These are the best movies of 2017,if you disagree you are a pleb

These are the best movies of 2017,if you disagree you are a pleb

i wouldn't be surprised if this were the only movies you watched this year. You seem like that kind of guy.

>death note
>logan
>IT
>war for the planet of the apes
>split

come on now

I feel bad for you desu

i actually meant to add that get out was massively over rated because of the subject matter even if it was alright, and baby driver was loads of fun and looked and sounded great but not an amazing film

>Get out

Ok this is bait.

Bait?

one of these things is not like the other

There are 2 good movies on that list. Maybe 3 if you want to argue.

If your only problem with this list is Get Out I have some news for you

There are no good movies there

>death note

>BladeRunner 2045
>Dunkirk
>Split
>Baby Driver
>Get Out

Haven't watch

>Death Note 2.5/5
>Logan 5/5
>It 3/5
>Apes 3.5/5

all you need is guardians 2/john wick 2 and you've got the redditor guide to cinema of 2017

>Death Note
Bait.

What HAS been good this year?

I want my favourite 2017 film to be something other than Blade Runner so you guys won’t hate me.

death note is kino you pleb

The cinematography in Death Note was stunning to watch at times, and it's not surprising that director of photography David Tattersall (Star Wars: Episodes I, II and III) is behind all of the beautiful stylized shots.

Sure thing pal

this.

You'll always be a pathetic pleb if you don't explore Cinema on your own.
Hell, you won't even be able to understand most recs since your "eyes" are shit and you don't have the acquired taste to appreciate them. You'll watch one, get confused, say it is "hipster garbage" and then you'll cry on Sup Forums about how no one is watching memerunner

i thought Split, Logan and Apeshit were surprisingly bad after all the positive reviews they're gotten

tiers:

bladerunner

war

logan
get out

baby driver

dunkirk

havent seen IT, split, or death note

The correct tiers:

Blade Runner 2049
Baby Driver
Dunkirk

Split
IT
War for the Planet of the Apes
Logan
Death Note

Haven't seen Get Out.

What the fuck, I had three spaces between Logan and Death Note. It should look like this:

Logan
Death Note

dunkirk was mediocre and baby driver was just good. logan and war are far better

Fuck it:

Logan
f
u
g
Death Note

on the contrary I heard Split was bad but it was really good.

Only Blade Runner and Baby Driver belong on that list

>Blade Runner 2049
>Baby Driver
>IT
>Netflix's Death Note
>War of the Planet of the Apes

How fucking horrible.

wasn't split last year?

January of 2017

Aside from Dunkirk, Get Out, Split, and Logan those are all reddit normie tier garbage.

Yeah alright.

There really doesn’t seem to be a universally agreed ‘good film’ so far this year that you wouldn’t consider to be too reddit.

ah yes, i was think of afi fest

>(sh)It makes the list
>Jackie Chan/Pierce Brosnan kino does not

If you get the chance you should kill yourself.

>4app poster
See? You can't even post correctly so what are the chances you'll ever watch cinema correctly?

I need to wait longer, most of the movies i've seen so far this year probably won't make my top ten at the end

What are you on about?

>there are people that like Baby Driver
>There are people that like Baby Driver more than Dunkirk
>There are people who think Baby Driver is in the same league as Blade Runner 2049
I would rather watch Kingsman that Baby Driver, and I fucking HATE Kingsman.

The only ones I'd deem good
>BR2049
>Split
>Wind River
>Dunkirk

Looking forward to Wes Anderson's Dogs and Three Billboards

Your reddit is showing

Your taste is shit.

I was drunk and couldn’t make it 30 minutes into Baby Driver. The opening is decent, then, once they start talking, it’s clear that whoever made this is way into Tarantion and Ritchie, not nearly as talented, but really really REALLY thinks they are.

>The cinematography in Death Note was stunning to watch at times,
Having a couple of pretty screenshots =/= good cinematography. It was unexceptionally shot

How Is Baby Driver not at least good?

logan was fucking great, it even had a waifu for us to latch on too

here's what i believe are the best movies of the year

yeah but it's fun

Because it’s weapons grade, china white, unadulterated Trying Too Hard. It wants to be hyper-stylized and and just comes off as “Look mom, look, LOOK AT ME!”

It’s not.

>priding oneself on watching movies
All you have to do is sit there.

Wright has proven he can handle style very well - he's a very distinct director. You're acting like some no-name director made it.

>it's good because the director's name is Edgar Wright
This is you right now

This board moved beyond you then. Looks like you were never truly Sup Forums. Perhaps reddit would be more your scene, you'd get plenty of upvotes for spewing your meme vetted opinions on the meme movies of meme directors.

Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 5 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz was the most autism fedora tip one and now it's Baby Driver.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least conceivable. Scott Pilgrim, Hot Fuzz and Baby Driver on the otherhand are pure Sup Forums autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

Fuck Wright.

What fucking difference does that make? Even Guy Ritchie stepped on his dick with Revolver. It’s clear that he was trying to do something in the style of Snatch, Kill Bill, with a dash of The Fast and the Furious for the chase seens.

Except it completely fell apart. It didn’t feel cool, it felt embarrassing.

>both
You missed a spot

Death Note was thecomfiest movie this year imo just really enjoyed watching it, and best use of song with power of love by air supply at the end

> Death Note was pretty fuckin' mediocre
> Baby Driver, IT and Split were ok at best
> Apes was an irredeemable shit stain

is the italian/portuguesse film available somewhere? i'm not sure of the language, sorry, but i'm interested.

>comfyfag

>Death Note
0/10, you need to work harder

you mean let the corpses tan? hasn't been released outside cinemas yet

thanks for answering, is it good?

it's good if you liked their previous films and is a fan of 70s action movies

How is Dunkirk guises. Is it jew propaganda?

>These are the best movies of 2017,if you disagree you are a pleb
lol

>IT
>Baby driver
>logal
>death note

mate...do you need an abortion?

i haven't but i'm intrigued, which one of the previous ones do you recommend?

>How is Dunkirk guises. Is it jew propaganda?
very good movie. quite original i must say. but i think seeing it on your tv is just not cutting for this movie.

Amer

You fucking idiot.

>not A Cure For Welness.

You are all losers in life.

bait

Why did you leave out the others? Do you actually like that pleb trash?

thank you

>Top Teir
Blade Runner
Dunkirk
War
>Great Tier
Split
Logan
>Good Tier
IT
Get Out
Baby Driver
>Garbage Heap
Death Note

I loved Harrelson in War though. Only downside to the film was they took an incredible, Shakespearian story from Dawn and turn it into a bookend for a character. It was still a great movie, but was MILES behind Dawn in terms of weight and enjoyment

/pol triggered!

>BR2049
4/10, boring and poorly made. Waste of a good IP and its production budget
>Dunkirk
7/10, provoked mild patriotism and I'm not even British
>Baby Driver
6/10, inferior version of Drive, only saved by Jamie Foxxxxxx consistently being one of the most underrated actors in hollywood
>Split
Did not see but it was Shyamalama so it couldn't have been less than an 8
>Death Note
6/10, it's a misunderstood film that will be reevaluated by non-DN fans in the coming years
>Logan
Don't watch capeshit
>It
Don't watch Kingshit
>Apes
Actually surprisingly good, cried manly tears at multiple points. I'm gonna honestly give it a 9/10, one of the greatest blockbusters ever.
>Get Out
Pfffft

>british
>patriotism
lmao

>BR2049
>4/10, boring and poorly made. Waste of a good IP and its production budget
>Apes
>Actually surprisingly good, cried manly tears at multiple points. I'm gonna honestly give it a 9/10, one of the greatest blockbusters ever.
honest-to-god brainlet

>only watches mainstream movies
>only watches American movies

You're the pleb here

>tfw too intelligent for Bladerunner 2049

>Shyamalama so it couldn't have been less than an 8
>Jamie Foxxxxxx consistently being one of the most underrated actors in hollywood
>BR 4/10, boring and poorly made. Waste of a good IP and its production budget
>Apes Actually surprisingly good, cried manly tears at multiple points.

I mean, I don't like to argue about movie taste, but holy shit dude

HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING PLEBEIAN

Bump you fucking pleb shit

Do you fucks watch anything other than mainstream shit?

See, I felt Dawn was pretty weak in spots where War succeeded. Harrelson's character was pretty well done, where as the humans were the worst part of Dawn. I didn't care for the comedic relief Bad Ape though.

FUCK
O
F
F

>Death Note
>if you disagree you're a pleb
What is it with this board that seems to attract the shittiest taste on the internet?

Fuck you pleb.
>muh sequels
>muh remakes
>muh capeshit
>muh stylized meme flick for the masses
>muh animoo waifus
You don't know anything about cinema and watch whatever recent garbage Sup Forums shills. You probably don't have a single original thought or belief in your bodt, and simply peddle whatever people tell you, like the uncultured swine that you are. Kys yourself.

>no wind river
you already fucked up

Wtf I hate niggers now

Get Out was really retarded

Check out this fucking loser that thinks watching movies is a self respected hobby

Here are the 10 best so far

blade runner is easily the best though dunkirk was really good. logan, it and baby driver were good as well.

>>Split
>Did not see but it was Shyamalama
i feel sorry that you missed out on Shyamalan's glorious return

gotg 2 is not that good tho

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH

he said top 10 he didn't say any of those were good

>death note
>L doesnt die
>the entire 5 last minutes

There was not a single good movie this year, you are all faggots.