What do you think Sup Forums? Is it beautiful?

What do you think Sup Forums? Is it beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
youtube.com/watch?v=AIpdC0o3mdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 qt, would totally stone to death.

Only beautiful with fire on it

That looks like some high level Jedi robes from KOTOR that you wear grudgingly for the stats but hate the way the hat part looks

Omg. Do you understand how islam works?

You rape them first then stone them.

I actually like the design.

Pity its Islamic

maximum disgust

I like it. It's Biblical

>no explosives

Needs more crane.

>that guy slipping at the end

The actual clothing? Yes, it's rather striking.
As for the woman wearing it. I honestly don't even have the energy to shitpost against Mudslimes anymore.

damn

It's alright. Seen better, though. Never understood the hate surrounding that kind of clothing. The people in it, however...

>that child who got fucking dunked on and saved that woman
wow

is anyone good enough at maths to figure out how many lives this saved?

>mfw every week Western Liberalism/Mainstream takes another baby-step deeper into hypocritical double-think and I have to remind myself "No, this isn't satire and I'm not in a nightmare: this is actual reality".

Bros, literally just two years ago -TWO FUCKIN' YEARS AGO- if you told me shit similar to:

>Western Governments covering up rape epidemics.
>Actual government-sponsored "solutions" to rape epidemics being stop-gestures, tattoos, bracelets, wearing sneakers, etc.
>Western Women seriously endorsing Islam as a strong force for women's equal rights.
>Western Governments choosing foreigners above their native constituents over almost all issues (not even limiting it to literal cultural-suicide).
>Western Governments telling people to "get use to" increased terrorism.
>Western Governments contemplating going to war with countries that aren't as socially Far-Left as them.
>The common man supporting segregation, censorship of dissenting thought, and etc.
>Sharia law becoming chic in the fashion world.
>Unbelievable Western political corruption so blatant that the Attorney General and Head of the FBI straight up tell you certain people are above the law (while punishing lesser people for similar crimes).
>Racist and Sexist Ad Hominems becoming adequate debate tactics.
>I can fucking go on.

would be normal mid-decade and will be deteriorating onwards, I'd think you're a fucking mad man.

Jesus Christ, I literally feel like a sane person in an asylum so bad that I'm questioning my own sanity.

Design flaw

That first bit is implied.

>that guy who got instantly decapitated and shot blood all over the floor
god DAMN

That poor kid
He was probably a good kid

>tfw I actually find hijabs very attractive

Bad acting.

Just confirms that the west is cucked. I need a beer, a blowjob and a bench press

>walking without her husband

10/10, would stone to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

No, women should dress like whores.

The System is on the verge of an implosion. The collision of an awakening white racial consciousness and a hysterical left-liberal managerial state dependent on mass immigration is finally coming to a head, and the entire System is sliding into insanity, delirium and horrified desperation as a result of losing ground for the first time in almost 70 years. It's going to get very, very fucking ugly before it gets better. If you think this stuff is "bad," you ain't seen nothing yet.

>when satire becomes real

youtube.com/watch?v=AIpdC0o3mdM

Where is her husband? Haram!

^^^ this ^^^

Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a drug

>Sharia Law
N O P E

thank you based crane

No woman genuinely wants to cover themselves from head to toe. This is liberal bullshit manifesting itself in /fa/. I promise you that model is not a Muslim women but a liberal AF fashion model

I can see her wrists. Stone her.

Wow, went to look at this more, crane went down on Sept 11, and crane was operated by binladen group, run by father of Osama. Deus Vult.

>mfw i laughed at this

What has Sup Forums done to me

I only feel bad for the kid who pushes his mom to safety and got killed.

OMG I LOVE ISLAM NOW!!!

Ya, that is a beautiful peice of clothing. Islam is trash, that gown is haram as fuck anyways. Honestly this is a stupid concept. In a sharia controlled area she would last about as long as any scantily clad white girl.

The west, especially the women, are begging for new rules desu. They've realized that freedom sucks and they also realize that western men will never put them in their place so they're bringing in savages who'll do it for us. Tbh I'm starting to like the idea of a new sort of traditionalism. It could save the white race.

1 is okay-ish, 2's pretty, 3 and 4 are stupid.

Pretty normal rate of approval for these shows.

10/10 halal babe, would bone and stone.

Maybe if Sharia Law gets appropriated by the fashion industry it'll chew the whole concept up and spit it out as nothing more than another worthless product, effectively stripping it of all it's power and purpose.

gonna agree with the leaf on this one
if a group of people who pride themselves on being tolerant want to import a group of hugely intolerant people, then more fucking power to them, they'll reap exactly what they sow for making decisions such blatantly against their own interests

ideally if we could air drop a few hundred thousand Pakis/Afghanis/Saudis/Africans in largely liberal cities like San Francisco, DC, Austin, Toronto etc. and ushered in some actual sharia law in the name of "tolerance" then shit would get real funny real fast

I'm honestly sad that women don't like to wear long skirts anymore.

The only ones that tend to in my area are hijabi girls. I actually don't care about women covering their hair but the burka is off putting.

Honestly i don't know if this is true. I'm from a muslim roach family and almost nobody wears hijab except for one really hot cousin of mine who started wearing it recently. I ask her about it and then she starts arguing about how its part of islam and so on.

Toronto already has half a million muslims.

>mfw the real world becomes a Sup Forums greentext story

>let's suck radical Islam cock because it's political correct

You're saying what we're all thinking.

So fight.

Make the changes you want.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only people who think Islam fights degeneracy have never met muslims.

>little crypto muzzy that deserve to be gutted

Cool.

>Traditional Christian
>Muslim
Que?

Assuming out of 1.6 billion muslims, 7% are radicalized (and since this event occurred in Mecca let's bump that number up to a modest 17%) and maybe a let's say 10% of those radicals will actually manage to kill or aid in killing someone in the name of jihad, that means an average muslim has a 0.017% chance of committing the act.

Take that number and multiply it by the 111 killed in the crane collapse and that's saved 1.887 lives. Worth it desu

kek, these sluts are going straight to hell.

Muslim women don't fucking get the entire point of hijab anymore. Hijab = MODESTY. It's not about wearing the fucking headscarf. It's for all Muslims too, not just women.

Hijab means you do not dress to attract the opposite sex. You do not dress to display your wealth. Jewelry for men is banned for good reason. Hijab is about being able to walk through a market without suffering from the ostentatiousness of others, or to have your eyes driven away from God.

When women dress to attract men, when they pay too much attention to fashion and makeup, they turn not only themselves from God but also the men who see them and are ensorcelled by them. When men dress to display wealth, they draw men away from God and towards acquiring gold to show off in fancy trinkets and baubles.

I thought they were raping them after death

Dont forget to rape the stones you throw too

Looks like drapes from grandma's house.

You edgy little shit.

Fpbp

Would behead, 9/11

kek

This, my god it's insane. The left just accept whatever new reality TV tells them to even if it includes mutually exclusive values or ideals. That's why they can't speak about Trump without repeating the Left's chain of insults.

>filename

sometimes straya needs to be properly recognized for teh bantz

Sharia law is trash and should be actively persecuted. However, a hijab can actually look very classy, some Islamic women can really look amazing in them. Fuck the burka though.

> end cultural appropriation
> cultural appropriation is good

make up your damn minds

I would really hate this shit, simply because I have no idea what the fuck is under there. I don't want to get a bitch all the way to my house, just to find out she is a fucking train wreck under that fucking wizard robe, then have to akwardly remove them from my home.

You want other men watching your girl, cuck

FPBP

build a fucking wall

10/10 would honor kill in front of father

we have to go deeper

>t. Guy without head

do these retards even know what sharia law is?

That little boy trying to push his mommy to safety

WOMEN ARE HILARIOUSLY STUPID

SHARIA LAW IS WHAT GETS THEM STONED AND HONOR KILLED IN ANY PLACE WHERE THE CANCER OF ISLAM EXISTS

WOW ITS SO BEAUTIFUL RESPECT FOREIGN CULTURES #FEMINISM

L M A O

not sure if I can believe that without bless digits

Women wear trash bags under Sharia law.

Just go to Walmart and get a box of Hefty's.

They can look all they want. Isn't hurting anything. Unless you're religious, I guess. In that case they are breaking a commandment, and will burn in hell. :^)

>worship Baal, goys!

nice try, that's an idol of the elites, next to Moloch

God damn

Actually those gaudy things would not be acceptable for a islamic woman to wear.

Enjoy the ride, there's no hope left. Immigration and indoctrination of the youth will make it impossible to revert the situation, the damage is already done.

For your first time practicing Sharia, you should probably rape - stone - rape the corpse.

This way you can judge for yourself which you like better and then can just do that for future honor killings.

the plural is goyim

Oppression isn't beautiful.

Underrated pic.

That was created before Sup Forums started worshipping kek.

Learn your history, newfag.

Ba'al is a gracious god as long as you show your allegiance to him

t. Ba'al worshipper

The time where a mass of mad men point at a sane man and cry "You are mad! You are not like us!" is upon us

The world has truly fallen to madness

I like it alot, too bad it has to be islamic

I want to live in a country with western values, not islamic values

>being this fucking stupid

Jesus Christ turn on the ovens. What the fuck.

>His first week on Sup Forums
>Give him time