Do white women only date black men to ruin the life of their dads?

do white women only date black men to ruin the life of their dads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEfgdN5dTkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

More or less.

those things are not white desu

that's a man baby

Notice how the uglier one is dating a darker man clearly with less European admixture? Okay, good, you now understand.

funny enough, darker man seems like a nicer dude

Not the only reason. Some do it because they have no self esteem and don't think they can land a decent white guy.

america is so disgusting

black men are sex slaves for white women

and asian women are sex slaves for white men

its just the white privilege bonus

kek, evolutionary dead end.

the descendants of pic related will be the white people of the future.

the parents are cucks tho

fb.com/julie.frentz.3/photos?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

You've never met either of them.

Women who have low standards for themselves date low standard men, regardless. Some women, usually younger women, will date low standard men despite being high standard purely for the bad boy effect which is really about getting a rush from playing the risks until he beats her, pimps her, strings her on drugs, impregnates her or completely degrades her to his level. Dating bad boys is about danger, racist white girls think all black men are bad boys, therefore it's actually racist to prefer blacks but Sup Forums wouldn't understand because girls just want to have fun.

tl;dr it doesn't actually matter who the black man is.

>gold chain
Bad boy.

No, user. No.

>do white women only date black men to ruin the life of their dads?

They will just have nigger offspring and breath themselves out. I really don't see any problem with this considering that every country that is worth a fuck is run by whites. So pretty much the offspring are basically future trash men for white kids.

>the wife's haircut
>the father Iooks dead inside
>2 daughters, both with niggers
Pretty obvious that the wife wears the pants in this famiIy, and this is what happens when you give women power Imao.

Father has got Rick Wilson level cuckface.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEfgdN5dTkU

I imagine this dilemma:

Option one: my grandchildren will be 1/2 homo erectus

Option two: I go to jail for a double homicide, my only children never speak to me again.

Option three: Abandon family, start new family elsewhere.

The higher the number, the better the option.

That's what I was thinking. This is the stereotypical haircut that screams
>White single mother with a mutt looking for a serious partnership
I don't care if they degrade themselves with niggers but they should wear a badge so you can spot and ignore them.

its the first sign of mental illness. usually complimented by hair dyed bright colors.

Is that Shaq?

blonde?

Fuck off spic