How does Sup Forums feel about women having a girls night out? Is it degenerate for a women in a committed relationship?

How does Sup Forums feel about women having a girls night out? Is it degenerate for a women in a committed relationship?

mine felt guilty, and folded laundry afterwards.

Like going out to bars a drinking? Hell no.

Bad idea. Modern women don't have the integrity for that sort of shit. If they get shitfaced some predatorial ultra-Chad is liable to take advantage of them. Plus her dumb bitch friends are going to be acting slutty and pressuring her.

If your girlfriend is suggesting this I would strongly advise against it.

Females tend to cockblock each other though.

ehh sometimes but I could see it going either way.

Agreed! I have never liked the idea of being cool with a partner going to bars or clubs etc I do not see it as being possessive, it is to make sure you are respected. Movies and dinner is ok though.

My mates do not seem to have a problem with or at least they pretend to be ok about it.

Yeah. Think it needs to be a strict boundary in a relationship. No putting yourself in compromising situations around members of the opposite sex.

Until you yourself pick up a girl only to later find out she has a boyfriend. Makes you much more conservative on these issues.

My cousin's wife started having a lot of girls' nights out when he started traveling for work a lot.

When he stopped traveling, she sat him down, told him that she really liked the partying, and walked away from him and his kids.

How do you stop her from going out? Aside from chaining her up to a radiator.

The line will always be thrown "don't you trust me?" but need to stand your ground. At the end of the day cannot stop her but you can control your relationship status.

You do not stop her, just make your views clear and if she does still goes then go to the strippers and let the decline of the relationship begin lol

Nice fake story bro. I would kill my husband before abandoning my child.

Neither men nor women in a relationship should do this

If she finds it controlling and allegedly fails to see why its a no-no then you immeadiately know a lot of things about her

It really depends on their friends more than anything. You have to put yourself into the mindset of a female. If her friends *actually* like you then they will be running interference on the Chads from the get-go and they won't even be able to talk to your girl because they don't want to lose you from their circle. If they don't like you or your relationship they will not care when your GF finds somebody better. Girls night out is selfish that way. However, the worst is when one of their friends is single because then they are trying to get her laid and will wingwoman for single friend and rules can get thrown out the window in that regard.

This is of course assuming that you are not dating a female who is the Paragon of the White race.

KEK SHILL
U
C
K

S
H
I
L
L

back when I was an atheist I had to worry about this kind of bullshit. it all disappears when you start dating good christian women.

find her friends

Even if the friends like you, they may be jealous of the relationship and try sabotage it so it can go either way

You a faggot? How did you get your kids? Stolen or adopted Asian girl.

if that is the case then they would like you more than your girlfriend and as a result they would be trying to find an excuse to kick your gf out of their friend circle by sabotaging the relationship.

But yes, you are right, women can be conniving like that.

they mostly use this as an excuse to get out and look at shitskin males. They all have a deep desire to become a single mother

>is it now?

does it involve Whoring around?

It's unacceptable

That's the question user, the fact that whoring around is indeed possible and even the idea of it turn her on lead to it being degenerate behaviour. Or is not allowing it possessive?

Women have told me in the past they just like to be admired by other men but not do anything. Happy I never dated them.

Not a good sign, leaf

Since it's pretty clear here that not a single one of these neckbeards has personally been in the situation where they've had to consider your question in real life, I'll answer for you as a married man.

Outside of work, my wife leaves the house so infrequently that, even though she's not chained to the radiator as described here: she might as well be. And since said hypothetical radiator is in my living room, there's more supervision in my life than you'd get at a drug test with a probation officer.

So, the once or twice a year she asks what I think about her going out with her friends from work, I pretend to put up a little resistance at first, but relent on the condition that she "keeps it under 20 bucks". The minute that car pulls out the fucking driveway, I'm like a goddamn crackhead running around doing all the shit I want to do and releasing all the pent up rage from being locked in a room with the same person for six months straight.

Yeah, it's a little different if you're 19, have been dating for a month, and she's into "clubbing". But by the time you've been married for a few years, hearing the magic words "can I go out with my friends" is like the feeling of waking up on the morning summer vacation started when you were a kid.

>I'll answer for you as a married man.

Everything you say after that is invalid

It is studies such as this that convince me women (and men) should not put themselves in comprising postion out of respect for their partner.

I noticed that you can get almost any women to cheat if you push the right buttons at the right time. Makes me loose a little faith in a committed relationship but that is nature.

You can say the same thing for guys really.

When you are in your 20s, I guess it is different than say being married for a long time makes it far less likely to happen. That being said if your wife is hot, some hot chad will still plow her.

thats not the issue desu. the real issue is that in todays world if you kill the guy that nailed your woman, you go to jail.

Mate it's studies like this that convince me women don't deserve even basic human rights

This shit is fucked. Its happened a few times to me, they never say anything until its almost too late.

I always feel bad for the boyfriend and have to tell the girl to leave. I just think what if this was my gf doing this with other dudes. Fuck that.

That is why in countries such as Taiwan,
If a man cheats then the women can be sued for being a home wrecker haha

I am the same desu, it is worse when they do not tell at all and you just feel bad the next day ... Whores

This, but also depends on the types of girls.

They usually don't like random men trying to take their friend away.

It's amazing how these studies exist but if you talk about them in an open forum you will be labeled a mysognoist (especially in Melbourne)

Share your stories brothers for my collection, if they're good I'll screen shot them and repost them in other threads

Until some super alpha charms the entire group just to take one girl away.

Mate I study psychology at uni, I use my student access to get free journal articles then I download them and make these pictures. If I didn't have the incentive to stay around for hours after class looking this shit up for myself I'd never have even heard about it. My entire degree has been "racism is bad!" and "sterotypes are bad" and "learn this useless shit so you can work as a research bitch upon graduating"

Yeah nah piss off mate, I'd rather learn the hard cold facts about women which will be more useful to me than any social psyche bullshit

Hahahaha I rembs reading that! Poor cunt, I would have kicked her to the fucking curb.

More common then you think

Also for fags who say "just get a virgin"

Yeah this is what happens when a virgin gets let of her leash fucking decades after marriage. Women will always treat more attractive, more dominant, genetically superior men BETTER than you there's NO such thing as love.

I did a few units of psychology when I was younger. It used to be way more red pilled although still a little lefty bias. Now it has fallen of the fucking wagon. Lately I notice from speaking to others that they are pushing the Vygotsky cuck line of thinking really hard!

I'd kill my wife before I'd let her take my kids.
Sounds horrific doesn't it?

Fucking yes! Once you work in a professional environment, you see what these house wives who never "explored" get upto. A few partners before settling is not so bad, as long as it's under 10.

Sure that's why we see national news reports of MEN drowning their children in bathtubs......Oh wait it's women? Haha oops...

It's fucked mate, had a teach tell me the other day in 30 years of teaching he's only ever had an all male class in psychology once in his entire career. But plenty of female classes, whores have ruined the field no wonder studies like the ones I post have been censored.

I don't care that women want to spend time together, it's fine. I just don't know why it almost always equates to dressing up like whores, spending a retarded amount of money at a makeup salon, getting shitfaced at a club, fucking some random guy, claiming he raped you the morning after, and then doing it again the next week.

There are a lot more hobbies out there than being a total whore with your friends.

Most of those whores can not even do the maths/stats side of psychology which is what makes it a social science to begin with. Might as well be doing ARTS if you can not quantify and logically reason

not when they're trying to get you to cheat on someone

Kek

KEKED

does "girls night out" mean "go find sum fuq"?

What the fuck. Facial scars, psychopathic personality traits, and willingness to use violence without being threatened are all considered "attractive" traits to women? What the fuck is wrong with people.

>Facial scars, psychopathic personality traits, and willingness to use violence without being threatened are all considered "attractive" traits to women?

WELCOME TO HELL WHERE THIS GUY GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU EVER WILL

This is actually really true. My an anncetodal evidence suggests acting aggressive turns on girls as long as it's not targeted at them

>***SUPPORT ONLY***
Basically the female mind in a nutshell.

It's more attractive when it's targeted at other males, when you're highly aggressive to other males and you make them submit women get wet as fuck.

It almost never starts off that way but ends that way in many cases.

They're really not that interesting, typical bar stuff. Cute girl approaches me, we hit it off, start to go back and fool around a bit. Or I find a girl I'm interested in a relationship with, says shes single, we talks for ages and she knows I'm interested, only to let me know 2 weeks after she has a boyfriend. Thanks for wasting my time.

>Women will always treat more attractive, more dominant, genetically superior men BETTER than you there's NO such thing as love.

Don't think like that. It will just cause you problems in the future, and you will end up alone.

id be lying if i didn't admit that this post made me almost tear up with a specific sort of pure rage ive never really felt before. It's even worse cause i like to uphold the value of choice, so i just cant justify some sort of court order to get this man some happiness, which in turn is the point he is being taken advantage of by a woman who doesnt even love him for the express end of upholding the idea of love itself. This makes me go full black pill, when I really try and consider workable politics and philosophies into my life. Women are the lesser sex.

I think this thread is gay. I think OP is a raging homosexual, of the worst kind. I just can't even begin to explain how disappointed I am in all of you. Truly. How are you all so easily b8ed by this beta numale "girls are icky" bullshit?

If you need to ask strangers online if, "girls night out is ok" then you are a pussy and a fag. I hope you get cheated on. I hope you go for every low hanging fruit on te tree. I hope they all cheat on you. I hope it really burns. Because you deserve it. You deserve to suffer. And that is why parasitic sluts will always want to take what you have, even though you are pathetic and that isn't much.

>with all the stories available, for example female prison guard in Switzerland madly falls in love with muslim pedophile, rapist and torturer, and helps him escape
>you still believed in women
kek

>Sup Forums approved independence

berry bad ;_;

>Don't think like that. It will just cause you problems in the future, and you will end up alone.

Search your feelings you know it to be true, I have instead adopted the dark triad and become an irredeemable sadist

They're lesser beings mate

Look who's sounding angry and raging? Go fuck yourself you stupid beta cuck.

What's the matter? Your girlfriend get fucked by niggers?

cucked

>girls night out
>bachelorette party

As someone with firsthand knowledge of what goes on at these, they need to be stopped. Women get drunk and fuck random guys and hire strippers. I've seen and heard professional, married mothers act like the dirtiest whores at these parties. College professors, accountants, managers, you name it. Women with careers, a family, and children sucking and fucking random dudes, usually blacks guys because of the epic BBC meme and peer pressure from other women to act like hoes.

A woman should not have friends or go out if she is in a committed relationship. Neither should the guy. Friends just eventually lead you to breaking that relationship up.

Met some girls on girls night out once. We played pool and darts. One of their fiance's shows up, gets pissed, leaves. We continue partying, go to another bar until closing. Drive them home because they're shitfaced. Her fiance is waiting in the driveway, pissed. Got the fuck out of there. Good time, but I will never trust my wife or gf to have a girls night.

Kek likes you. Good man!

No, women tend to help their friends get dicks and try to convince them to cheat so they can use it to gloat and hurt the other person if need be. A whore needs to see other women act worse than them in order to be happy, they have to drag everyone down to their level.

You should look at your gf's "friends" in order to understand how bad she actually is.

>this beta numale "girls are icky" bullshit
Hey, that's ALPHA numale to you, faggot.

How do you have first hand knowledge

It's survival instinct. We go after the biggest and the baddest, or we go after the smarter more prosperous.

It's encoded in our genes.

That's also a reason for the Bonnie and Clyde syndrome, or Hybristophilia. So long as the aggressive tendencies aren't directed at us or any children we are insanely attracted. Why?

Because badass men are protection. They pass on good genes, they can help protect and provide.

I'm actually very interested in this. I've never cared much for Chad Thundercock. I've always been attracted to lethal men, it's put a damper on my search for a husband. He doesn't have to be beautiful in the face, he doesn't have to be a ripped steroid junkie. I am to Horror Movie Villains/General Villains as NEETs are to 2D women.

I'm curious, what is the ideal woman to Sup Forums? From what I seen it's soft, subservient women, good with children and who promote good morals. They give love and affection and look at no other men.

I can see why this is appealing on a tribal, primitive level. If a man works hard constantly with no stress relief they can lose it, become ill, ect. They need a delicate touch, someone to cook the meat they hunted, or to tend the wounds they got during battle.

It's actually very interesting, but we don't live in tribal times anymore, so everything is muddled up and corrupted and we haven't adapted genetically like we have mentally and socially.

I worked at a bar and seen it and I've spoken to women that were only too willing to share the degenerate shit they've done, including one of my super hot professors that claimed she was too good to do any of that shit and was married to a guy and had a kid. She divorced her husband a year later after saying she never would. She would always mock him and say he got chubby after marrying her.

>instead of telling him to lose weight, she divorces him and ditches the kid

Women, not even once. Any woman that claims she's not like other women should be sending alarm bells to you.

>So long as the aggressive tendencies aren't directed at "us"
Blatantly wrong. But yes, women actually believe if they feed the crocodile it won't eat them. That's what this "rapefugees welcome" craze is about.

>, it's put a damper on my search for a husband.

I pray no man is stupid enough to marry you

>Women, not even once. Any woman that claims she's not like other women should be sending alarm bells to you.

Amen

It is when I understood this that I started to get laid often. Never had to Chad but just have an agressive streak that is subtle but there. Yes we are running on primative instincts in a modern time. However, I feel men overwrite them better than women generally.