Cashier at shitty gas station in rural Mississippi college town

>cashier at shitty gas station in rural Mississippi college town
>all coworkers black, most customers are
>hide my power level and generally like the blacks here because they aren't inner city trash
>drunk nog comes in today
>WHAT THE FUCK THEY GOT A WHITE MAN IN HERE NOW
>HEY WHITE BOY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT I HATE WHITE FOLK?
>I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WHITE MAN UP IN THIS STORE
>coworkers literally incensed, black dude tells him to get the fuck out here with that shit
>YOU GONE DO A BLACK MAN LIKE THAT JUST FOR SOME FUCKING CRACKER
>sassy black manager runs him out of the store
>coworkers spend shift apologizing to me and making sure I was okay

What the fuck guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedagainstracism.org/archive/pages/info15.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a new job, faggot

you experienced racism, it happens in the real world.
Though Tumblr claims it can't possibly happen.

They sound like good people who BTFO'd a nig

How the fuck is this even worth posting about, nothing fucking happened.

Your coworkers sound like proper good god fearing black people who deserve bleaching instead of burning.

I'm a broke college student and I'm super cool with the manager. Known her for like 3 years and used to work with her. She gives me just under full time hours and works around class.

Wow, based. This is what the black community could look like without gangsta rap, Al Sharpton and child support slavery.

I've worked retail and the like for my entire college career and this is the first time I've ever had a black person attack me for being white.

I thought it was pretty fucking strange.

>literally nothing
your coworkers seem like good people

Starkville?

Yep.

Obviously not going to divulge gas station.

It's almost like being stupid doesn't automatically make you a piece of shit.

Just because blacks are dumb doesn't mean they can't be virtuous.

U ok? Here if you need some help
unitedagainstracism.org/archive/pages/info15.htm

should've called him a nigger

Contrary to libshit belief, racial tensions in the south aren't that bad because southern blacks aren't nearly as bad as the ones on the coasts and up north

i live 30 mins from there. starkville is full of niggers from what i hear. too bad i gotta transfer there in like a year for school

Was I a pussy for not escalating it?

I have two semesters of college left and I am married and currently supporting my wife until we both graudate.

He seemed very combatitive and I had no interest in losing my job or going to jail for some drunk running his mouth.

Oxford? Starkville?

EMCC?

It's not awful. Like I said, most are good people.

If you are from Mississippi then you should already know how to handle it.

You need to check your privilege user, you deserve everything people of other races do to you.
You need to accept responsibility for your ancestors crimes.

>caring about working blacks instead of the real (((threat)))

You did the right thing. Made if you were single and with less responsibilities I'd call you a pussy, but here you were smart

i go to icc in fulton atm

Starkville.

Hail State baby

Racism happens everywhere in every form. Congratulations. You are now culturally enriched

Good to hear that people are standing up against racism.

OP you should buy all your co-workers some fried chicken and purple basketballs as gratitude for sticking up for you.

No, you were smart.

Youre gonna get shot next time you go to work. No. Really. Rip in pepperoni user.

>should buy all your co-workers some fried chicken and purple basketballs as gratitude for sticking up for you.
Oh straya you so crazy

Fellow Mississippifag here. Starkville is a cesspit. Oxford is a weird place too, plenty of upstanding old-school conservatives, but also lots of libshits. Can't say I've seen too many absolute degenerates here though. Pretty nice normally actually.

Nice.

My wife went there for her first two years.

Ever go to Cheeseheads?

Smells like cigarettes and the family is creepy but the pizza is awesome.

i heard a lot of gays go to ole miss. is that true?

you got allies no further association needed. Befriend them they might stand up for you when that lynching reversal shit starts, I really up ww3 starts I don't want to be some kind of shit hole Islamic republic, fuck you Europe you had to have such retarded people.

Oxford was smart enough to segregate all the nogs to one side of town.

Have you considered getting a Wolfdog for safety?

*hope*

nah i'll check it out though

>Reminder that there are Niggers and there are Black People, and that most races have an equivalent divide with varying ratios

Things That Never Happened: Nigger Psy-Op Edition

Underrated

>tfw actually own a bulldog like the University mascot

He scares the shit out of people because he is big and bulky but he honestly can't even run, much less maul someone.

Everyone loves him here though because of State.

old blacks are racist...what else is new ?

>bleaching
Still miscegenation

Based as fuck. Your coworkers are badass. This gives me great hope for the world and the future.

White people in a nutshell

>employed
>educated
>married

Dude, you cant be racist against white people
Racism = power + privlage

>Georgiafag
>owning a Bulldog
>literally memeing your b-tier team to shit
Its like you want some QoS blond geowgia girl to cuck you

Another key one seems to be most of us understand actions have consequences.

Bleaching black chicks is the only way we will appear "Tolerable" while working the agenda. I never said anything about black men or being monogamous. with black females...

lost

Take your harem idea elsewhere. I don't want anything that encourages pisslam here.

>Racism = power + privlage

The fact that people actually believe this is what racism means is just beyond my mental sanity..

what kind of pussy faggot is scared of a bulldog.

get your self a good german shep-wolf hybrid. i got 3 of them. 40kgs+ a piece, run 50-60kmph and can snap through a thigh bone like nothing

Wait, so you're actually white? I was born in the Sudan and I thought everyone else on here was colored and we were just roleplaying being white

Bangs?

most of pol doesn't have a lot of life experience. they're intellectually and statistically correct about black people, but they haven't had the actual time spent outdoors to trust their sense of people in order to understand identify who is trash and who is decent, whatever color they are, without sperging or being cognitively dissonant'ed about the fact that while an all white country would certainly be nice that doesn't mean this black person in front of you is behaving just fine.

its the inability to rely on ones senses and thus a reversion to ones theories, which, correct though they may be are not sufficient for life.

its nice to be able to recognize that although all the racial stuff is fundamentally true, the fact is that he was a white minority in a black store and the black people defended him against another black person. it's heartwarming. the leftists want to pretend that this is what always happens and the naziboos want to pretend this never happens.

Holy shit is this bizarro land it sounds like what would happen to black cashiers not the other way around.

What exactly is your problem, faggot?

So you actually thought all niggers are wonderful human beings and never a racist bone in their bodies?

Ha! Stupid faggot.

great

now ask them to explain what "privlage" is

alot of pol forgets that Harambe was black.

what makes me so mad about that is its true orwillisim, because even if the word racism now means power+privilege, then;
what then do you call racism when someone hates a white dude just for being white???
You don't get rid of racism by pretending their isn't a word for it anymore, but that is what they are doing, saying it doesn't exist, it's very mind contorlly

>what then do you call racism when someone hates a white dude just for being white???

It's called being a hypocrite. Niggers and leftists are hypocrites.

no.

fake it 'til you make it.

yeah well you're wrong. i worked with a couple of them for several years. they were what you call good ones, but even they were looking for a way to scam the system at every turn. one day i'll never forget was one of the niggers talking about his one year old kid. he was talking about how he bought $200 nikes for his kid. $200 for some shoes the kid will grow out of in six months. in the same conversation he also mentioned how he needed money and was trying to get on welfare. he didn't see anything wrong with this. also that muh dick shit is a reality. all one of these niggers ever bitched about was little dick mexicans taking all the girls

To be honest it saddens me how there are only TWO TYPES of black people.

They can be either BROEST BROS, the absolute best friends you can find OR they can be a thug wannabe hatin' on da white man dat keeps em down, muh opression n shit.

Black women are either best moms, best cooking skills, kind, OR rancid, aids ridden whores that twerk and shit out children every fucking sunday and don't even give a fuck about said children

i have more experience than you. you're just not that smart. i'm a racist too. you're just kind of empty and need some kind of hate to fill the void.

humans are strange.

Yes. For some reason there's an over representation of faggots here

This will be a normal occurrence when we are a minority.

Starkville yes

Freeing the slaves was a mistake

Same thing happened to me with some cool blacks.

>Shopping
>Two kind of ghetto looking black dudes standing in the way
>Have to get passed them
>Hey excuse me guys
>"Pardon us sir we did not see ya there. I am so sorry."
>Its alright man have a good night
>"You to buddy"
>Leave the store
>Get in my car
>Two white guys look like they are about to cross the road
>Glance at them to see if they are gonna
>"dafuq you lookin at get out your car and look at us like that"
>Drive away thinking it most be bizzaro day.
>

>little dick mexicans taking all the girls
why is this not on Sup Forums but we get all those blacked threads

I want to see the parallel universe were the USA succeeded in sending most of the blacks to Central/South America and Africa after the Civil War.

No blacks means no racism meme
No racism meme means no civil rights movement
No civil rights movement means no 2nd/3rd wave feminist bullshit
No SJW's, no multi-kult, no mass migration...

This man single-handedly destroyed America's future.

Fucking southerns ruin everything.

>Niggers
>Blacks

Remember the difference

is there a difference between abos?

>Homo Erectus