Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=zzll3NgE-jY
youtu.be/u0BYqzdiuJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Clinton appear on the show:
>look how cool she is guys and not sick at all, she can open a jar!
Trimp appears on the show:
>WHAT THE FUCK FALLON, HOW DARE YOU LET BOTH SIDES REPRESENT

Fucking americans

>Jimmy Fallon sucks
leave it to normies to only realize this when he does something good for once
move along

It's over. Trump's won. Now it's just time to watch the slow collapse of the opposition.

>Implying both sides are equally deserving of representation

Fucking horseshoe faggots

>Americans

Liberals are not Americans.

Wtf I hate Fallon now!

Do you?

Wtf then I love Fallon now.

Also he reminds me of Ted Mosby and Ted is a likable kind of guy.

>jimmy fallon i trusted you

i cant stop laughing. americans are so fucking dumb.

it really is beautiful. i used to debate a friend on the reg. he thinks theyre both evil... but i used to try to make him understand that despite it, hes the last chance in a lot of ways ... tldr ive basically stopped altogether. its in the bag. im just pretending the election is a forgone conclusion and enjoying the ride. id like it if i could make him less nervous but oh well i guess

they are a little upset

I hated Fallon before it was cool. I was hating him on SNL in middle school while the rest of you were getting your ass powdered my mommy

dude fuck you ... have you seen what your people put into office? shits rough all over cunt.

WTF I like Jimmy Fallon now.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED
BY THE SCOLDING CHINESE MAN OF TIGHT SCHEDULES AND INCOMPETENT AFRICAN WORKERS
TRUCK FUEL AND GRAVEL WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "THANK YOU, LAO YANG" IN THIS THREAD

#neverfallon

>american trying to tell me americans aren't the dumbest cunts on the planet

Sergio Di Pedo.

>I trusted you
HE'S A FUCKING COMEDIAN WHAT THE HELL HAHAHA

HAHA WEW

the hatred for trump is because he said mexico was sending rapists and drug dealers, which they are.

liberal americans are so dumb they think thats a good thing...

rip in peaces america

"""hair"""

THEY'RE SO FUCKING MAD HAHAHAHA

>COMEDIAN
>jimmy fallon

Stupidity of liberals. Cowardly betrayals. No honor.

>LIBS ANGRY

I'm happy!

do they feel clever

>xenophobic fascism

proof that liberal millennials don't even know the meaning of the buzzwords they are spewing all over social media

you would be hard pressed to find a fascist that wasn't xenophobic

Clinton was on Kimmel, not Fallon. Kimmel also used to date Sarah Silverman for a few years too, so it's no surprise he's with (((Her)))

Fallen is good. Has the best ariana interviews and skits too.

You wanna have two sides of an aisle that the forefathers warned us against and has led to massive corruption and populist politics, you'll give them equal time, damn your ass.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

I halted and considered

I thought Arthur swallowed the pill after the Gamergate fiasco? Guess not.

almost as "funny" as jimmy fallon's "material"

He's just gonna have to ditch the hair to be president. I can feel it.

They always feel clever - they're Liberals, they think they're always clever.

>australian trying to banter
>the fledgling bares his fangs and attempts a commanding roar
>squeaks
>bit by spider
>dies

you really are an abo arent you ... like i know its a meme but for reals this time...
kys

All of these faggots are in for a rude awakening when they realize their feelings don't amount to a pile of shit

That trophy goes to Africa.

>"A lot of the country could fall apart under my rule but they're lose mostly. They deserve it.
"The orientals myst be enslaved & put to work mining for precious jewels."

What? Where are they even getting these kinda sayings from?

WTF did trumo actually say that??????

>idzkowitz
Truly, a rare breed.

for one of the Jeopardy greats, Chu sure does have one of the worst web presences ever

The left uses these comedians as their legitimate source of news.

Why? This is good. It's good that they're angry. It's a sign that we're winning.

Is there any group on the planet that is consistently more butthurt than American liberals?

his profile pic is classic

>Liberals acting like they lost the election

Do they know?

There's no such thing about Xenophobia unless you're afraid of hiring someone from another culture who has special skills not found in your country.
There's no reason to invite another culture into your country.

What? Trump hates Asians too now?

Oy vey shut fallon down

Where's the full video?

>And Fallon works for the system

The most terrifying thing about the left is their ability to brainwash people into thinking the right is the system, independent of any right-wing candidate's views or whether the right is in control.

i kek'd

>lefties favorite celebrity makes trump look good
>they proceed to have a meltdown and turn on him

thank you kek. these people are characterless

●●●●●○○○JEW○○○●●●●●

>shut down opponents speech by shouting buzzwords and refusing to let them present their ideas
>call them the fascists

(((muss)))

Such greed

moar?

Are the verified checkmarks basically the new jew star?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzll3NgE-jY

that was genuinely humorous, they were both geeking out and trump was like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell....... ok whatever you can touch my hair senpai haha

they keep a comin

(((Leiber)))

>The orientals must be enslaved & put to work mining for precious jewels.

Tiffany and Co. must have one hell of a lobby.

>"The orientals myst be enslaved & put to work mining for precious jewels."

>What? Where are they even getting these kinda sayings from?

He's tired of losing to Koreans in Starcraft II and is starting to think it's a government conspiracy.

No, they're just imagining Trump saying racist things because if trump continues to NOT say racist things, how are they going to continue believing that trump is a racist?

lol they know Trump came off as adorable.

We need Alex Jones to crack this case.

>The orientals myst be enslaved & put to work mining for precious jewels.

That was funny.
youtu.be/u0BYqzdiuJc

the replies are great

They know Trump nailed it, otherwise they wouldn't be wagging their fingers too hard

Buzzwords are automatically coded into millennials, it's not even funny anymore. Since everyone on social media has heard the term "Fascist" "Social Fascist" "xenophobic fascism" etc, they just start combining words together that make absolutely no sense at all, but they hope that a circle jerk happens.

Only one unfortunately, it's some other user's creation I deposited into my meme folder.

Holy shit jimmy has 11 million subs? Jesus the potential here is huge. Trump comes off so likeable.

>Weinberg

wtf I love Jimmy Fallon and the faggot Roots Krew now

Russian liberals

>have one hell of a lobby

IMAGINE the shitstorm on November 8th

The butthurt is so great, Imagine when he is elected

>I literally can't even right now you guys

((((Weinberg))))

>asians mining gems

what the fuck is it the 1820's?

>

Jimmy Fallon blew it tonight. Late night comedians used be the court jesters of culture. Humanizing a xenophobe is not okay. #FallonTonight
>In his defense, Jimmy Fallon just pulled in a 35 share among white supremacists 18-49.
>Coming up next on Jimmy Fallon: A montage of Kim Jong-un trying on funny wigs!
>It really humanized Hitler when Jimmy Fallon mussed up his mustache.
>Hey Jimmy Fallon, did you ask him about the racism and the bigotry and the bribes and the lying and the doing business with criminals and th(at none of that shit is even remotely true)
>So sweet that Jimmy Fallon is having fun with a racist piece of human garbage.
>Is anything grosser than being cutesy with Trump? He's an anti-semite and virulent racist, so let's RUFFLE HIS HAIR.
>I thought Jimmy Fallon was better than this, but I was wrong.
>Jimmy Fallon has always been the worst, but this locks him up the top spot
>I generally like Jimmy Fallon and his skits from time to time, but I don't think I can watch his show again without feeling sick.
>I learned tonight that Jimmy Fallon is half the man Stephen Colbert is. I'm so ashamed of Jimmy for "normalizing" Herr Trump.
They are so mad it's not even funny.

>Imagine when he is elected
>"Statistics show that millennials had the highest rate of suicide related deaths at the end of 2016 and in 2017, more at 6"

Dude, I am going to reap enough Leftist butthurt to last me a lifetime.

I'm going to have a cultural orgasm so hard they're going to think Mt. St. Helens came back for round 2.

It's so fucking obvious that we are not going anywhere in this country without first killing. Leftists are completely insane, they are seriously living in a separate dimension beyond anything that is real. I've noticed it's always people on some sort of free ride, that have never sacrificed anything. Nothing. Upper middle class pukes and immigrants on a cozy downhill slide from taxpayers.

Middle America is waking up to the fact that they are all slaves being made to work ourselves to the bone and sacrifice our kids to wars abroad whenever a leftist puke wants to "remove an evil man".

I want to slaughter Americans with every fiber of my being.

>When your last name looks like a Sup Forums ID

>whineberg

>Look at how offended I am guys. I'm definitely more offended than you are. I'm so offended that a late night comedy show will have a lasting effect on me simply because a television showed me images of Trump talking.

And the Oppression Olympics rage on

It's pretty funny aulstrailia

We have 3 debates and the election left
I'm so excited it's euphoric

>Coming up next on Jimmy Fallon: A montage of Kim Jong-un trying on funny wigs!
I'd totally watch this.