I don't remember this scene

I don't remember this scene

That would of been so much better than Doomsday.

It's righter after the congressional hearing, my man.

Clearly you missed it because you don't believe in the KINO.

I actually agree

Just before Capture Claw Batman shows up.

This. I mean its stupid, but I would have actually enjoyed seeing Jesse's stupid face in a kryptonite powered suit. Actually come to think of it, it might have fixed the "man vs god" bullshit he kept shouting about a little too

I think in Snyder's head that would've made Batman look bad because he and the villain would be using the exact same methods.

Instead of somehow making Doomsday out of Zod's corpse, the guy who lost his legs should have been John Corben, and Luthor should have made him into a Kryptonite-powered cyborg instead of blowing him up.

I love it when Sup Forums create better ideas then Hollywood.

>Batman and Superman fight
>They stop becuase of Martha
>Lex gets pissed when he finds out they stopped
>gets in robot suit
>Batman and Superman fight Lex with Kryptnite weapons

It seems like Superman was killed explicitly to make the Justice League script Supermanless

Its not that hard to begin with. And guess what? We'll never get Metallo, and we'll never get Parasite either

My favorite instance was when an user here suggested that in the final battle Diana should use the spear to kill Doomsday while Superman holds him down with the lasso of truth with an exchange like "You know how to use that?" "I'm from Kansas" so they interact with each other instead of... Not.

That just tells me Superman could have probably solved the movie in five minutes if he were around and the writers were to incompetent/lazy to accommodate that.

Its not fair dammit

Fuck. That actually works. Moreover it would have been nice if Bruce did more than just shoot the grenade. Like Im not expecting him to do anything to fucking Doomsday of all people, but perhaps act as a distraction until a solid plan was formed. Maybe using every gadget in his belt from exploding batarangs to flashbangs in a deadly game of keep away until he finally looks at Clark with a "could you speed this up?" face or something

>I trained on a farm

>we didnt get Batman and Superman fighting Luthor on a high tech kryptionan armor powered with kryptonite
good things, who really want them

I honestly don't even remember 90% of the movie. For all of Sup Forums's and Sup Forums's endless discussion on it and all the memes, I can't even recall a single line of dialogue.

God all of these would have made the movie better

I'm still worried about trinity the movie with the black and red rangers with water Thor

Metallo's creator, professor vale, was one of the scientists working for Luthor, so he'll likely show up some point

but user, wheres the symbolism? what themes does it conveys?!

Friendship and teamwork?

Nah needed the Pooh Orc.

That's not a theme in renaissance religious artwork, how the fuck is Snyder meant to rip it off?

I concur. Lex managing to work a suit of Kryptonian power armor would have made for a better final fight. The whole Doomsday thing required a knowledge of the ship's tech that I highly doubt Lex could have gained. At least without a Kryptonian helping him.

>Wonder-Woman using Batman's spear
>Superman using Wonder-Woman's lasso
>Batman borrows Superman's cape during the atomic explosions
So beautiful

>Batman fighting Superman
>uses Kryptonite
>”do you bleed?”
>Superman is thrown into building
>building starts to collapse on Superman
>Superman moves deeper into building instead of trying to escape
>Batman watches getting ready for his next attack
>Superman pushes rubble off himself
>Superman, clearly weakened from Kryptonite has blood running down one side of his face
>”It doesn’t matter if I can bleed. What matters is that they can.”
>Batman sees that he was shielding a young boy and his parents who are all out cold
>crime alley flashback
>superman falls down
>Batman stands over superman ready for finishing blow
>stops
>falls to his knees and cries over what he almost became
>Lex arrives on jetpack
>”What are you waiting for? Finish him!”
>Batman does nothing
>Lex yells in anger.
>machine that Lex has been seen working on whole movie falls out of sky
>”Fine I’ll do it myself.”
>Lex puts on suit
>Superman starts to get back up.
>”No you won’t, I’ll stop you.”
>Batman hold out hand
>”No, we will stop him.”
>orchestral mash up of 60’s batman and Superman TAS themes starts playing

>this ship contains the records of over ten thousand Kryptonian worlds
>teach me
gee user I wonder where he got all that knowledge

He died because Zack Snyder and Goyer are really into the Superman is a Jesus Allegory thing. It's just another heavy handed look Superman is a bit like Jesus thing.

Why did they delete the Lex in armor scene anyway?

Who doesn't want to see pasty faced Eisenberg in 9 foot tall power armor making him look like the gangliest robot with a tiny white jew head wrestling with Superman shouting "Martha" over and over again?

I actually thought he was going to take Zod's old armor off the corpse and paint it green, then wear it to fight Superman at some point.

This wasn't in either. Damn toys lying to us.

How else is a normal person going to wrestle with a guy who can crunch tanks against his head like beer cans?

Wonder Woman shouldn't of been in this movie in the first place.

The armor didn't even really help Bats. It let him survive some otherwise fatal love taps, but if Superman had really wanted to kill him, it would have been over in 5 seconds.

So you can create better stories. They even have Lex's hair as removable.

You mean Bizzaro?

fuck, man...

>tfw movie snob
>tfw the director's cut was your favorite cbm last year
>tfw you know all the problems but can't help but still enjoy it a great deal
I feel so dirty.

Other than a couple of cheesy parts like the jetpack, that's an awesome idea. I like the thought of the fight stopping by showing that Superman tries to save others while Batman's become reckless.

I want to put lois lane's hair on Lex's body

I'm with ya famalam. I can undertand why other people don't like it, but to me it was amazing.

It was also the first time I've seen a film in IMAX, which was dope.

I can't really tell if that would be better than what we got or not.

Like if it had been an accurate portrayal of Lex that would be great but if Eisenberg was still doing his weird Riddler/Joker/Max Landis impression as he was laying down the punishment it would just be real bizarre and out of place

I imagine It would play out like this
>Superman goes to deliver the final blow on the Lex Suit and as he does Lex turns around and stabs him with a Deus Ex Machina Kryptoknife
>Lex whispers "never ever call it Grandma's peach tea xD xD :^)" *glomps* to Superman in his dying breath

It really felt like that what was suppose to happen with him being set up hating Superman for taking away his legs then Luthor comes in to offer him some cool robot legs but then it revealed that a full robot body was to be used.

He's powered by Krytopnite and Superman can't get close. Batman would have to struggle fighting him as he realizes that it's his old employee that he left behind and has to work together with Superman to take him down.

Better than dumping Doomsday at the last 15 minutes of the film

Why are people so obsessed with retreading Batman vs. Superman when the whole existence of a fight is predicated on Superman not wanting to win in the first place? It all seems like Batman picking on a guy who won't fight back to me.

Got you covered senpai.

Luthor, you diseased maniac.

He must've thought it was somehow immature. Remember the Watchmen squid?

That's sweet. Is that from the same set?

The squid would have taken a lot more build up than an already bloated movie has time for.

I agree with what Terry Gilliam said when he was gonna make it. It should have been a mini series.

Yeah. I own an unhealthy amount of DC lego. Most of the time I'm on /toy/.

Everything that happens to Manhattan in Watchmen is a plot by Ozymandias to get him off Earth so he can't stop him from squidding New York.

With no squid, instead counting on the willing collaboration of Manhattan to frame himself, why do any of the things he did? Why not like "Yo Doc, can you blow up NY real quick to create world peace? "Sure thing, dog"

If you're gonna cut out the squid why leave in Bubastis?

Fabio?

The /toy/ audience.

Because, while he assumed Manhattan would be willing to accept the blame after the attack happened, that doesn't mean Manhattan would be okay with going through with it. He just knows that once it's done, they may as well go along with it.

Fair enough.

Fabia as Lex Luthor? I never knew I needed this.

>Metallo becomes a symbol of Clark's failures in Man of Steel and a threat he has to beat with his words rather than his fists.

Yeah that would've been nice. But we can't have nice things.

I'm pretty sure Zack Snyder us hates nice things.

*hates us having nice things.

Isn't Manhattan 4th dimensional? Like, he knows he's being set up, actively advances his own set up, gets set up, and then just goes "nope" and then says "Oh btw it won't last"?

What's even the point?

damn i like thatfuck you snyder ;_;

>random anons write better scrips than a major blockbuster

Honestly, I'm surprised that the DCEU defense squad hasn't crashed this thread yet and called everyone Marvel shills.
It's hard being a Superman fan who hates BvS because every rabid fanboy tries to discredit everything I say.

Tachyons stopped him from seeing the future.

You are just a Marvel shill pleb that just can't handle the kind of KINO that BASED Snyder brings us.

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Bruce also finds that his quest and obsession to kill Superman had blinded him to the others around him that he was suppose to take care of
>Metallo stops and realizes what he's done. Pulls the Krytonite out of his system, killing him once his systems shut down. Superman can't get close and is forced to watch as he slowly dies

>"You know how to use that?"
>"I'm from Kansas"
That's

that's actually kinda good

Nah, Metallo gets talked down, Lex types in some code and hijacks Metallo's body causing him to go into meltdown, Metallo pleads for Superman to help, Clark flies them both into space, big green explosion, Metallo dies, Superman survives.

Then we get the scene with confronting Lex who was controlling things behind the scenes and Lex is a smarmy cock about it because he knows they can't pin it on him.

>Superman can't get close and is forced to watch as he slowly dies
I think you mean "Superman knows he can't get close without killing himself but tries to save Metallo anyway, and then Batman pulls him to safety after he collapses"

That can work

WB should've just used a Sup Forums think tank to make their movies.

Superman has to die pulling himself into a spear though so that Snyder could copy Excalibur's ending

Christ has to get his side pierced.

>tfw I been spending several years planning my own Superman film takling inspiration from Superman 2000

H-here's a little diddy I did.

Metallo would've been 10 times better. They had everything in the movie to set it up, and quite literally blew it away.

Why not take it a little farther?

>Lex’s suit is immune to Superman and overpowers Batman thanks to Kryptonite and Apocalypse tech
>suit has warhead to blow up half the city if Lex is going to lose
>Both of them have to just take the punishment
>Wonder woman shows up
>Batman and Superman both confused
>”Who are you?”
>Wonder woman deflects blast
>”I’ll explain later (there was a whole sub plot about how Lex was experimenting on a kidnapped amazon and attracting Wonder woman’s attention.)
>Wonder woman lassos Lex stopping him from reaching the detonator on his arm
>he spills hos whole master plan and how he manipulated everyone
>”How do we shut down your suit?”
>”The spear’s Kryptonite tip is the only thing that is strong enough to breach the armor and extra Kryptonite will cause an overload forcing the suit to shut down.”
>Lex throws spear into harbor
>Batman points out how he isn’t waterproof.
>Superman grabs lasso away from Wonder woman
>”You get the spear, I’ll hold him in place.”
>”Can you use that?”
>”Mam, I’m Kansas”
>Superman spins around Lex and grips him with lasso for extra strength
>Wonder woman gets spear
>”Get out of there or I’ll hit you too”
>”I can’t, if I let go, he’ll use the bomb”
>Superman looks to Batman
>”Looks like you’ll see me bleed twice today.”
>Superman winks as Wonder woman throws spear
>The tip goes through the suit and shuts it down
>Superman narrowly avoids spear, but is it by a wave of Kryptonite energy sent out by the suit
>Lex crawls out of the suit to try to get away
>Batman stops him
>”Well you got me, any quippy one liners before you send me to-”
>Batman punches Lex in a manner reminiscent of the time he KOed Guy

Don't ever write again

They really should've saved him up for a later Superman film, what a waste...

I like the DCEU, but I know there's no point in trying to convince anyone else to like it. You like what you like and dislike what you don't. Trying to force someone to like something they don't just increases their distaste for it.

That is one of the most respectful pro DCEU posts I've seen. If only more of them could be like you user.

Here's hopping the next one is better.

Thank you. I find that when it comes to arguing the merits of something, the best thing to do is present why you like it, and if it doesn't convince someone, so be it. Life is too short to get angry over someone using their brain chemistry to form a different viewpoint than yours.

>Terry Gilliam
I didn't know he wanted to do this and now I'm supremely sad.

10000000000000000000000000x this. I can't fucking believe they jumped over the most obvious and reasonable idea to blow their wad in only the second movie with goddamn Doomsday and killing off Superman (just to say "fuck you" and imply in the SAME MOVIE that he's not dead).

I think Batman should have that point that separates Lex by how they deal with things. Batman shouldn't kill in the movie, or at least try not to, so you can see the parallel.

>Batman beats Superman
>Luther pops up, is gleeful, and tells him to finish it
>Batman tells him no, and that now that Supes has lost, they can simply keep him in check
>Lex loses his cool
>Que battle suit adapted from Kryptonian tech

Snyder said he was doing Watchmen to keep it away from the Terry Gilliam's of the world.

You mean people who can make visually interesting movies that are also well written and directed? Yes, I can see why Snyder would hate such people.

>would of

I can tell you're a Disnigger from your grammar

Martha...

>Do you bleed? You will
>The bat is dead, bury it
>Save Martha
>HOW'DJO KNOW DAT NAME?
>Don't piss in a jar and tell me it's Granny Prach Tea
>She with you?
>I thought she was with you
That's all I got, that and a myriad of indiscernible religious diatribe from Lex. I feel like most of these are from the trailers only.