Harrison Ford

K and Luv

Pris is best girl

DELET THIS

This desu.

>Roy best Replicant, no contest
only correct answer

Luv

>tfw I live in a third world country and the only screening in my town is a 4D dubbed version

shit fucking sucks

>wallace was human

Probably not. Tyrell from the first film was not human, and given Wallace's god complex he would probably definitely opt for immortality (which we know is possible by example of Tyrell)

BR Rachel.

BR2049 Rachel had big man hands. Wallace ain't no Tyrell!

Nobody can ever top Roy.

K is probably second best, he's got a good arc.

I actually really like Rachel, she's such a tragic melancholy character, and kind of gets taken advantage of by Deckard but even he's better than Tyrell who just made and manipulated her as an experiment.

Leon is such a fucking autist, I love him.

Luv is very cool, some nice hints at what her motivations are (I'm the best one) but not the most interesting.

Pris is kinda boring as a character. But her fight with Deckard is top quality surreal and absurd.

>tyrell was not human
>replicants are immortal
>probably definitely
Where the fuck are you getting all this?

>Tyrell from the first film was not human
yes he was

>Tyrell from the first film was not human,
are you sure ?

Tyrell is canonically not human, there was an unfilmed scene in the first film where Roy discovers his real corpse after killing him. I don't think there's an official explanation of how he was still alive, but presumably he transferred his consciousness to a replicant or something.

I never said replicants are immortal I said it's possible for a human to become immortal via whatever mechanism Tyrell used, and given Wallace's personality he would definitely do that

Yes it was said in one of the documentaries by Rutger Hauer I forget which one

was duncan a replicate?

He was not "human" in the script but it was't filmed.

t. baseless assumption poster

A scene scrapped before filming means it's not part of the film, dingus, nothing in the version(s) we have suggests Tyrell is a replicant.

if its a deleted scene its noncanonical you fucking faggot

so that means he's human because in the movie there's no indication he's not.

The scene would have lead nowhere anyway.

>Leon is such a fucking autist
for sure...
youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0

deleted scenes and documentaries have nothing to do with the original product.

She's the best one

K. easily the best character out of all of them. Roy is second

>The Blade Runner fanbase and discussion are now degraded into waifu shit and shitty fucking forced memes

Sequel was a mistake

thats up to your interperetation, the films keep it purposely vague with the message being it doesnt matter which one he is, so whatever makes you feel more satisfied works i guess

Did Rachael have super strength like Pris and Roy? What good is a replicant without super strength

She was a behavioural experiment, so super strength probably wasn't that important, plus it might have made her more suspicious because she was meant to believe she was a normal human.

Yeah, because 'durr is Dunkirk a replicant?' is totally makes a great fanbase.

The only way you could argue he is not is if

a) the Director's Cut is completely noncanon
b) the origami unicorn is purely a coincidence
c) Deckard told Gaff about the unicorn dream and he left it there to make a point
d) it's a moment of surreal/nonlinear storytelling in a film that otherwise contains nothing of the sort

And the only reason you would ever come to any of those conclusions is if you started from "Deckard is not a replicant" and worked backward from there, which is a logical fallacy. Not to mention 2049 implicitly assumes he is a replicant

how many humans were there in the future?

K or Roy. Hard to decide between them

more than several

Eldon Tyrell

Or how about this.
>Ridley Scott is a hack and he wanted to make a """"great twist"""""

On our current population track we are going to reach about 11 billion and stall, not for ecological reasons but for social ones. So theoretically there shouldn't be more than 11 billion no matter how many planets we can expand to and the creation of a "disposable workforce" would likely decrease the population not increase it

Neiander Wallace was a human with cybernetic implants.

Luv and Pris are best replicants
>Robopucci ftw

I'd have to make more assumptions if he was a replicant than if he wasn't though, so isn't that a bigger logical fallacy?

That's not an argument and it doesn't prove anything, it's just an observation, and not even a useful one because it is emotionally driven

No you wouldn't, and that's not the definition of a fallacy

topppest fucking keks. you are a brainlet, just like Ridley Scott who honestly belives he made his own 2001 with Prometheus

I don't like Prometheus very much, but Blade Runner is way better than 2001

We aren't arguing, I'm laying down the facts here.
The only reason the Directors cut has the unicorn scene is because Ridley wants to have Ducan Dunkirk Deckard be a replicant when in reality everyone is telling him that it's retarded.
Philip K Dick says it ruins the theme.
Ford thinks it's retarded.
Even the screenwriters who wrote it think that's asinine.
So yes, Ridley Scott is alone on this one and anyone that follows that is a brainlet who wants to ruin movies and books for shitty retcons to make it even more deeper.

He was just a cyborg

you are still a brainlet who missed the most important points of both the original BR and BR 2049. I bet you have an imdb account.

>tfw no Luv to love

I want to give her a happy life

Well itimplies that tryell pretty much orchistrated the entire plot of the first movie, including his death (which undermines both the decisions of Deckard as well as Roy Batty),but also got Gaff, a blade runner, to agree to get a replicant modeled after him, placed within the blade runner task force, and assigned to a mission which outcome is predisposed. Or Gaff read Deckards dream journal. And yeah i was talking out of my ass with the logical fallacy stuff, sorry about that.

>plz be my AI gf

K because he had the best arc I've seen in recent memory of any movie. I mean I'm sure there are other good arcs out there, but his resonated with me

Roy obviously.

Definitely Roy. I fucking love that speech

>Well itimplies that tryell pretty much orchistrated the entire plot of the first movie, including his death (which undermines both the decisions of Deckard as well as Roy Batty),but also got Gaff, a blade runner, to agree to get a replicant modeled after him, placed within the blade runner task force, and assigned to a mission which outcome is predisposed

This is a theory, not an assumption

>Or Gaff read Deckards dream journal

This is an assumption

in 2049?...did you felt like Villeneuve followed Scott's intentions or not ?
To me it still felt ambiguous..

At one point Wallace says :" you are an enigma" (to deckard)

There are hints that Earth Wallace is a vessel that the real Wallace uses from off world. Luv saying she's going "home", the robotic way Wallace speaks, the fact that they reside in the "earth headquarters"

Deckard being a replicant makes no sense in the context of the rest of the film. The unicorn scene wasn't in the original cut either. As for Deckard being a replicant in 2049, I came out of that film thinking he wasn't one and my mates thought he definitely was. It's still as open to interpretation as ever. The story of replicants being able to reproduce with humans is just as potent as the story of them being able to reproduce with each other.

>K because he had the best arc I've seen in recent memory of any movie
Kinda depressing one though...

If that horse really is an unicorn with the horn chopped off it pretty much confirms it

Fair enough

He achieved the Singularity. I wouldn't say it's all depressing.

>any answer other than Roy
WHAT

Scott doesn't matter. It's Philip K Dick's book.
The point here is that Ridley wanted to make a twist and everyone who isn't a complete mouth breathing retard thinks it's dumb.

Same arc as Roy in very general terms, but no unforgettable soliloquy.

Not if Islam dominates the world. Insallah

Roy didn't have a holowaifu that turned out to be fake. At least Pria was who she said she was

*Pris

memory waifu

I don't care about your holowaifus or femdoms, I want Rachel

>The unicorn scene wasn't in the original cut either

So you're taking option A I See

>The story of replicants being able to reproduce with humans is just as potent as the story of them being able to reproduce with each other

It has nothing to do with it being "as potent or not" (personally I think Deckard being a human would have been way more interesting) but with what's implied by the story. Wallace is trying to breed replicants with other replicants and so is the resistance. In fact it strongly weakens the resistance's position if a replicant can't have a baby without a human father.

>He achieved the Singularity. I wouldn't say it's all depressing.

The part when Deckard asks K "What am i to you?" ..(near the very end, in the snow)...K looks at him but doesn't answer. I thought that was very sad.

Maybe that's just my interpretation...But i get the feeling that K thought Dekcard was his biological dad.... He didn't answer...But was probably thinking it.

Because he tought his memories were his...that he was "the one"..

Everything about his life was fake...even his holo girflfriend...Not just because it was an AI hologram, it seemed real...But again, that part where he looks at that gigantic commercial of Joi...Made him realize it was just an illusion...

Then again it felt real....And even Joi's sadness seemed real till the very end...(when Luv steps on her)

Best waifu =/= best replicant

I don't think it being human-replicant or replicant-replicant was at all implied as being important. The important fact was that replicants could be born, and if a human and a replicant could breed then it is not much of a leap to breed replicants with other replicants. A womb hosting life is a much bigger leap than a dick producing sperm.

He achieved the singularity of consciousness by rejecting everyone else's orders and following what he thought was right. "To die for a cause is the most human thing" foreshadowed his attaining humanity. He had achieved a consciousness by simply following his own ideals instead of blindly taking orders

>replicants are illegal on earth
>except for police replicants

Forgot to add: in the end all he wanted was to be human. And he achieved this

Daily reminder that tyrell made a replicant owl because he wanted to have sex with it.

K had a better arc than roy, just no soliloquy

That's why he wore those giant glasses. He wanted to be an owl

well tyrell got to keep rachel so maybe he had the same deal set up for deckard?

>he likes real girls

>A womb hosting life is a much bigger leap than a dick producing sperm

You're just assuming that, if Wallace knew what the problem was he would be able to fix it. He said that he can't breed them in general, not that he can't get embryos to survive or something. It could be the male or the female or both.

But that wasn't even my point. Just the film's entire plot being about replicants breeding with other replicants (this is what the resistance wants and what Wallace wants) implies that Deckard is a replicant. 2049 doesn't explicitly confirm it but it's clear where the filmmakers' thinking was.

Because Rachel was a new model that he had hidden.

Tyrell didn't seem to keep a very watchful eye over her, for being such an important experimental prototype. She ran away long before he got killed

he literally cut out a replicant's womb while complaining how it couldn't host life

Best boy. Best character

All the NEETS and fagots here won't understand, since they probably didn't finish the original

Except when Gaff told dekkard he had to kill Rachel

REAL HUMAN BEAN

>the original was 2Deep4u
Grow up kiddo

It turns out the goose is too much for her.

Getting the David vibes from Prometheus/Alien Covenant

Same universe?

>Harrison Ford the actor is actually a replicant

Ridley was trying to tell us all along.

This, although it would have been a great twist if they did film that scene.

Anyway its Roy for the original Blade Runner and Luv for 2049.

>MacKenzie Davis looks like Pris