I asked my gay jewish history professor if Egyptians were black and he laughed and said sub-Saharan Africans have only...

I asked my gay jewish history professor if Egyptians were black and he laughed and said sub-Saharan Africans have only trace amounts of Neanderthal DNA.

So if they didn't get it from the kikes then who did they get this from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and yet we get flack for shitting up this board?

jesus christ this place can be reddit tier pathetic sometimes

Egypt is in Africa so that must mean Egyptians are black.

That's their logic

Egyptians weren't negroids like the slaves were

Does someone want to tell me where this "hurr all of history was black" meme that niggers are pushing on the Internet? It absolutely makes me angry because there's zero fucking evidence for it.

Even today, Egyptians are borderline fucking white people compared to the rest of the fucking African continent.

FUCK

Niggers are stupid, they made it up like most shit they talk about when "woke". A guy brought up FBI crime statistics today and everyone laughed cause he defeated his own argument by doing so. They are just retarded and should be considered like children or women.

It's probably some bored white dude trying to see how far he can take it. Soon we'll be seeing them claim that we were the slaves and they were the slave masters, then we altered da historee bukz

If I remember correctly The kingdom of Egypt was conquered by the Blacker Nubians to the south. The reign was short, as the Assyrians soon conquered them.

It's akin to arguing that Americans were all Black because of President Obama.

the Nubians were still East Africans, not sub-Saharan negroids like all American niggers are descended from

It's true though. Black pilgrims came here and enslaved whites

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

I like knowing that having Mediterranean ancestry makes me genetically closer to ancient Egyptians than effectively all African Americans which came from western Africa.

Egypt was right next door to the middle east and the Mediterranean, western Africa was about 2,000 miles away.

Saying African Americans were related to Egyptians is akin to saying New Yorkers are just like Californians.

>claim that we were the slaves and they were the slave masters
Wait, I bet you can bullshit that into the nigger mind and claim whites also deserve reparations!

BASED YAKUB
FATHER OF KEK
PRAISE BE

African American know jack shit about world history and believe africa is full of black people alone.

They don't realize that north africa is primarily Caucasian through Berbers and other ethnicities, or that the various black African ethnicities are not very closely related to each other despite having dark skin and woolly hair.

Guys what if African Americans were in Egypt but they were slaves then too

Afrocentrism really peaked with a Book called the Black Athena, and has steamrolled since then.

OMFG! do you know what that would mean?

What I think is neat is that if you look up Bantu people, our modern African Americans still look almost exactly the same.
Africa is so huge you really can't say the whole continent is the same ethnic group

What universe are you from

>White

It's funny because Yul is half-asian

>sometimes

At least I see some black Americans being able to tell and Ethiopian a part from themselves, the grey alien shaped heads of east Africans are just too different from their own.

ooga booga booga where the revisionism at