ITT: characters that have become villains

ITT: characters that have become villains

Fuck off intern, he literally did nothing wrong, it was all Emma.

Bendis did a good job turning her into a villain in CWII

What about during avengers vs X-Men?

Haven't kept up with him,what did he do?

Someone edit that to say faggot

He did everything wrong.

I like how he had doubts in avsx

Emma didn't do anything wrong either, subhuman.

>That face
Is that an edit?
Please tell me someone edited Squirrel Girl's face on Carol

It does its job of making her look crazy

Become a race traitor

Gonna need more detail

I don't remember, but at one point the Witcher showed up specifically to call him a piece of shit because of it. That was fun.

Any ostensibly "good" character who has telepathy as part of their powerset, because they are essentially rapists by default.

Geralt was in a Marvel comic?

Watcher, not Witcher. Though that would be a fun crossover.

That's the Avengers' fault for being stupid and invading the X-Men.

>Witcher showed up specifically to call him a piece of shit because of it.
okay, now I want to see it.

Jean Grey is a prime example she mindraped Angel and Bobby

Only in marvel

It makes sense for them because they knew Scott wouldn't agree with them even though the Phoenix killed bitch twice

The Avengers started an aggressive invasion of Utopia and Stark specifically dicked around with the Phoenix.

Does getting possesed counts?

Nope

>Rightclops
>Villain.

Naaah. If anything he is a bigger hero than ever. Fuck current Marvel, you deserve your ship to sink.

It was right before The Watcher died. He literally teleported away for a short time, called Beast a cunt, then went back to the moon and died. It's somewhere in Bendis' run

before green lantern rebirth he was not possesed

All New X-Men 25

Anyone who isn't Cyclops or Kamala at this point

Explain in detail how he's a good guy

She didn't mindrape Bobby

Might as well have

>we shouldn't talk to Scott to come to an agreement perhaps not like he may have useful information on how to deal with the Phoenix anyway no no no no we should force our way in and turn everything into a complete clusterfuck

It was.pretty abundant from the dialogue with Emma magneto and namur that he wouldn't listen

>totally implausible that Cyclops could have the right idea here no no no no Iron Man and I are right and know how to deal with the Phoenix way better than Scott does

I always believed people that can read minds, especially without the person's consent, were nothing but a bunch of perverts. The fact that people actually have to tell them that reading their minds is a violation of their privacy just demonstrates how immoral telepaths are. Those mind readers wouldn't want people with x-ray vision to see them without their clothes, why would they believe it's cool to invade someone's thoughts?

This is great. Didn't know the Watcher died, haven't kept up with Marvel. But this page is fucking great.

No it was just stupid.

Because it would be like if your work collegue who is nice to your face but actively kind of avoids you when you need help decides that your girlfriend who is pregnant is going to birth the anti-christ because her dad was a convicted murderer. And he wanted you to hand over your girlfriend to him for people's safety. Would you even want to discuss anything with that person or tell them to fuck off?

Bump

Emergency Bump

If you insist

We need a drawfag.

Luv u

>these aren't my glasses?!

X-Fags can't handle nuance.

Cyclops tried to kill his girlfriend, killed Xavier, and then tried to flash fry the Earth when he was the Phoenix Host. So, yeah Iron Man and Wolverine were right. At least Jean Grey killed herself before she killed any of her team members.