Spiderman confirmed for Avengers 3

twitter.com/TomHollandItaly/status/818841080905039873/photo/1

twitter.com/TomHollandItaly/status/818853690035539968/photo/1

Cool.

Getting desperate there, Marvel.

Nice.

Is Spider-Man playing video games with Kim Jong Un?

You know, I find it a bit silly that they are dragging out all these character announcements when we all expect them. I mean, the only legit surprises to the IW cast would be if the Agents of SHIELD and Defenders showed up. That would get my attention.

Did anyone not expect him to be there?

Really had to stuff that fat asian fuck in a spiderman movie huh?

let me know when they announce if the movie is any good, then I'll care what characters are in it

That clearly fake spoiler user who said they worked for Marvel Studios said Spider-Man would not be in IW. A lot of people bought it.

>Getting desperate
They are making hand over fist in money in movies comic wise they are tripping so hard they don't even know what dimension they're in.

No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't need to cram Spidey everywhere.

How is Ned Leeds gonna become Hobgoblin?
He's so fat he'd break the glider.

Spider-Man is their highest selling property. Spidey merch outsells any other superhero, marvel OR DC.

In what universe is it a bad idea to put him in an Avengers movie?

Not craming him in every little thing hell their are more variations and doppelgangers of him than any character.

It really doesn't matter how much money Marvel movies make, or how much they pay RT for ratings. The big budget film industry is on the decline. Nothing can stop it. Only delay it.

Then why even bother to create an MCU?

>The sony-marvel deal was only going to be for CW and in universe solo movies

You're an idiot.

they didnt have the movie rights to spider-man at the time as marvel had to sell them to escape bancruptcy in the 90's

How is this desperate?

Thanos better be quaking in his boots, this kid shoots webs yo.

How says he'll become Hobgoblin?

You act like DC doesn't do the same thing with Batman, or FOX with Wolverine. Of course a company is going to shove its most popular character in as many crossovers as possible, especially when they haven't been able to until now.

There's no way they'll actually get to that plot line. They just wanted to use Ganke without paying Bendis royalties.

Based Feige.

That costume is awful. TFW friend s is so fat he takes up all the couch, you have to sit on the ceiling.