>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Omarosa in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/U15hHX0I1XE
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cFDnEymgvaS0RvVHV1cDkyVzA/view)
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
strawpoll.me/11218011
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
kare11.com/mb/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-unauthorized-charges-by-clinton-campaign/229158541
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Jimmy Fallon"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U

Sup Forumss theme song

Are ya winning, son?

Norm is so fucking based.

AWOO

NORM

A FUCKING LEAF

AWOOVEMENT

links to trump on fallon and norm when?

BIGGEST HANDS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

You just know Obama is setting by the fireside, chair turned around so he doesn't have to witness the coming disaster, because the aural tones of an alive, much less thriving Trump are already too much for his senses to bear.

The dark 18th century mahogany is being worn incredibly fast by his furious acid sweat grip. Very soon, all the armrests in the Oval Office will need replacing...once the varnish and veneer is destroyed, the underlying pale wooden fibers will be exposed to his sight, an intolerable reminder of the whiteness he has sought to suppress within himself his whole life.

Soon, the transition will begin, and as inventory is being taken of the White House furniture, Obama will be informed that he has an obligation to maintain the place for future generations. He will ask why a similar shade of aged mahogany can't be found to rework the furniture. He will be advised that, for cost efficient reasons, they've decided to go with a prestigious material more resilient to the ravages of time.

Gold.

>biggest hands I've ever shook in life

norm macdonald is pretty based tbph

>BIGGEST HANDS I EVER SHOOK IN MY LIFE

NORM DISPELLING THE SMALL HAND MYTH!

FUCKING
AWESOME!

B I G G E S T
H A N D S

I LOVE NORM MACDONALD TOO

>his dad is dead

Don't make me face the reality of my dad dying one day.

HELP GUYS

THAT INTERVIEW WAS TO /COMFY/ FOR ME AND I CAN'T MOVE

I used to love Trump but after seeing this interview, I decided I'm #FluffingForFallon

Fuck drumpf.

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

NORM DISPELS SMALL HANDS
HE HAS EARNED HIS PLACE AT HIS RIGHT HAND

Post rare Trump's

BIG HANDS
FOR YOU

>I voted for Justin Trudeau

NORM VOTED FOR TURDEAU

>Norm voted for Justin Treudeu

goddammit

Comfy af

NORM CONFIRMED KEK

this is the best day of my life

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

That was a fantastic interview. Any naysayers can suck it.

His dad reminds me of Powers Boothe.

Yes.

I VOTED FOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>I voted for Trudeau
>scattered and weak applause

Fucking leaf.

>Norm McDonald trying to rip on trump, sucking treadeu dick
This fucking leaf

NORM NO

Is there a link to the full interview? I loved what I saw but I totally missed the beginning and anything with Norm

>norm voted for trudeau

trump was pretty funny

A Cold Bowl of Guac in November

He looked out the window at the evening sky. 9:00 PM, one week after he watched the election results roll in on Fox.

Jeb had just stepped out of the shower. He wiped the fog off the mirror, combed his hair, and tightened the plain white towel around his waist. He slid his turtle soap holder back to make room for the comb and gingerly set it down. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw an old man looking back - he met the gaze with a slight frown. His lip quivered.

"Jeb!" Columba shouted from downstairs, "I made your favorite guacamole! Come down soon, the taco meat is getting cold!"

"Coming soon, dear," Jeb called back in a subdued voice through the cracked door. He looked back at the mirror and sighed.

As he walked out into the bedroom, he glanced at all of the homely comforts Columba had placed around the room. His turtle candleholders on the nightstand, his favorite picture of Lincoln by the bookcase, and the signed picture of his brother, President George W. Bush, that he had received from his small donation to the Republican party in 2004, sitting on his desk. "It's not all bad," Jeb thought.

It had been years - 9 years, in fact - since he had been governor. Sometimes the feeling ate away at him. It had been almost a decade. He yearned for the opportunity to be admired, to accomplish something great... but sometimes he felt like he just didn't have the energy. He kept his spirits high with one incredible thought: "I'm the son of a president, and the younger brother of a president. That's pretty amazing in itself."

Jeb quickly scrawled this thought into the journal on his desk. He cocked his head to the side, and read it again. His brow furrowed, then gave way to a relieved smile.

"Jeb!" Columba yelled, "I'm not going to say it again! Come down for dinner!"

Jeb shut his journal, threw on some long johns and a T-shirt, and walked quickly down the stairs - skipping every other step. It was time for guac.

I hope Trump does more and more of these day/night talk shows.

Makes him seem so damn normal and down-to-earth. It's got to help win him over some undecided voters.

That will be on November 8th user.

>"I voted for treadeu"
>1 person claps

He did dispel the small hands with, so I can almost forgive him from voting Trudeau.

But seriously who the fuck has been saying this cunt is based?

Awoooo soothes the soul

They must be witholding PA polls because it will kill the Clinton campaign.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 15, 2016

MORNING
>Trump on Fox and Friends
>pastor from Flint church posted on FB: "HE WILL NOT USE US, WE will EDUCATE HIM!!!"
>whether he thought it was a setup: she looked nervous introducing me
>"she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess. So it seemed like something was up"
>media, Clinton, Clinton/media spin this as an attack on a black pastor
>Don Jr. says in interview, "If Republicans were doing that [lying cheating], they’d [the media] be warming up the gas chamber right now.”
>ADL wants him to retract
AFTERNOON
>Trump in NY, delivers speech on his economic plans
>HRC first event since 9/11
>comes out to "I Feel Good"
>NOTE: James Brown died of complications from pneumonia
>Trump Dr. Oz interview airs (drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cFDnEymgvaS0RvVHV1cDkyVzA/view)
>goes over Trump's physical
>Ivanka joins to discuss women and child care
>takes a few questions from the audience
EVENING
>Trump rally in Laconia, NH
>Watters World at Trump rally
>Trump makes an appearance
>Trump on Fallon Tonight Show
POLLS
>LA Times: T+6
>PPD: T+5.2
>NYT/CBS: USA,T=
>Rasmussen: USA,T+2
>NCCivitas: NC,T=
>Suffolk: OH,T+3
>Monmouth: IA,T+8
>Emerson: USA,T+2, CO,T+4
>Fox News: USA,T+1

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

You better make your time and experience with your pa the best possible

A Cold November Night on the Lake

He looked out the window at the lake below. Waves lapped on the shore. He could barely make out the stars in the sky, so he grabbed his glasses to bring them into focus. 9:00 pm, one week after he read the papers and read the election results.

Bernie stepped out of the shower cautiously. He was always careful these days - he didn't want to risk a fall. He wrapped himself in a plain white towel, and wiped the fog off of the mirror.

Bernie saw an old man looking back at him. He traced over the features of his face, and mused silently over how the years had passed by. It had been a lifetime, and it had been an instant.

He had felt this way for a while, but he felt different now. He felt more tired. He felt less ambitious. He felt, in a word, spent.

Bernie shuffled to look back out the window. His gaze moved wistfully from star to star. He hadn't spoken to his brother since the convention, but not a day went by that he didn't think about his brother's appearance during the convention's roll call. It was his most emotional moment, the most moving minute in his entire career. It was the only time that he had really realized what he meant to so many people. "But it was too late by then," Bernie mumbled as he walked back to the mirror.

Bernie had had some time to decompress since the convention, save for just a few appearances later on in the season, but he still hadn't let it go. Bernie knew what they were saying about him. They said he abandoned his followers. "They said," he spoke softly to the mirror, "they said I started a movement, and walked away." He sighed and shook his head.

One last time, he frowned at his reflection.

Bernie looked at the ground, and he walked away.

oh, I stopped watching too early

Any awoo nudes...? Starting to get a fetish for her.

DRUMPF WAS HORRIBLE

Media will have a field day with this one. There goes the polls drumpfkins!!!

>libs losing their fucking minds over Trump being likable on The Tonight Show
Holy kek. Election night is going to be the greatest shitter shattering in human history.

>"For my father. For my family."

Stay shook.

Then you should either see a doctor or kill your self

Post some of that salt famz.

awoo is for not lewd!

I know you'll be there.

What the fuck is wrong with that BBC?

whoa whoa whoa just because this is a pink board doesnt mean you need to go and do that

POLL TO RAID
strawpoll.me/11218011
strawpoll.me/11218011
strawpoll.me/11218011
strawpoll.me/11218011
strawpoll.me/11218011
POLL TO RAID

My dad died when I was 10

I was almost 11

You forgot to mention the part where we found out that Clinton is literally defrauding her small donors.

>observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
>kare11.com/mb/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-unauthorized-charges-by-clinton-campaign/229158541

>For my father. For my family "For my country."

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
Damn nigga, that's kawaii

MUH BBC MUFFUGA

>pink board

LMAO NORM MACDONLAD JUST CURSED

TRUMP FALLON YOUTUBE LINK WHEN

Why? I have my own pa

AH HAH HAH.
It's setting in.

Everyday, dad. Everyday.

>whynotmexico.jpg

thanks for the you

Fresh Trump OC
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

>Justin

>Trump is miles funnier than a A-list professional comedian

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS CRINGE.

I COULDN'T WATCH IT ANYMORE.

SORRY LADS, BUT TRUMPF BOMBED TONIGHT.

REST IN PEACE YOU RETARDED AUTISTIC ANNOYING ORANGE.

did Norm just say "fucking"

>more virus than host

>how can white bois even compete.

I heard that too

THIS.

>Norm MacDonald letting the F bomb fly
FCC violations incoming

np

He might not like Trump but he fucking hates Hillary. I doubt he's that upset.

It's afraid.

go to bed

Every time I see this tweet I ask myself
"What did he think when he seen that photo"

Am I the only one who always gets the feelz whenever Trump talks about his parents and his deceased brother? Goddamn, I love this man.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Jimmy Fallon"&src=tren

Holy shit, this is some next level shilling

>there are people who never got affection from their parents via hugs and hand-holding

Anime tiddies are nice

I heard that too but he must not have. This is a taped show.

Did he say fuck? It sounded like it.

at least he can stand up