So... does her hymen regenerate?

so... does her hymen regenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.
t. Wingbat

Yes this was answered in the comics.

Even if her hymen came back a hundred times, you'd never be the one to break it.

If her healing factor is based on body image just like her hair length I would assume after her prostitute days she would not have her hymen.

issue

Is this an edit?

nope

>nope
Weird. Bobby is hitting on a girl but he's actually full gay. This writer needs to get it together.

this is issue 20 Laura joins the team
Issue 30 Laura dates Warren
Issue 40 Jean turns Bobby Gay

>the writer
It's Bendis, there is a reason why Sup Forums hates him, and this is before Jean altered his mind to make him gay.

>Laura is pure until at least #29
Ok. Thanks for the info user

Laura was a prostitute since she was 14

Wait wait so this isn't a meme? Jean literally made O5 Bobby gay?

Yes but she isn't defiled by Bendis romance until #30

>tfw some are still in denial about it and keep insisting that Laura only scratched up her client's backs and never fucked anybody during her whore-years

Doubt they'll bring this up in the upcoming Logan film

This Jean really likes to just go into every persons head with no care for privacy huh

>There is one guy in the entire world who isn't inexplicably in love with Jean Grey.
>She turns him gay as revenge.

She makes Laura go after Warren so Jean can have Scott and Hank

>The Original X-Men are here now.
>Here?
>Here as in the here and now.

There are now 2 Bobbys, 2 Hanks, 2 Warrens, 1 Scott, and 1 Jean

Is this before or after she made Bobby gay?

I why do you all like this character again? I mean she seem cool on the T.V show she debuted in...

20 issues before

Sounds about right.

I got that, I was just surprised by that overuse of "here"

how long have been making this thread now

like eight years

don't you think you could have achieved something meaningful in that time by the same application of effort

like jacking off an additional time

I remember being 13 when I found out how she was firced into being a prostitute. Still kinda bothers me to this day. Ever since then I always wondered, how come writers make the most fucked up shit happen to certain characters? I remember as a kid I was mad at the writers for doing this to her

How it should have been.

>Issue 40 Jean turns Bobby Gay
wouldn't be the first time Jean fucklered around with other people's minds.

Pretty sure you don't understand how hymens work. Don't worry though, a lot of people don't know how hymens work.

Is this supposed to come off as a sweet, pleasant scenario? Even IF Bobby was actually gay, that is tantamount to rape, not even being tumblr here
>Hey Bobby im going to invade your most inner thoughts and expose your deepest secrets
>Hey Jean, how about you fucking not, stay out of my head
>Too late, im reading your deepest, most intimate and private thoughts and I have no intentions of stopping even when you make it clear you want me to stop
>Oh jee Jeane you're such a little stinker

>forced
I always assumed that it was just what she found her way into after she escaped. It's a great way to blend into the local surroundings while bring completely hidden, from a tactical standpoint it makes sense.

Anyone else happy that Current Marvel didn't erase her time as a hooker?

Yes, it works the same as in that Animorphs book where Cassie lost it to Marco and she morphed and remorphed so Jake wouldn't find out.

Once upon a time in the 2000's having rape as a backstory was the hot new thing. Rape wasn't always part of Black Cat's origin story until relatively recently.

What kind of mom would Laura be?

There are 2 Warrens?

The 00s were honestly a lot more grimdark than the 90s, I don't know where the 90s edge meme came from. Yeah there were a lot of violent indie comics but the big two were obviously much more lighthearted than they were in the 00s. And then the indie comics got more violent in the 00s too.

It's genuinely horrifying. Bobby would never, ever be able to know who he really is after that.

I'm assuming Jean mindraped away the accompanying trauma, too.

See that.

Jean was jealous about Young Cyclops taking a fancy for X-23 so once again she used her mind-powers to make X-23 give Young Angel a chance.

You're a fucking retard.

Here learn something and feel bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

Why are you so aggressive?

it heals, but since it will heal when your cock is still inside, it will just take the shape. Probably needs a few days to really close.But as long as you fuck her daily it's always open and tight.

>professor kitty
>douche jean
>raperaperape
Bendis is the worst thing to happen to the comic industry.

Things looked edgy with the spikes, and big guns, and pouches, but it was more over the top than anything else.

Mid to late 00' were way edgier.

Ignorance is my Trigger.

Emily is my new waifu

No one but Kyle and Yost should ever be allowed to write X-23.

jean grey was always my least favorite xmen, bitch meeds to go die in a fire.

Not having her as your Waifu from the College Humor days

This isn't really accurate either because not all hymens are shaped like that. Around 5% or more of women get a hymen that covers most of the vaginal opening and makes sex or even tampon use without breaking it not possible.

issue 8 of All New X-Men, Warren meets Older Warren who lost his memory.

>why would you do that
>here sucks

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUST RANDOMLY READ A FRIEND'S MIND JEAN

yeah, we need sauce for investigative purposes.

X-23 was introduced in the Nyx mini wasn't she?

>making an essential r63 wolverine with a THICC ass

but why?

Young Cyclops is gonna tap that ass at last ain't he?

Really though, sauce, where?

do you really need to see comic talk about 23's hymen?

Need proof. Ridiculous shit of that degree actually being canon needs to be seen.

Poor Remy. Can't even make friendly conversation with Laura without stumbling into some aspect of her sad sack backstory.

>Cap buys her a bus ticket, takes her to a bus station, tells her to go back to Logan

What did she just get lost on the way there and get recruited by pimps?

It's a pimp bus, he was selling her to one of Falcon's underpimps

>start reading Ghost Rider
>Laura talks like a totally normal person

To be fair, she HAS been around normal people long enough to pick up normal speech patterns by now.

fpbp

Someday, she'll find her way back to Jubilee...

this fucking guy

Here we see a Wild Tykeclops approach an X-23 to being the coupling process.

Tykeclops attempts Hug.
It's...not very effective.

But the seed is planted.