What are the best comic book massacres? The edgier the better

What are the best comic book massacres? The edgier the better.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This reminds me of Hotline Miami.

I'll go back to Sup Forums now...

>edgy
Crossed.

So, what's the story with this? Was Miracleman an actual Shazam-style superhero, and Alan Moore decided to turn him into a mass-murdering psychopath as a goof?

Well played.

No, Miracleman himself remains pure and good-hearted.

One of his supporting characters is the mass-murdering psychopath.

Also, the destruction of London leads to Earth becoming a peaceful utopia and joining an interplanetary alliance.

That Moore, what a crazy goof.

I found the Resident Evil cast, Aerith, the Dragonballs and Waldo.

After the superheroes make themselves leaders of the world, of course.

>Europe after Merkel's 15th year in office

You should really just read the story since it's good, but basically the bad guy is Miracleman's kid sidekick who grew up without Miracleman, since MM was "dead" for two decades. He grew up to be an all-powerful psychopath, and completely lost his shit when Miracleman returned and tried to stop him.

Mutant Massacre.

comic book?

Know what's kinda hilarious? One superpowered psycho deliberately slaughtering and maiming people killed 40,000 people canonically IIRC. He'll have severely injured and crippled many more of course, but say he caused about 160,000 casualties, of which only a third were fatalities.

Zod and Superman were estimated to have caused 130k deaths, 250k missing (IE probably deaths in real terms) and over a million injuries, plus $2tn in damages. And they pretty much weren't even trying.

...Well, Zod was but it wasn't like he was doing it personally or anything, the humans were just in his way from his perspective, and Supes/Zod fighting didn't really cause all that much of the damage, it was the Black Zero's gravity enfuckerator cannon.

Luther Strode

>there are people on Sup Forums who still don't know how to use Google Image Search

did they show any of it?

DeForge's Ant Colony has a few good pages with an almost Superjail-ey style. The pictures of the dying queen are my favorite bits
Also, how is his other work? The synopses make most of his other books sound very unappealing.

Not a lot. Most of it is implied, or happens off-panel.

Fun fact: Early on in Warrior magazine they decided that in the universe of V For Vendetta, Mike Moran never remembered his magic word and never became Miracleman again, and I think someone made the mention that in Miracleman's world, the person who would become V was killed in the London massacre by Johnny Bates.

But why though?

Back then they were thinking of connecting all the features in some way. Of course then Warrior collapsed and Miracleman continued under Eclipse and V For Vendetta under DC.

bump

surely someone's got the where's waldo version

hes already in there

Does this count?

That is the where's waldo version.

Something about the uniformly coloured cross-section of a dining area covered in corpses and blood reminds me of Dwarf Fortress.

I can't remember exactly but I read X force vol 3 and Bastion kills something like half a million mutants

>That much blood
>Bodies are 100% intact

Yeah but not edgy.

The blood is from all the bodies that you can't see because they were liquefied.

You'd be surprised how much blood can come out of a mostly-intact body if the person's still alive.

Not necessarily a spread, but Infinite Crisis has a few really well-done Superboy Prime rampages. The way he just tears through C-list characters like they're nothing is so fantastic, it genuinely establishes him as a serious threat. It's one of the reasons he's still one of my faves.

Damn, Illyana, I hope Chuck understood that the X-Men weren't really cut to pieces.

Anyone else spot Aeris Gainsborough in this shit?

What's the big deal with Hitman? I tried reading the first couple issues but that shit is just corny.

cloud and the FF7 cast in genral are there

the whole thing is a who's who of cameos

Waldo's in there too, and the 7 Dragon Balls.

There's some characters from Resident Evil on one of the pillars next to the FF characters.

There's way too many to pick from in Irredeemable.

Not that guy, but now I'm definitely reading it.