How does it make you feel that Bladerunner and Alienshit are in the same universe?

[citation needed]

both are fun action flicks, so it feels natural

I don't mind it at all.

I'm not sure there is official confirmation, but there's plenty of cross-pollination, as far as Weyland Yutani, and various UIs in the game that are the same in both (although I chock this up to the art department). Of course, Geiger's influence is quite strong in the architecture of blade runner, but not so much the costume design, but he was not the art director.

Who claims that? is that another one of Ridleys brainfarts?

Explain why the androids are different.

Different companies probably and different eras.

Not anymore they aren't

Imagine being so autistic that you view films not as stories with characters and themes, but vehicles for a fictional universe full of lore to thoughtlessly memorize.

It's just because Ridley and the production team snuck in a few easter eggs in Blade Runner. He never meant that they're a part of some kind of cinematic universe, or that one has anything to do with the other.
Besides, replicants aren't full of cum and used condoms like the androids in alien are.

I'm pretty sure Ridley Scott officially said that they were in the same universe

Same reason an Android phone and Iphone are different.

He also didn't write either film and only was involved in shooting and post.

Lore is more intellectual than obsessing over "muh meaning" and how a bunch of fake meat bags feel.

Looks like Grandpa Ridley forgot to take his pills again.

what's an android phone?

I'm not saying he didn't say that, but it wouldn't even make sense. In the fake timeline they put out for Prometheus, Peter Weyland fixes the climate in 2015 and stops global warming completely in 2016.

Shut up

>for Prometheus
To be fair he said they were the same universe way before anyone was even thinking about Prometheus.
Also,: tfw the captcha for this post is your last name

How come they use replicants in blade runner
But use Androids in Alien??
Why not just androids as they are easier to detect than replicants

Dude turn your brain off bro

2/10

Is the Duelist a prequel to Braden runner ?
Does Legend take place in the ancient past or after replicants destroy humanity ?
Why does Dekkkard dream of the Legend? Is it a premonition or his past life ?

>androids are walking bags of pasta carbonara
>replicants are near impossible to tell apart from humans
Same universe

Ridley Scott is also a fucking idiot who keeps changing his vision every five years.

Italians made androids
Americans made replicants

im not in the camp of them being in the same universe but replicants are on a whole other level from androids
they must be way more expensive
not to mention difficult to produce
androids will be way cheaper
thats probably the only reason androids would still be used
they would also be easier to deal with but they malfunction all the damn time as we see in the alien movies
thats why larger companies would want to use replicants

Well I ignore Alien 3 & Alien Rezurrection. So basically Alien, Prometheus and Blade Runner...

Pic related