Saitama and watch the autism flow. It's true though, so long g as it happens off panel she will defeat anyone.

Not with that face.

People STILL shit talk comics?! Even after the hundreds of cape shit movies?

I actually prefer DC characters and stories but I can't argue that DCEU movies are shit and Marvel ones are more enjoyable

Same, but I will say at the moment DC is killing it and Marvel is sucking pretty hard.

I only just added a Marvel book to my pull list and it's Unworthy Thor (though I will potentially pick up Hydra Cap in trade if the ending doesn't suck).

Although in my opinion Marvel went started going to shit with Civil War. Sure they had still had some good stories since then but Civil War made the Marvel Universe really fucking dumb and they not only haven't recovered they made the same mistake again but this time with a worse Civil War.

They didn't likey pitch about a tranny fighting crime with her cock