PA

This is a blue state.
It's going blue.
I'm not saying Trump can't win. I'm not saying he won't win. I'm just pointing out the fact that he's going to have to find a way to do it without PA.
That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/gGrLO
youtu.be/Efi71XIrySs
axiomstrategies.com/abc/loudoun/
youtu.be/mrX3Ql31URA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/PA/text/This is a blue state/
ask.census.gov/faq.php?id=5000&faqId=5971
census.gov/geo/reference/urban-rural.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Philly has too big of a presence sadly.

Trump will probably bring out the strongest support for a Republican candidate in the state since Regan, but it won't be enough.

This maybe? Congress is controlled by GOP so they would vote Trump.

270towin.com/maps/gGrLO

logic has no place here atm, no matter how calmly and rationally you assert your point. come back next year.

Trump is leading in Maine's second congressional district. The last poll had him up by 10 fucking points. I'm not kidding. Maine is one of two states to split up its electoral votes in case you didn't know. If we factor that into your map, Trump wins 270 to 268.

Unfortunately, Hillary will probably take NH.

We already know this. Philly can't be stopped. Obama and the dems know this too why do you think he was in Philly recently rallying his nogs?

It's just the way it is.

Low voter turn out will help.

I really cannot understand why people treat Pennsylvania as his all-or nothing state when he'll probably win by getting Nevada-Colorado, which will bring him over in addition to the usual swings of NC, FL, and OH. He will also have the ability to grab NH but not much further. basically pic related, any further than this is jumping the gun a little.

Trump has a very strong lead in ME-2

And not a Sup Forums "OMG GUYS TRUMP WILL WIN BUILD WALL MAGA AWOOO HAHA ROFL" lead, I mean an actual factual double digit lead.

If we factor that into your map, we get pic related.

The problem is that he needs to win literally every swing state for this to happen.

>Nevada
It's possible
>Colorado
FUCKING LOL

>I N C R E A S I N G L Y N E R V O U S
as of September 8th,
Luzerne County - Trump +15, went for Obama +5
Northampton County - Trump +8, went for Obama +4
PA dems are defecting en masse to Trump
Not even Philly will save Clinton, especially without that Obama turnout

Colorado is a lost cause.
Literally the Virginia of the West.
[spoiler]Texas is next on deck, though it will probably take another two elections to get there[/spoiler]

>ca and ny are worth nearly 90
System's broke, fix it

>Dems are voting for Trump
We need to stop this meme. It's true that unionists are weary of Shillary and a few will even vote Trump, but that's not enough to flip the state for him. The vast majority of blue collar dems here despise Trump. If it was a swing state, that might make the different, but as OP pointed out, it's not a swing state and never has been.

There's really only 6 swing states left at this point. Everything else can be reasonably called.

The problem is that the map gives Clinton a gigantic advantage in this very real scenario.
She needs to win one of these states to win. Trump needs all 6 of them.

This is why he probably won't win. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the popular vote by as much as 2 percent and still loses the election. He definitely has the energized base, but the map is simply against him.

I happen to think Trump has a good chance of winning Ohio, Iowa, and Florida, but winning all THREE of them plus ALSO the other three? Those are horrendous odds.

So I see Sup Forums has finally given up on the New York meme, yet they refuse to give up on PA still.

I don't get how he lost md, I've been driving all over this state for work the past 6 months and in all the rural areas everyone has a trump sign or sticker.

I guess Baltimore and Annapolis clinched it

PA has a fuck ton of white trash, but there's just too many metropolitan areas.

>vast majority of blue collar dems here despise Trump
disregarding polls goes both ways, stay in denial while hilldog collapses physically and metaphorically

Maryland's rural areas are a tiny part of its population.

The only Atlantic Coast ue state where an upset is possible is CT.

Latest CO poll: Trump +4 (Emerson), but essentially yes this is the map now with FL, IA, OH, and NV being slim leads for Trump

PA is a state that still reveres Joe Paterno. it is prime Trump territory.

I'm sorry m8, it's just got too many liberals.

Philly, State College, Scranton, Erie.
Remove ONE and the state goes red. But unfortunately that's not an option.

Pittsburgh on the other hand is actually probably the most redpilled city in the country. I mean, it's still a city, and it will still vote clinton, but only by about 60%.

PA has too many dems.
McGinty is beating Toomey here and ironically that could be the race that gives the Senate to the dems.

>inner cities traditionally vote democrat
who fucking knew
what matters is if the surrounding areas flip, which Trump will very much do

I would wager there are a lot of people voting for Trump and McGinty.
That's what I'm going to do.

Fuck the establishment, regardless of party. If I pretend it's only a Democrat problem, then I'm just as blind as the libtards.

As a Scranton resident, I'm telling you the Lackawanna/Luzerne are going red this year. Drive through any part of this god forsaken town and look out of your window, let me know how many Hillary signs you see.

>I would wager there are a lot of people voting for Trump and McGinty.
I'm doing this.

I realize Trump needs all the help in Congress he can get blah blah blah but we have to send a message to the corruption on both sides of the isle.
Toomey has no interest in helping the people of this state.

There aren't any Hillary signs anywhere man, Doesn't mean tens of millions of people won't still vote for here. They aren't enthusiastic about her but they're still going to vote.

Pennsylvaniafag here. I see Trump signs all over the place, bumper stickers, the guy has the whole state behind him. Just not the worthless nogs in the ghettos.

This is the problem.

Trump is more liked but also more hated.

>Colorado is a lost cause
He is like 3% away and rapidly climbing dumbass. Virginia is a lost cause but Colorado is not because the influx of weed idiots has stopped

I would like for the United States to do without California and the Northeast (that includes D.C.) completely, but that won't happen any time soon.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, Trump wins PA.

What are his chances of winning the election at that point as expressed in percentile?

Trump promises PA residents can deduct 2X State taxes from their Federal return, and it'll turn redder than Mars.

You do realize thats a retarded proposition because the new countries would just settle alonge new lines that would put you in a similar position

70%

Mars isn't Red though

good thing PA will turn redder then

>they think dumbf will win
Holy fuck you cucks are delusional
Enjoy 4 more years of democrats

A canadian has never posted good bait

PA is red this year

deal with it

t. Pennsylvanian

570 Reporting in
Nothing but Trump as far as the eye can see.
The only (handful) of Hillary supporters I've ever met are actual members of the local Democratic Party Campaign Team for the Shill

PA wants Coal back
PA wants Manufacturing back
PA wants Steel back

610 here, can confirm. I don't know any hillshills, but I do have some friends who just hate both and think we're screwed either way.

So we're pretty much going to know whether Clinton has won or not by the time polls start closing on the West coast and these states report in with their results.

Same problem with Hillary. People hate Trump, but they hate her more.

PA here.

Nice try, CTR; now kill yourselves.

PA is red for Trump.

True Facts, I do know a few unironic Johnson feelers

>Muh steel
This is the dumbest fucking meme

PA hasn't been a prominent steel site for decades.
Pittsburgh has moved on. It's all cultural history now, they've literally built overtop of the old foundries for decades now.
It's a tech/brand hub now, not the "steel city".

PA was close even with a cuck like romney. I think trump has a good chance of flipping it

They may have slapped lipstick on the pig but the surrounding area of Pittsburgh is still filled with laborers who never financially recovered from the steel collapse.
And no.
They couldn't just "get tech jobs"

Get out of Mt. Washington sometime and see the rest of the area you hipster.

>Hillary is more hated than Trump
No.

There aren't enough smart people to elect Hillary. There weren't enough in 2008 and there never will be.

Democracy is being ruled by retards.

>go see donora, fredrickstown and all that dumb shit down the mon
>see toothless heroin addicts clogging every mainstreet
>see niggers pimping your 'steelworker's daughters
>see an entire town of useless faggots on welfare
just glass the entire area

Schooling =\= Intelligence.

If everyone in the rural areas actually voted we could possibly BTFO philthydelphia and the other dundu Liberal garbage cities.

He was probably a little harsh with his wording, but the city is on a track to become a major hub of Commerce and capitalism for the next 50 years.
Starkist, Seagate, American Eagle, Heinz, and other up and coming brands have brought new corporate jobs to the city and an increasing population of educated families.
Throwing that all away to switch back to foundries and steel wouldn't make sense at this point, it's like going backwards.

>Fuck the rest of the state if I have my craft beer IPAs down on Shady Side

You're what's causing the state as a whole to suffer.
The bulk of the state is economically repressed but you don't care about those people because "fuck them they're not me"

Most of the people live there though. Votes are supposed to represent people, not trees and land.

Problem here is that since I've arrived Philly a couple weeks ago for school, I've not encountered one Trump supporter. It's unfortunate.

You're missing the same point he is.
You're saying "Pitt is fine" by looking at the picturesque skyline
And ignoring the shit underneath and around it.
The WHOLE state needs jobs and money
Not just already wealthy upper middle-class people in the Burgh proper.

Just give up on Pennsylvania already. Trump has a greater chance at winning Wisconsin than PA.

I fucking hate how burgh is infested with rich college kids who parade abo u to Muh steel city pride even though they all support policies that have nothing to do with it and they're mostly not even from here.

>burgh is infested
Yeah, with corrupt boomers who get paid more, have extremely high taxes, and like no public services compare to other cities.

You guys do realize that the only reason PA has been blue is because of white union workers. Not because of blacks in Philly, Not because of liberals in Pittsburgh, but because of white working class people throughout the state, the same ones who are refusing to vote Clinton. Trump has huge leads in Luzerne,Northampton,Bucks, and the Pitt suburbs. White union workers deicide our state. Not blacks in Philly. It's also worth noting that several blue counties that border NJ are also flipping red. Clinton just can't win without the working class vote. Too many Trumpocrats.

Post this shit in every "PA is a blue state" thread.

youtu.be/Efi71XIrySs

Nice

Trump is up in Colorado
Trump is close in New Hampshire
Trump is close in Michigan
Trump is close in Wisconsin
Trump could swing Virginia

So many states are in play he can do it without Pennsylvania

They play this in the Pittsburgh area all the time.
The guy has a nice voice. He should do more Trump ads.

I think Virginia is lost m8

There needs to be a storm on Philly for PA to turn red. Even Brexit needed a little luck when it was raining over London.

Nope. Trump is only down Two in the most Democratic county in the state.
axiomstrategies.com/abc/loudoun/

Just wanted to mention I've been saving these "PA is going blue" posts. Once we go red this year I'll make a thread laughing at you.

>Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy, is now a blue state even by Sup Forums standards
DELET

You're doing God's work user

>A blue state

WE'RE FUCKING TRYING TO TURN RED. THE CUNT WANTS TO STEAL OUR COAL. WE ALREADY LOST OUR STEEL.

528 here. Trump signs for days. Everyone that hates Trump admits to not going to vote. I really hope we go red.

Will it be 100% Democrat like we saw in many counties last election? I think a shill is actually bragging about voter fraud, or at the least, their black voter plantations where they run ads that say Republicans will cut your welfare.

We'll defeat your corrupt system. Kek willing.

PRAISE KEK

Countering this with truth
youtu.be/mrX3Ql31URA

SHADILAY

H....HOLY..... SHEEEEEET

shills will be burned for Kek is with your digits

Thank God for anons like you. I thought I was the only one noticing this same fucking thread popping up throughout the day.

You have no power here, kek

This state is mine.
MINE!

fuck Penn

you defended pedophilia at State

fuck Penn, you immoral Bidenites

KEKUS VULT
E
K
U
S

V
U
L
T

Tom "35% Approval Rating" Wolf

CTR in overdrive

PA IS FUCKING PISSED, WAKE THOSE OLD FUCKS UP

Might want to take a look at this...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/PA/text/This is a blue state/

POST YFW KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

>1 post by this id

Correcting the record

OVERLOAD
OVERL....OV.....
ERROR..........

Your digits, they say otherwise.

Is this the thread that will get the 5x5?

Trump will win PA

Ive got some family in PA. Tell me about this state, because im going to visit it.

ask.census.gov/faq.php?id=5000&faqId=5971

80% of the population are located in Urban areas, that is, having populations of 50,000 or more.

census.gov/geo/reference/urban-rural.html

Maryland will be a surprise in this election cycle. But it's true that Democrats outnumber Republicans by a lot in MD. It's 2 mil/1 mil D/R, plus 700k unaffiliateds (who usually vote R). We need to pull 15% crossover Dems to win in Maryland.

Maryland's rural areas contain half of its population, actually, but the Democrat machine here is first-rate, and voter fraud is rampant.