RWBY/RT General #1119: Side Characters edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-9-fd5jl9

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Latest episode M3U8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/54be0839-8875-46cd-bf04-d55d3ed4b06a/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZKpkzPIRlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Martial Arcs is best.

I think this should have been a Cinder thread.

go away Emerald

I think you should've been aborted, but we don't always get what we want

This isnt a cinder thread...

Too bad Cinder is just absolute garbage.

BEST SHIP

Why is this show really bad?

Still mostly lack of professionalism.

Remember that time Cardin blackmailed Pyrrha into being his sex slave for a week so he didn't rat out Jaune?

I honestly wouldn't really mind if it happened, I'm not really invested in any Jaune or Ren ships so this wouldn't conflict with anything, and I could totally see Ren being gay But Jaune won't be

cinderfags actually keeping two rwby threads going because they are so pissy they lost

I want Neo to fill her mouth with ice cream and give me a sloppy kiss!

Top tier Merc

You are too pretentious to enjoy it.

Worst I can see is Renora fans freaking out

user can dream

>Cadbury fans not even pretending anymore.

>I wish for more RWBY doujins!
they end up all being rape/mindbreak/NTR/guro and worse

That cosplayer is a qt

Because the fans will love it regardless of quality, so from the creators perspective they aren't really doing much wrong

aRKOS!

Don't be so quick to condemn our Cinderfag colleagues... Although we might disagree with their choice of waifu, this could be a chance to expand our domain.

>they end up all being rape/mindbreak/NTR/guro and worse
You do realize that is the standard for all doujins right?

A monkey paw wish would make them all Vanilla with Jaune as the mc.

RWBY femdom never hiwon is ahead of the game but he only drew the one

I thought Cadbury was Cardin and Velvet

>They're all Neofag fetishes
I see nothing wrong here

Martial Arcs.

i did not know this was the new thread i saw that other one pop first guess ill post cinder here

1) Episodes are too short for what they're trying to pull off. This issue has been exasperated in Volume 4, where, because the cast has been split apart so much, the writers can't kill as many birds with one stone by having multiple main characters show up in the same scene and undergo character development together.

2) The writers have some neat ideas and lots of good material to work with, but their execution sometimes (oftentimes?) leave much to be desired. This is partly related to issue #1, but there are other writing issues that plague this show (the MC doesn't have much of a character arc, the major characters that do have character arcs often have theirs start late or go without much development for long periods of time, there's a lot of telling but not much showing to back it up, etc)

Holy shit Ren is small.

wot you on about m8

Pretty good smug.

Would you eat neos natural chocolate softserve? If you ask she could prepare it with nuts.

It seems like that's all they ever come out with nowadays.
Damn Yakuzas.

How is that in any way a good thing?

>All with fat gross old men

They're still better than neofags.

When will we get an episode of Weiss and Neon taking turns fucking Whitley with a strap on while taking various humiliating photos to blackmail him into giving up ownership of the SDC?

Cinder is cute CUTE!

Never

Neofags dont pull the shit cinderfags do, they're just annoying

yeah fuck the neofags they get much fanart and attention cinder is clearly the better girl

>tfw you forget to say no homo

It's not that he's small, it's that Jaune is a freaking giant hanging out with the munchkins.
He must be on the same diet as Yatsu and Junior, he's fucking big.

Oh yeah definitely they will throw a shit fit but atleast RT followed the "Childhood friend never wins" trope

I want Neon to tuck me in.

Spin-off series about loli Cinder going on a fun adventure when?

She's too busy raving.

Alright, I am giving a completely random episode a try. Okay, volume 4, chapter 1.

Alright, I would call this beginning a 9.5/10.

The characters seem to be all good except for that angry guy. The dark skinned woman is barely good enough. The white bitch, meh, overdramatic for what she is. It's just plain not normal.

Oh cool now some dumbass kid. Alright, its lost my interest a bit. But to be honest its not that bad.

Orange haired girl sounds okay and seems to have a good character. That emo faggot is a horrible voice actor and needs to jump off a bridge. Literally made the scene horrible.

Ruby is too forced. It feels like all the writers of Red Vs Blue took all the worst parts of the series and made it into that faggot and this humour.

it better include shota Merc.

>Get reborn into Remanent with aura
>Nobody in the main cast will ever notice or care about you no matter what you do
Would you take it?

Her childhood was probably filled with a lot of abuse and depressing shit so no time for fun adventures.

hopefully soon RT must realize how popular Cinder is and would be fools not to make more stuff with her

Barely anyone even likes Cinder enough to make RT give a damn

I use their inability to notice me to poison one of Ruby's drinks, therefore saving Roman's life.

M-maybe after the rave is over?

The Rave never ends.

I'd be happy just being a background character, it's still better than life in this world.

How can she do that when she's already tucked in?

That's why every night before bed she would daydream about going on a fun adventure with other lolis!

Yeah.

It's a world where I can become an adventurer and make an honest career of it.

And I could start training from early childhood instead of having to wait until I had a steady job and an education.

>The Rave
>Over

Just because you have shit taste does not mean everyone else in the world does people love Cinder.

well deserved love from how amazing she is.

>Cinder will never grab your balls
>She will never heat up your balls to uncomfortable temperatures
>She will never make you beg to sterilize you
>She will never watch you write as she burns your balls
>She will never kiss your scorched sack
>She will never nurture you until you're healed
>She will never give you unprotected sex because you can't get her pregnant
>You will never have to explain the hand shaped burn on your sack to your doctor/girlfriend

This guy gets it. Cinder is an extremely appealing woman.

She deserves to have the rest of her face and hair burned off.

I want to tuck Neon in

Why fucking live

> your doctor/girlfriend
Just clarify, in this scenario, is that the same person? Am I dating the woman who is my doctor?

youtube.com/watch?v=IZKpkzPIRlw
^ theres the episode i'm referencing

This show could be really good, I can see that. But all I see is a bunch of the failing of red vs blue all in one show. It switches genres too much and without any smooth transition. One moment its an intimate moment, the next a zinger. It's just plain old lazy writing.

The only reason it worked in Red Vs Blue is because it was a comedy first without any real world. Beyond that, it was just a machinima *It was expected to be shitty*, I would even argue that's one of its main drawing points as it adds humour.

But we see all of what made Red Vs Blue bad just in that episode alone. Look at season 14 of red vs blue, arguably when the show really went to shit. Both Red Vs Blue and that season share the same problems with writing.

Is it that time again?

All with fat gross old men that barely even look human.

Of the same quality as the Karakishi vanilla doujinshi?

I don't think doctors can do that.

ugh that's some hardcore neofag stuff but if it's cinder i would gladly accept this treatment

i just want cinder to step on me.

it looks like cinders thread was the clear winner

2 anzu threads why?

and a weird focus on them being unhygienic

Like, at least use the male characters in the show.

Cinder is worse than trash

Ah yes, yes very height of our power. I often think back fondly to that time, when we held /trash/ by its throat. None of the natives or the local moderators could stop us.

>That NaruSakura shipper.

Nothing but Jaune or Neptune.

With Jaune always being an edgelord or a shy loser

>2 anzu threads why?
I forgot why I just know I hated it

It could be a secret arrangement.

I need absolute clarity on this if I'm in a scenario where Cinder might burn my balls.

I can only remember a couple comics (original stories) where the sex was consensual and the guys weren't really ugly. Hell, one of them even genuinely fit the description for a BBM. I could see how some people might find that sort of body type attractive.

Is there any other artist who have best taste in best girl?

You are worse than trash.

Sun might get some if it's a Blacksun doujin.

Or, if the Japanese fans learn about Michael and Lindsay, a Red Sun doujin where he has pregnant sex with Ruby, but that's really stretching it.

Salem did nothing wrong.

I was just jokingly thinking of the worst case scenario

double dubs confirms that user is trash.

>You think she's also your girlfriend because she fondled your balls a few times
>She's actually just concerned about testicular cancer

>Ruby will never grind her pussy into your back unintentionally
Kill me

Only got countless people killed.

Oh. Silly me. Of course, even if they go that route, they'll put all the focus on the girl so we can't even see the dudes anyway.

>He must be on the same diet as Yatsu and Junior, he's fucking big.
You wanna get big, you gotta eat big. C'mon!