Be me

>be me
>be black
>excited for new black panther trailer
>rap starts playing
You do know that we listen to more than just rap, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfe8tCcHnKY
youtube.com/watch?v=zUnKDK1iklo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgu2Zd15IXk
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
youtube.com/watch?v=FtaS60uIQUc
youtube.com/watch?v=DQt17faBYHU
youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9KP6lOZs
youtube.com/watch?v=cJwsNUoazUg
youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=3n0AyuTPpZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being part of a culture that glorifies criminal behavior. It's sad.

Rap is produced by jews. 40 years ago, blacks would speak proper english and dress like everyone else. Rappers use dumbed down ebonics in their lyrics and glorify violence, sex, drugs etc all while making millions for their jew producers and sportswear makers... Beyonce speaks perfect english, yet she speaks like a negress in her songs.

>black person shows up in trailer
>lound rap music starts blaring all over the soundtrack
it's literally IT AINT ME tier laughable. do they even realize that it's incredibly racist to do that? because I suspect they think they're super-woke and diverse af.

i was about to say rap is pretty much always done by blacks, but seeing the pic yeah tribal stuff would fit much better

>Black Panther trailer
>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=dfe8tCcHnKY

you sick fuck

the mafia is kino tho

>glorifies criminal behavior
Hi, middle aged mom.

>be black
Stopped reading there, ooga booga.

>be black
>capitalize the only misspelling.
He's right though. Rap is nigger music sung by slave descendents. Bongo Bong Land, or whatever Marvel call it, should have some neat tunes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zUnKDK1iklo

>you
You know you did that movie, right?

The world is sick because our symbols are sick, and the purest of us are its victims. Can even love survive this maelstrom?

Thank Christ I'm not Italian.

yo le rap yo le rap
meufs en string et Ferraris qui dérapent
Je viens de la cité
j'ai mis ma casquette sur le coté

HOL UP

>Black Panther trailer
>rapper says "HOL UP"
this is going to be blackino

SO THEY'RE FINALLY HERE

Organized crime is classy and romantic, rappers glorify disorganized crime that lands a fuckton of people in prison.

>rap is so stereotypical
>let's have jungle drumming and lion king singing

What level of awareness is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgu2Zd15IXk

>tfw blacks will NEVER have a respectable criminal element

Dr Seuss' corpse should be dug up and burned for the hell he foisted upon us.

Eh. He's got a point.

Black here. I completely agree with OP. Rap gives films a cheap feel and seldom makes an appropriate ambiance. They should of got a composer to make some African futristic score for the trailer/film. Heck, I'd even use something from the talking heads over this hood rat thumping. Im bias for not liking rap has nothing to do with it. It's just lazy and does no service to the imagination.

I think the rap music for the new pacific rim is even more out of place but that's where we're at today.

Tarantino's Marcellus Wallace wasn't half bad.

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH

How about Jazz? Miles Davis, or something like that. That's music.

>rap music
>literally stolen music made by real musicians with a james brown drumloop under it
>with grade school level rhyming about committing crime and fucking

*blocks your path*

WHAT

Post more pics

So from the trailer , the villain is gonna be another guy with another vibranium panther themed suit?

I thought Marvel learned already to stop doing that shit of pitting the hero against the exact same guy but bad

>orders the murder of a child

Try being Filipino. We do literally the complete opposite of what makes Western countries and Western-influenced nations prosperous.

Birth control? Better ban most of it, while also making abortion illegal, despite our huge overpopulation problem and the poverty that comes along with it.

Huge drug problem? Instead of treating drug addicts as victims, let's just kill all the ones caught with possession of drugs, giving police the power to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner. No fair trials. Also, drugs are illegal, but still plentiful that anyone with money can have access to them still.

Economic problems? Let's make our country the most expensive country in SEA to do business with by demanding the highest wages, charging the highest energy prices, implementing corrupt business regulations and documentations that leads to bribes, and ensuring foreign countries can't buy property or even own the majority shares of the business they invested in.

Blacks may glorify criminal behavior. But Filipinos do that, while also glorifying political corruption, unethical business practices, and just general incompetence.

Bust out some of that Battlestar Galactica soundtrack.

AYO HOL UP

Jazz music as a movie soundtrack only works for buddy cop films and 80s movies.

>Italians
>gangsters
Lmao
Get on my level wops

so young

>ALOT

Talking Heads is white as fuck, even with the black girls. But jazz or some 70's funk would have been great.

WHAT AIN’T NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF; DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

>be half black
>hate politics
>get mad when family and friends assume I'm just automatically anti trump
>honestly don't loathe the guy or get the hate
>I think BLM is doing more damage than trump
>got legit mad when players started kneeling
>I think kapernick is a fucking hypocrite piece of shit who deserves everything he got

Don't let the media fool you. There are blacks and half blacks like myself who think critically and don't just follow the narrative. Pic related is my favorite show.

>"there are black people and there are niggers and let me tell you black people hate niggers"

Chris rock nailed it right on the head.

>be black
>watching a show with black people in it
>commercials come on
>black version of white commercial comes on
>rap music plays
>or
>R&B music plays
>everyone dances

>Be black
>listen to show with black host
>commercial plays
>rap music plays
>everyone talks in super stereotypical black voices

No, according to the Jew media we're all jive talking dancing stererotype with hive mind tastes.

fucking uncle tom

le based mongrelized subhuman. Do a murder-suicide at a synagogue to redeem your tarnished genes.

> don't follow much mainstream music
>friend plays this Beyonce song
>the whole song is her trying to come off as a tough ghetto bitch
>laugh hysterically

How black women love her so much is beyond me. Shes the most fake ass wannabe hood corn bread black I've ever seen

Mcdonald's commericals aimed towards blacks are always overtly racist but no one cares because dey fries be good n shit
youtube.com/watch?v=FtaS60uIQUc

I don't think it's racist, it's just appealing to Black America and the sub-culture that worships hip-hop and trap music. There's nothing racist about knowing your audience.

Although I do think it's a little too on the nose.

DAYM FOO THESE IZ SOME BOMB ASS NUGGS

NEW
JACK
CITY

But its more a comedy that tries to be serious. Based bad guy Wesley snipes is cool though

I was literally just listening to girlfriend is better

Are you trying to tell me black people in Africa don't dance around the campfire listening to some 2Pak?

>Try being Filipino.
NOBODY CARES, YELLOW NIGGER

That's a compliment imo. Rather be an uncle Tom then in prison bc "IM TUFF AND THE POLICE RACIST"

>someone tells me there's smart rap out there and i'm limiting myself
>ask for suggestions
>listen to kendrick lamar and whatever flavor of the week "intelligent rap"
>wow he's using three syllable words occasionally
>wow he correctly pronounced something
>wow he talked about something that wasn't fucking bitches
Is the bar so low? Really?

Wake up and realize left politics towards blacks is a mix of caricature and white man's burden

Hello drug dealer

The bar in rap is so incredibly low. It 'll never be found again. Drake is considered a top level rapping genius. That should tell you how bad rap has become.

Fuggin nigger, get out of my Sup Forums, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's nothing amazing in rap but the most talented guys sing about gangster shit

mainstream rap is shit-tier

you go for alternatives, not soundcloud tier but different.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQt17faBYHU

Keep your dick in your pants
Deciding to get high isn't victimhood
Stop doing that

McDonald's always has to sneak a mulatto in the their black ads too.
This one pisses me off because even in TV shows do you rarely get a complete black family they always throw in a light skinned kid in the show somewhere.
Everyone at the table is dark then here comes this red mixed child with sandy blonde hair.
youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9KP6lOZs

>rap lyrics start playing
>I got douche chills and had to pause
--composed myself--
>continued trailer
--inner giggles at KANGZ memes that will be had by Sup Forums and Sup Forums bros--
>music starts becoming more electronic
>notbad.jpg
>Tchalla has decent African accent
>>Tchalla shreds and rips out the steel from the frame of a car
--FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK--
>that was actually awesome
>closing electronic beat

8.5/10

Good trailer.

>we

Wtf i love fillies now

>Try being Filipino.
I'd rather try bleach bubble tea.

>Supposedly a hyper advanced WE WUZ KANGdom
>tribal shiet would fit 'alot better'

Goddamn niggers.

Well how else they gonna get the suburban white audience?

they are not criminal. They are immigrants that bring modes of conflict resolution from the old country, from the poverty of mezzogiorno, where all hired authority was corrupt.

WUZ

whats the black version of a cuck?

Who are you talking to? And wasn't the movie directed by a nigger? So your beef is with him, not white people

>You do know that we listen to more than just rap, right?

Like R&B? I know yall niggas like R Kelly

there is ALOT of excellent modern or nu jazz as they say or experimental jazz that would have been intriguingly engaging, much stuff to pick, frig i would even use Flylo's discog perfect for a rambunctious trailer
>white as fuck
please don't use that phrase ever again since it will lower your credibility in thinking capacity and is just purposelessly incendiary, and not to mention utterly meaningless. I mentioned talking heads as an alternate that is better to the crap they used. I didn't imply it was the best, at all.

Wait...did I post this?
>Be Half Black, Half h'White
>Hate Niggers
>Vote Republican
>Ridding the MAGA train from day 1
>Barely listen to rap music
>Love metal and jazz, etc.

We're not all the same. Hell, I hardly have any black friends, because most of them are ignorant niggers.

>You do know that we listen to more than just rap, right?

You do what jews say you do. You're a product aimed at the goys. Products do what they're told.
Don't think for a fucking second that slavery doesn't still exist. You still have masters and you still serve them.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJwsNUoazUg
youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o

either one of these depending on the mood they were going for could have served much better aural landscape, tribal/modern, what do you expect with marvels proprietors, lazy and lack unique artistic integrity

>Wanna be Mafioso's are as common as wanna be gangsters

Really?

>watch defenders
>Luke cage scene starts
>sudden rap music

OOOHHHH THE BALLS ON THIS ONE YA PRICK YA

>Moderat
They're fucking WHITE MALES

Most powerful race in the world

Whiteboi here. What the fuck else do black people listen to? I don't think I've met a single black guy under the age of 40 listen to anything other than rap.

Jazz

Not to be racist, but in a film like Black Panther that takes place in a secluded African nation, I want to hear this song play at some point in the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=3n0AyuTPpZo

Skip to 3:30 if you don't want to listen to the whole thing

>Killing drug addicts is bad
DUDE

a white boi

what board do you think you're on?

wakanda is basically what would have happened if europe didn't start raping africa in the 16th century

compared to 16th century london, african kingdoms were glorious

and that's just a fact, user