Angela M Hate Thread

I am but a simple farmer...tending to my memes...please, take these benefits and rape my blonde daughter. Just don't call me racist, or send the german stazi after me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this one is rare

tripfag.
btw, what happened between you and MW?

Btw, this is very important. It no accident lots of blond girls go missing.
After all, white women are worth alot on the sex slave trade.

Nothing, we are still on great terms.
I don't call myself ''alt-right''....and there was a short time where he took my videos down because of my dangerous ideas. But those videos are back up now.

so yeah, me and woes have a solid relationship.

We often have this dynamic, where i paint the horrific nature of europe in a hilarious and psychotic but funny manner, and then he laughs, but crys.
It's a healthy bromance.

i just heard he was pissed with you in the youtube comments.
Anyhow, Scotland has harsh hate speech laws.
Can't just say whatever you want on a scottish stream when the host shows his face.

And the alt right is fucking gay. it's been co opted by fags and degens.
Natsoc or bust imo.

the alt right is a waste of time.
it should have been white nationalism/ethno nationalism from the very begging.

Now even that is contested because fags have co-opted the movement.

Some of the people freaked the fuck out when it turned out i had been asked to join PREVENT the anti-terrorism system in the UK.

which is fucking hilarious, because i have 0 criminal record. Not even punching someone drunk whilst at the pub.

Not to mention, if i did want to do something terroristy, i wouldn't walk into the police station and announce my presence XD
For example, i walked into the cambridge police station to complain about their treatment of Tommy Robinson....kicked out of a pub with his kids whilst watching a football game because '' reasons ''.
What a fucking joke this ''united kingdom'' has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI