twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah, he made a friend!

Fuck you. I checked two hours ago for this

Oh well. Up in the date

Hory shet I forgot how good Tracy is

Placing my bets on Cheese Eater.

Cheese Eater?

Is this the best looking comic ever made

Yes, this is well known. I mean mother of god, these shadows.

I want him and Mordi to fuck now

why??

This is the second page in months. He's just excited about Mordy doing something

That young man is cute, though. Hopefully he doesn't steal Ivy

Trifeca board in the room. Looks like a list of names for horse race betting.

and that's why it has one of the worst update rates of technically still live comics.
TB should really swallow her pride and stop trying to make every panel an art show piece when she can't even tell the story at a proper pace.
Plebs wouldn't even notice the downgrade but she'd gain so much speed.

I would rather wait for fine art than some pumped out copy/paste BS.

Cute cats are cute

Wow. Damn, that's a lot of detail.

>You will never fill Mordecais hole with your symmetrically perfect dick

His barbed penis better fit like a perfect puzzle piece

Pleasant surprise to see this today, would've expected it to be another decade before it updated again.

Its been so long, I kind of forgot the storyline of this.

I believe the artist also has a real job as well, so that would certainly impact the production pace.

She does Lackadaisy full time now.

He looks so happy and full of joy.

I really hope he doesn't die.

Well it's good to know at least ONE anthro cat focused comic that rarely gets updates still is being worked on.

She does Lackadaisy full time now.

Any day now...

>all her talent
>making $5,000 a month

If she updated more she'd probably make more, but that's how it is.

She also doesn't pander to anyone and her story is pretty much in the same route it was 8 years ago.

Is $60k a year something to sneeze at? Her overhead can't be much.

It's not great, given her skills. I guess I have no idea what a really good artist makes out in the world, but I would think she should get more than that. But yeah, $60,000 a year is a fairly decent middle-class income in general.

>waiting for the horrific violence to begin
>still waiting

So Tracy's gonna be at Further Confusion? Should I go there even though I'm not a furry? I'm not too far from downtown

Do it, you'll enjoy it even if the rest of the con is trash.

>she gave in to furry-dom
As expected

But why is there no r34 of Mitzi and Rocky? Literally nothing

Anyone here talented enough to make some? Please, we've been denied seeing Mitzi's bare ass for too long.

>comic has been around since 8 years
>barely 3 days have passed in-comic

More than that, almost 11 years

That's pretty good for an independent artist. indeed.com/salary?q1=Freelance Illustrator&l1=United States

Other jobs for comparison.

indeed.com/salary?q1=accountant&l1=United States

indeed.com/salary?q1=nurse&l1=United States

indeed.com/salary?q1=graphic designer&l1=United States

stop making me feel bad for only pledging $5 a month. I promise you the first few months of 2016 I was doing $20

same here nigga, least i got some sweet art out of it

She also gets money from her books sales and merchandise, which probably adds at least a couple thousand extra. She lives in St. Louis Missouri, which is not exactly a nice or espensive city so she probably doesn't spend too much on living expenses

I actually haven't asked her to do my $20 art thing yet. Mostly because I don't know what I'd ask, and partly because I know in some small way it would take up time in her schedule.

If you do ask, make it something with Mitzi. Or Nico.

>tfw I barely make $800 a month
I know I'm not as good as her, shut up

TOO FUCKING CUTE!!!

>tfw Mordecai will never rape me to death slowly while sucking the blood from my open neck wound
I have no reason to live.

KILL EM ALL

I honestly think it's a little overdone...

Honestly, I love Lackadaisy for the art but the story is so confusing and imho not well developed. I want to enjoy the comic to it's fullest but the storyline bothers me so much.

They give her lots of cash for doing what she was already doing.
And she doesn't pander to them. She didn't even know what Furries were until they started to invite her to cons because of Lackadaisy.

>story is so confusing and imho not well developed
Yeah. I was oblivious to notice it at first due to binge reading every page fast near the end 2016. I knew about the comic for years, just never really got around to picking it up. Looking back, although the world itself and the characters still interest me, I tend to get lost and confused pretty easy. It's not bad, just not well developed like you said.

I feel that her mini comics, like the Christmas comic, are more fun to read, and a lot easier to follow. Lackadaisy itself is still pretty nice to read though.

Well, ask yourself this question:

Are you afraid that anons on the Internet will laugh at you for doing something they don't approve?

If the answer is "yes", then please hit yourself with something heavy.

I actually came from looking at the ceiling in panel four

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nah, Stand Still Stay Silent is. Lackadaisy looks the way it does because Tracy is a paranoid perfectionist who keeps polishing until her hands fall off. The most detailed more like.

>ceiling
>not floor tiles

>four panels don't even have backgrounds
g8 comic you got there

I am happy you read only 1 comic.

Remember when Tracy cared less, and was more chillax about the whole "art" thing?

I personally love the improvement of her artwork over the years. And I think the reason why she's working so hard on it is because the comic is very very personal to her (like how the main characters are based on cats she owned). But realizing that it'll probably take another 5 years for vol. 3 to be finished... Not sure if I'll stick around for that long.

Why not? It's not hard to find the time to read one page every couple of months.

Nice.

>You're a cutup!
>That's part of the job.

Oh, you.

alright wait a minute
why the fuck didn't these show up on the feed?
when were they uploaded?

They're up on the site now. But the first one was uploaded to Patreon a couple weeks ago. You only need to give a couple bucks a month to get in on this, user.

She wanted to have three pages up at once, but needs more of the phat fursuiter cash she got a taste of at Anthrocon.

I think the RSS feed is busted. It doesn't seem to update for comic pages, just news posts (and only some of them).

well fuck
at least it's not like I have to check once a week

I'm not the guy you replied to, but I keep forgetting what happened in the story previously. I'd rather read the whole thing in one go at this point. The comic's good but there are other things just as good that stick to more frequent release schedules.

Like what? Serious question. The only comics that I read with regular update schedules are gag comics.

Same. The only reason why I have a basic grasp of what's going on is because I read the whole thing again a few days ago.
What bothers me about Lackadaisy, like also said, is that the story has so many things going on it's confusing.
Isn't the main subject supposed to be about a bunch of gangster cats trying to keep their speakeasy running? Imo was volume 1 the only part that lived up to that. I honestly can't tell where the story is going to beyond that.

gave up on creating your own dead threads already? get the fuck out of here.

Kill Six Billion Demons, Gunnerkrigg Court both update regularly.

Stand Still Stay Silent is pretty good looking, but god damn the pacing is fuck all. They spent so much time meandering and nothing interesting happened for so long that I gave up on it. Plus both the design and the writing for the characters was piss-poor.

I just binge-read this.
Dude, for a webcomic to be look this good. Anyway, the story seems like all build-up at this point. Like, something really big is just waiting to happen.

>Isn't the main subject supposed to be about a bunch of gangster cats trying to keep their speakeasy running?
Yeah, I believe so. Hopefully we'll more of it soon or later in this volume. I love when the story follows a specific character, sexy Mordecai for example, it's pretty nice but it still can confuse me after it's done. But whatever I guess, I'm a sucker for webcomics anyway.

>the same one user is the only one who likes a thing
Oh u.

I see you don't really like Lackadaisy.

But what else should one expect of a board with shit taste?

>I see you don't really like Lackadaisy.

I like it so much I give Tracy money every month.

this desu
but I'm loathe to mention I haven't been able to attend one of the livestreams in like, eight months.

Being made from a paranoid perfectionist doesn't mean it isn't the best looking (web)comic ever made.

>Like, something really big is just waiting to happen.

Is that more progress than prequel?

I think sadcat is on day four or five.

I'm just enjoying the art at this point and crossing my fingers I'll remember about it in 40 years time so I can give it a proper read through.
Hopefully it might be finished by then.