How that we officially know that most females get thier acting job through bed...

How that we officially know that most females get thier acting job through bed, can we finally stop fooling ourself and admit that there is a huge gap beetween men and womens in terms of acting quality?
There is no skills, or talent, just which acctress can do more in producers bed. Thank you best Harvey for making it so clear.

we didn't already know that? the fact that meryl streep is supposedly the best actress of all time is all you need to know

Not gonna lie, I think Harvey is based

No shit. Men are obsessive artists in part because it helps them get women. Women don't need to do anything to get men.

cant wait for all cgi actors like george lucas wanted.
fuck all of them. they don't deserve to be rich and famous.

>It's a "Sup Forums is closeted gay and would prefer actors to dress up as women like the greeks did just because they hate women that much" episode

nice projecting

Brie Larson wasn't fucked

Elle neither

but Brie is a decent actress

>not wanting QT trap actors to do movies with sex scenes
>>>/reddit/

Then why was Elle in Harvey's films
> Leap
> 3 Generations

Elle is the best actress of her generation. She has worked with Fincher, Inarritu, JJ Abrams, both Coppolas, Ben Affleck, and recently Woody Allen.

They didnt get their career through "bed" Weinstien was a gatekeeper, he stopped existing careers from advancing

They're not Harvey's films. TWC bought the movies after they were completed and shown at film festivals.

This. To imagine we have to compare DDL with Streep as the best of each gender is indicative enough that women can't do shit.

If they stop with the unnatural mouth movements from CGI actors, I'm all in for it.

And every single one of them diddled her pink cunt.

no, she is pure

Elle, The Virgin's Waifu:
>womanlet
>virgin likes her because she's non-threatening
>virgin projects weird racist fantasies onto her
>not that beautiful but still wouldn't fuck the virgin
>the virgin spends all his time worshipping her, but only sees his own projections and not her true personality
>got HARVESTED by Weinstein
>Little girl who would still mock the virgin
>Pretends to be pure but is a slut
>Virgin likes her because he imagines she's a virgin (not true, by the way) and that makes him feel less insecure
>the virgin wants to fuck her and and masturbates to her constantly, but he always feels dirty and guilty when he does it
>the virgin defends her online

Abbey Lee, The Chad's Crush:
>6'0 goddess
>Chad likes her because she's threatening
>Chad likes her for who she really is
>Chad knows he has a decent shot with her despite her being a 10
>Doesn't even know who Harvey Weinstein is
>Grown woman who would get along well with Chad
>Pretends to be a slut but is pure at heart (Mary Magdalene of our time)
>Chad accepts that she has had dozens of partners since he has had hundreds himself
>Chad fucks her lookalikes every day
>Abbey doesn't need defending

Her skin is only smooth, because she bathes in semen daily.

Now give us some directors who matter

She also worked with NWR

>Elle: Acts mostly in dishonest trash
>Abbey: Acts exclusively in kino by auteurs such as Refn, Proyas, Miller, Speck etc.

what happened to her sister, Dakota?

Sup Forums is pretty fucking gay. Probably second only to /fit/ when it comes to scrutinizing male celebrity bodies.

she's training to become a professional twerker

DELET

Elle
>Likes normie pets such as cats and dogs
>Wants basic tattoos to fit in

Abbey:
>Owns a blue tongued skink
>Hates tattoos but gets freaky ones simply because she likes the pain

Elle owns a horse named Goldie

rich-normie tier

>Elle: owns horses
>Abbey: fucks horses

>no sound
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

TARGARYEN GENES

If google doesn't bring in any results of Harvey with *actress name* then type in *actress name* and *marchesa*
If an actress has worn Marchesa, she's taken that greasy jew fuck's dick right up her ass. I'm not going to spoonfeed you on what Marchesa is.

>Elle: Thoroughly weinstein'd and marchesa wearing
>Abbey: didn't even wear marches as a model

Elle's clothes are chosen by her stylist Samantha McMillen

>Eva Green
>Marchesa
>Nothing
Happy as fuck lads

It just so happens that her stylist really, really likes an absolute literal who fashion designer that is also the wife of Harvey Weinstein ;)

Her stylist also gets notes from her manager, who is told to get her to wear Marches by Harvey.

So there's like a 99% chance that Angelina gave him head right

based Harvey can spot good blowjob lips a mile away

Brie is a Jew so maybe they get a pass fro their fellow tribesman sometimes

So's Eva Green

>Chad is a cuck

>acting quality
I admit that there is a huge gap between men and women when it comes to everything, not just "acting quality." the only reason why feminism exists and women have a platform to speak is cause of men

Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
>Ethnicity:
>*French-Canadian (father)
>*English, Swedish, German, Welsh, Scottish (mother)

Brie never made it big, she was just in a TV show and got memed because she had great tits and was adorable

fuck i was thinking of Alison Brie lol, I'm retarded, my bad

These are godless times

As far as I am concerned, every actress has had to pay her way into Hollywood via the casting couch.

I think some kids get their roles via tryouts for kids, but any actress trying to break into Hollywood is doing it on her back and her knees

Word gets around that Scarlet X Actress will fuck you regularly to get the new Avengers role. And lo and behold Scarlet X Actress who cant act a lick is now an Avenger, because she can ride a dick.

She's not even good looking, but her tits make her so hot

she has a great personality tho

>missing the point

Does this mean amy schumer is the only talented actress in hollywood?

Abbey Lee is also un-weinstein'd. See

she is related to chuck schumer, the senate minority leader. plus if you are implying that amy wouldn't get harassed because she is unattractive, who in their right mind wouldn't want to demean and objectify a fat pig.