>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Omarosa in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/U15hHX0I1XE

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/NBC
youtube.com/watch?v=--HSUhku6tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is oc btw, enjoy

I love Donald Trump and I love David Duke.

Jimmy fallon is a genuine trump supporter, I can tell

I think he's lying about whether or not he knows what a coin is.

Do you even /coin/ anons?

livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/NBC

get in here hes almost done

have adblocker

Well Sup Forums?

Do you know what a coin is??

Fucking fallon is pretty good

AWOO

This is so fucking comfy

okay the coin one was okay

>STANDING

That was a huge wink :^)

I like standing much better

NO MODERATORS

1 VS 1 ME

> STANDING
STANDING
> STANDING
STANDING

lol, Trump is trolling the fuck out of Shillary right now

>I prefer standing on stage

ahahahaha

>do you know what a coin is?

topkek this is actually funny

When will Hillary finally die Sup Forums?

>tfw greatest election in history is almost over

BOOOM

Trump with the Monopoly Bantz.

Trump is calling for standing debates! As they should be.

SITTING

Wew no debate moderators really would be fascinating

We should use this one and recycle the other one.

youtube.com/watch?v=--HSUhku6tM

>I LIKE MONOPOLY BETTER

THE MADMAN

>I like Monopoly better than Sorry
BASED

Trump is x. Hillary will win because x.

"haha"

>You ever play sorry?

>I like Monopoly better

AHAHAHA

WEW LAD!

THAT MONOPOLY JOKE

MONOPOLY
>MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY
>MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY
>MONOPOLY

>monopoly
the madman

These two are having so much fun. I love it.

Fug

kek

alright, well that was the low point of the interview. smooth sailing from here on out lol. they'll only talk about the hair tossle

S T A N D I N G

N O M O D E R A T O R

TOP KEK

>real life Monopoly

top kek

>Is there a 5th Avenue?

No but there's going to be.

Fucking Gold.

So if Hillary brings up the Alt-Right or Pepe at all during the debates that increases her chance of losing by like 100, right?

both as quick as possible

>Watching a racist sexist bigot fascist islamophobe xenophobe neo-nazi reincarnation of Hitler try and humanise himself on late night talk shows
LOL I think I'll pass :))

I LIKE MONOPOLY BETTER THAN THIS HAHA

KEK

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

>have you ever played Sorry
>no, I prefer Monopoly a bit better than that

>what's your go-to space
>Fifth Avenue
>is that a space?
>it will be

THE ABSOLUTE

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>STANDING
Putting pressure on Hillary, huh

Also Monopoly bantz

Trump does do a lot.

Will the Trump segment be on youtube later?

STANDING HERE

Anyone record it?

MARK STEYN FANS

he's hosting for Rush tomorrow. TUNEIN!

Where are my awoos'?!

>is this wood
Did Trump's inner building design autism come out?

I went with corrupt. Definitely worse than just being incompetent. Of course, she's both, so it's a double whammy.

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Christ and in 2020 nobody will even want to oppose him

Kek and checked

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

Really makes me tear up...

2020 re-election memes will be pretty dank.

loss on u straya

DO NOT SPIT IN THE DONALDS FOOD

Trump's killing it

Trump is god damn funny

The anime autists have gone to bed

Top fucking kek

Trump's a funny guy

Trump is actually hilarious.

A Cold Bowl of Guac in November

He looked out the window at the evening sky. 9:00 PM, one week after he watched the election results roll in on Fox.

Jeb had just stepped out of the shower. He wiped the fog off the mirror, combed his hair, and tightened the plain white towel around his waist. He slid his turtle soap holder back to make room for the comb and gingerly set it down. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw an old man looking back - he met the gaze with a slight frown. His lip quivered.

"Jeb!" Columba shouted from downstairs, "I made your favorite guacamole! Come down soon, the taco meat is getting cold!"

"Coming soon, dear," Jeb called back in a subdued voice through the cracked door. He looked back at the mirror and sighed.

As he walked out into the bedroom, he glanced at all of the homely comforts Columba had placed around the room. His turtle candleholders on the nightstand, his favorite picture of Lincoln by the bookcase, and the signed picture of his brother, President George W. Bush, that he had received from his small donation to the Republican party in 2004, sitting on his desk. "It's not all bad," Jeb thought.

It had been years - 9 years, in fact - since he had been governor. Sometimes the feeling ate away at him. It had been almost a decade. He yearned for the opportunity to be admired, to accomplish something great... but sometimes he felt like he just didn't have the energy. He kept his spirits high with one incredible thought: "I'm the son of a president, and the younger brother of a president. That's pretty amazing in itself."

Jeb quickly scrawled this thought into the journal on his desk. He cocked his head to the side, and read it again. His brow furrowed, then gave way to a relieved smile.

"Jeb!" Columba yelled, "I'm not going to say it again! Come down for dinner!"

Jeb shut his journal, threw on some long johns and a T-shirt, and walked quickly down the stairs - skipping every other step. It was time for guac.

What did he mean by this?

BURGER JOKE KILLED

How can this man possibly lose?

Oh God I can't wait for the debates.

Top of the desk looks marbleized

this good

HE GETS FAST FOOD TO AVOID ASSASSINATION!

WEW LADS

This is a good appearance by Trump.
He hits this kind of stuff out of the park.

Media will find something to bitch about, but this is a good performance by him.

He is presidential but also fun, funny and charming.

these feels

>I don't know what they're going to do to that hamburger.

see

President Trump on Fallon is quite refreshing

i love you guys we are all in it together

HE'S KILLING IT AND FALLON IS BEING BASED AS FUCK.

GREAT INTERVIEW SO FAR, LOVING THE BACK AND FORTH.

A Cold November Night on the Lake

He looked out the window at the lake below. Waves lapped on the shore. He could barely make out the stars in the sky, so he grabbed his glasses to bring them into focus. 9:00 pm, one week after he read the papers and read the election results.

Bernie stepped out of the shower cautiously. He was always careful these days - he didn't want to risk a fall. He wrapped himself in a plain white towel, and wiped the fog off of the mirror.

Bernie saw an old man looking back at him. He traced over the features of his face, and mused silently over how the years had passed by. It had been a lifetime, and it had been an instant.

He had felt this way for a while, but he felt different now. He felt more tired. He felt less ambitious. He felt, in a word, spent.

Bernie shuffled to look back out the window. His gaze moved wistfully from star to star. He hadn't spoken to his brother since the convention, but not a day went by that he didn't think about his brother's appearance during the convention's roll call. It was his most emotional moment, the most moving minute in his entire career. It was the only time that he had really realized what he meant to so many people. "But it was too late by then," Bernie mumbled as he walked back to the mirror.

Bernie had had some time to decompress since the convention, save for just a few appearances later on in the season, but he still hadn't let it go. Bernie knew what they were saying about him. They said he abandoned his followers. "They said," he spoke softly to the mirror, "they said I started a movement, and walked away." He sighed and shook his head.

One last time, he frowned at his reflection.

Bernie looked at the ground, and he walked away.

kek, Trump takes Fallon's jokes and makes them funnier

>tfw Kanye will be in the Democrat debates

>being so brainwashed by jew media you think hitler was inhuman
baka desu famsies

BURGER SPITTERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT

Trump would be the funniest president ever

Trump killing it on Jimbo Fallon tonight

great optics folks

Fallon is fucking based.

>that winning smile at the camera before the break

Holy fuck, women just got wet across America

wtf? I'm a #falling4fallon now

Holy shit I love Trump

This is fucking fantastic

pol turning into an echo-chamber

Trump is so based that he forgot that he already did that.

also read the filename