Pol BtFo

pol BtFo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=989zWG5A-v8
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo_Signorile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did they forget that trump was already on his show before?

i think Mike got BTFO more than anyone

sage

Liberals will never be happy.

Is the left eating itself in rage? I can't believe how utterly vindictive they are

I like how they keep saying "normalize".

We get it. Normalfags are our enemy.

Literally fucking who

>It's ok to demonize people, but trying to reverse that is bigotry

/thread

who gives a fuck what liberals think

>Trump is hatred manifest.

Delusional.

That tweet reeks of Trumpophobia.

Does anyone have a youtube link? I know it was recent, but I assume someone would have uploaded by now.

who?

How fucking easy is it to get a verification mark?

literally bait

Same here.
Never heard of that faggot.

sad!

This.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

I never watch jimmy fallon because hes not funny but people like this cunt need to get a grip

The entire world cannot come and stay in America and get free shit. Period.

Murder yourself whore

Get used to dissenting opinions. Even if they're stupid. Differentiating stupid from decent is a responsibility society should be able to bear.

Never forget.

>Jimmy Fallon

Literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=989zWG5A-v8

found one.

well they can't now that you're sending 40billion worth of aid to israel

#suckdickforfood

sounds like a threat
should report him

I can't imagine what will happen if trump wins. do you think some of them will commit suicide?

He fucking invited him back in December when Trump proposed Muslim ban.

No one complained back then, so why do they now?

lol you should be more ashamed that you live in a country where a shit comedian like Jimmy Fallon could influence the election. Fallon didnt do shit. People were already voting for Trump. Dont blame Fallon for needing ratings because 99 percent of entertainment is shit that nobody is even interested in anymore, but people still love watching Trump.

They won't need to.

Jesus christ.

Did liberals learn nothing from Stalin and Mao?

Do they not know how they look from the outside?

This fag needs to be thrown from a helicopter. Where is Pinnochet when you need him.

yes pretty outlandish to have the potential next president and a man 70 million americans will vote for on a talk show

finally, people hate fallon. i mean i was hoping it was because they would realize he sucks. but this is good enough

Better get your shit together liberals, you don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

Putting large swathes of thought into monolithic categories like "hate" and "racist" is just a way to avoid thinking. It's a shortcut. It's for cognitive misers. This from the so-called intellectual crowd.

Are all Liberals this autistic?

>Host, The Michelangelo Signorile Show, @SXMProgress 127; Editor-at-large, @huffpostqueer. Author, @ItsNotOverBook, paperback out now

who?

it's totally jimmy fallons fault that Hilary is unlikable, stupid, and has parkinsons lul

>huffpost

That explains it

Ouch, scathing.

5 buzzword combo, impressive

Typical brain-dead, libtard response. This dumbo-eared cuck has the most stompable face I've ever laid eyes on.

Hes like a little kid repeating what the tv told him

This is like what whack-job Christians do. Basically this: youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y

Racist!
Hate!
Bigot!
Dark sided!

God I hope so, these fucking Liberals are ridiculous and our gene pools need a good purging every once in a while.

literally REEEEE REEEE REEEEEE

This, whose this cuck and why should I care

>XM radio

Well clearly he's jealous of Jimmy Fallon for working in a very slightly more relevant medium.

>literal who doesn't like trump

why does this thread even exist? why am i responding to it?

>autist doesn't realize he means he doesn't know who the guy is

Liberals just stick their fingers in their ears and yell when you bring up Stalin or Mao.

Probably rescuing that toymaker from the whales stomach with his cricket friend and his long nose.

look at that dislike bar! can Sup Forums bring up the thumbs up for trump on fallon?

hate has always been normal, this guy is fucking delusional

Who here remembers Bush Derangment Syndrome from 2004? TDS anyone?

The butt hurt we will witness on November 8th will be glorious.

NOT
AN
ARGUEMENT
YOU
PROVIDED
NO
EVIDENCE
FOR
YOUR
CLAIM
AND
HAVE
YET
TO
PROVE
ANYTHING!!!!

We never had respect for this guy
So who gives a shit
Saying that you would except a nomination of respect from this guy is like thanking a doctor for cutting your son's foreskin off.

Someone screen snap and tweet this to that manlet.

>jimmy fallon has more twitter followers than trump

really makes you think

Trump seems like a sexual submissive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo_Signorile

Michelangelo Signorile (/ˌsiːnjəˈrJlə/; born December 19, 1960) is an American journalist, author and talk radio host.

Notable works Queer in America

will everybody leslie jones this fool already?

he sounds tired