They showed the inside of a lightsaber

The whole thing looks extremely cheap, ridiculous, and the inside looks stupid as hell.

It's always been that way, redirect your autism.
>they are going to start the sequel 30 seconds after the cliffhanger
Or
>flashbacks upon flashbacks
In Star Wars

are they still using a camera light handle or whatever it was like in ANH?

They never showed the inside of a lightasber, neither such close up that exposes the cheap prop they made. Rian Johnson sucks, he has no sense of aesthetics.

Nobody knew that before it was revealed. It looks like a cheap old handle here and you can't unsee it.

Well they may have never showed it in the films but that looks exactly how I've always seen the inside of a lightsaber.

not canon

So you just wanted a sealed top with a shiny parabolic reflector or something?

So how are they going to bullshit Not-Yoda finding the lightsaber that fell in a fucking GAS GIANT

My money is that they wont address it

>That's a story for another day

one of those pig things found it

You see the inside of Luke's in Return Of The Jedi.

Fucking how, it fell in a gas giant, and its small as shit

>that's a story for the novelizations

Yes. They specifically tracked down a bunch of original Graflex handles to make props for the new movies.

>Nobody knew that before it was revealed
The Anakin/Luke lightsaber is just a Graflex flash attachment with a few minor modifications. It looks exactly like a normal flash attachment, it's been common knowledge since the movie came out because it was so obvious. Just like everyone knew Qui-gon was using a women's razor as a communicator in TPM.

it fell into one of the many vents of Cloud City, why do you people think it fell down to the planets surface?

that's just the emitter, that's not the inside

I fucking hate the new star wars. But you're just knit picking shit

No. Maybe you're talking about the deleted scene? We barely see the edge, we don't see a clear shot of the inside, and moreover, his lightsaber doesn't look like the shit in TLJ trailer. They took back the one from ANH I guess

I don't get, It just looks like a hole... is OP autistic?

While it's probably a good idea to avoid picking at knitted fibers, nit-picking is a longer tradition with roots in our simian ancestors

>it's been common knowledge since the movie came out because it was so obvious
No, there are no close ups of lightsaber, it's hard to figure out what it is made of, especially if you've never seen those handles

that giant hole wasn't a vent, Luke oriented himself to fall into a vent to not die

I thought it was made out of a kyber crystal. here it looks like there just some metal thing that isn't even centered! The whole piece looks cheap.

>technobabble + greeble
>SWfags eat this shit up

Maybe you didn't know what it was, but that didn't mean people at the time didn't. Most camera flash units had a similar look, and lots of people that had handled a camera knew what the lightsaber was.

my life is bad, but at least i'll never be a nerd that makes pathetic diagrams about a lightsabers