Friendly reminder that this is the reddit fanbase of rick and morty in a nutshell

friendly reminder that this is the reddit fanbase of rick and morty in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chairman_marr/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit hates Rick and morty tho

>I WANT MY SAY-SHOE-ON SAUCE
why does he pronounce it like this

Chink words are hard
>see Xiaoyun

it's also the Blade Runner 2049 fanbase

this was clearly a Sup Forums memer who wanted to make R&M fans look petty and ridiculous

he even runs with hands behind his back and does cornholio and REEEEEEEE

>was merely pretending to be retarded

Well if you don't see that you're dumb as fuck.

>friendly reminder that this is the reddit fanbase of rick and morty in a nutshell

friendly reminder that this is the fanbase of rick and morty in a nutshell

>tfw to dumb too appreciate RNM """jokes"""
Feels good mayne

The Blade Runner 2049 fanbase doesn't even leave their rooms.

reminder this kid literally staged this so he could become a meme.

its not about joke retard, but realizing that chink in mcdonalds was overreacting and acting. You can see that unless you're on the spectrum

I admire his dedication

Did you also fall for Francis?

reminder that this is an actual goal in life for millenials.

It's half "I'm just pretending" and half this guy is a real life Rick & Morty and Naruto fanboy who is still in high school and trying to make it big on Youtube.

Why not? It's a big pay off if you make it big.

Reminder

This guy always makes me lol. Everything about him from his stance to his folded arms to his face is just ridiculous.

>Implying that guy wasn't from here.

Thank god I have a defined chin

>alt-right
>ex con with drug issues and violent tendencies
Every time.

Of course they would, probably too smart for them, their brains are better suited for Always Sunny.

like this?

>I fucking love Reddit: the show
What's next?
Big Bang Theory webms to prove what a "memer" you are?
Kill yourself.
This show was complete shit.
The only reason it was any good was because my drunk-ass science teacher would put it on for us when he had finished teaching "the curriculum" and would just play Rick and Morty episodes on the TV then turn off the lights and take a nap.
The show sucks.
Staring at Summer's ass in the only decent part and honestly it's not even that great an ass.
The bearded nu male fucktard fanbase literally doesn't give a shit about nihilism, just acting like they do.
It's basically LOL SO RANDUM the show, in every possible way.
"Oh lol well this obviously-bullshit meme that no one thought was funny, was not funny."
"Aw damn. Well, we got all this szechuan sauce out here, what y'all think we should do with it"
"Well we should blow it up Morty!"
"Hot damn yea! Science is soooo cool, ain't it?"
Fucking faggot show for brainlets who want to pretend they are interested in science, when all they are interested in is acting intelligent, or wasting tons of money doing gay shit.
They could have done something actually interesting with all that crap, but instead they waste thousands of dollars making shitty "jokes" to push whatever dumb bullshit "meme" the fans eat up
(most of which aren't even real memes, they are just bullshit the fans made up as a stealthy way to getting the particular flavor of joke they wanted, put on the show.)
I mean, come on, the pickle Rick?
Or whatever the bullfucking hell that was?
Not even the stupidest most inbred nigger would believe that is funny.
Fucking idiots.
If you watch Rick and Morty past the age of 10, you are a fucking retard pseudointellectual dumbass who probably shares year-old 9gag memes on Facebook like a fucking virgin loser.

I can't decide who's worse. R&M fans or people who hate them so much that they can't even realize that this "person" is just pretending to be a retard to mock R&M fans.

Well Sup Forums hates it too. Who'd have thought we have something in common?

not really

Wrong

Not that fanbase is much better paying mad cash and lining up for that shut, but that chink clearly lurks this board and was trying too hard.

>the satisfied virgin

How does a movie trigger you so hard?

yeah really.

lol redditspacing

Why are trannies always so fucking ugly?

Haha yeah, just like Tom Hanks was pretending to be retarded in Forrest Gump. Acting is literally impossible. Am I rite?

Haha just like you're acting retarded right now

He is clearly retarded, make no mistake there. But he was a genuine retard acting like a different type of retard in order to make fun of the fanbase.

Basically, real low class, working class types.

Opposite of leftists, who are rich, middle class and depressed self-haters with no direction in life

Haha that's that's funny because you used the elementary school comeback "I know you are but what am I?" which only a retard uses after the age of 12. You're doing really good at pretending to be retarded I tell you what.

#thetrump truly is the voice of our people.

>I see the working class as drug addicted criminal degenerates

You must really hate them.

It's funny because you're using elementary school tactics to feel right.
Acting retarded in public for internet fame is literally in no way like being paid to act in a motion picture as a character.
Confusing those two makes you more like the former than the latter.

Explain how they're different, without using money.

>This is the same fag that tells you to go back to Sup Forums

He's an alt-righter.

He’s gen z though

>his dad gave him 10 dollars for it

True.
There's a higher amount of drug addiction among poorer people, how does your brain dead marxist ass not know that? lmao

Lord no. They're totally up S3's ass.
4ch totally called the meme-rot way ahead of this bullshit.

>gets btfo and realises it
>"Heh, well explain your position without using the primary reason why you're right"

Boy you really showed him.

When you step into the Rick and Morty fandom realm, you're not going any old place. You're coming to the underground fight club of intellect. Prepare to be mentally battered. But don't worry, after you've spent your newbie time being cognitively pummeled, you'll have joined the ranks of the mental elite.
Then you'll see the world for what it truly is. All those people going around without a thought in their head. You'll hate it. You'll become just like him. And you'll start loving it. The power of intelligence, of absolute intellectual superiority. It'll become a high you chase, constantly learning and experimenting.
You'll finally be a Rick.

>was it worth it

Fucking rekt kek

How do you know, browse reddit do ya? DO YA?

FFFUUUUCCCKKKK OFF OUTTA HERE YOU PRICK

My fat old dog is just laying here snoring lol

>admits the only argument he has is money

So if Tom Hanks had given all the money he made off that film to charity, he would be no better than the guy in McDonald's? See how easily your argument falls apart easily under scrutiny.

You just know he's going to grow up to be a little bitch.

>its a conspiracy to make us liberal intellectuals look like idiots done by those alt-reich trumpanzees

No because people know movies aren't real. It's inherent to the medium

BASED PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!

All hope for humanity is lost. This world will soon be run by these little faggots.

>Grow up
Literally look at the top of his head

Define "real". They're still doing all those actions on film, sans-cgi.

"Real" like going into a McDonalds and throwing a tantrum that your nugget sauce from your fave animated adult drama isn't available

Ah, "real" like getting shot in the ass and starting a shrimp fishing boat company.

Just stop embarrassing yourself.

You think that being an actor and playing a retarded character, in a movie, reading the script and getting paid for your time is no different than going to McDonalds and acting like a retard in public because they ran out of the dipping sauce you wanted.

Do you see how easily your argument falls apart under scrutiny? I wasn't the original guy you were arguing with by the way, I just like laughing at the genuine rare autist

You do realize that both are actors?

I'm starting to understand why people don't like this video. It's because they don't realize the person is acting. Usually, being unable to discern minute details and instead taking things at face value is a symptom of autism.

This has nothing to do with Trump you triggered man baby.

This. That guys hairline is early 30s at the youngest

This is why Hillary lost the election and the Dems are losing the country.

>I'm starting to understand
No, no you're not kek

Whether or not the person is acting does not matter. It's retarded behaviour that serves no purpose and is embarrassing for him

Okay, fine. Both are acting. The chink kid is still a cringey, faggot though so whatever you're trying to rationalize is still wrong.
Kill yourself, mush for brains.

Haha its funny because you're both fucking faggots who need to lurk more

Wow you managed to make yourself look like a bigger retard than the person you're replying to and you didn't have to say a word!

Yet he has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. Which is why he watches a shit cartoon and pays $10 eat a piece of chicken asshole in some crap sauce which is at least 25% semen.

You do realize that
>All hope for humanity is lost
Is exactly the type of thing "these little faggots" like to say?

What does lurking more have to do with anything?

Why do Amerifats act like children in public?

BASED PICKLE RICK!!!!

>XD DO U THINK GOD HAS ABANDONED US BECAUSE HE FEARS WHAT HE CREATED?

instagram.com/chairman_marr/?hl=en

But I actually mean it. When a 90s child comes into power, I'm killing myself. I'll live stream that shit, I'm not fucking around.

Avast! The redditor reveals himself

Okay well hold your horses there we live in very chaotic times the west still might get out of this cultural collapse

Why is he cringy? He perfectly epitomized Sup Forums in those 20 seconds.

he came out and said it was a "prank"

you just answered your own question

Then why are you here?

Nope.