I found a mummified frog and red feather while taking a walk today. I think this is a good omen

I found a mummified frog and red feather while taking a walk today. I think this is a good omen.

where did you walk

Frog = a sign of Kek, PRAISE HIM
Feather = a sign that Trump will take off!

You are blessed by the God of Chaos.

look at the pavement

did you give the frog a proper burial?

I've been losing weight n shit. Today I walked 8.22 miles. Goal is to drop to a certain weight then begin biking, don't want to fold my road bike under my colossal fatness, then start running when I reach another goal. The walk was just around this big figure 8 loop I walk.

I never interfere with the amazing spectacles I encounter on my journeys. I simply observe and occasionally take pictures of the things I find more interesting. Almost missed this beauty.

What's wrong with it? It is a little raggedy.

They meant the city.
Salem?

Dayton Ohio.

Your location has been logged.

A unit will be dispatched in the next 30 minutes. Please do not leave the premises.

Red feather means Elizabeth Warren is kill

cum get me too pls my life is dumb and gay here thx

MOOOM SOME FAT GUY IN A HAT OUTSIDE IS DOING WEIRD THINGS WITH A FROG I KILLED

Hmm might mean feather is light in weight and frog is just kek
I think he is encouraging you to become the feather lose weight for the frog god kill the fat

Praise Krek

You are blessed by Kek and witness of his will to make Trump wins

Well, we have the answer now

3d printed waifu is in your future

That's a Phoenix feather. The power of kek will give this world a rebirth.

Wear the feather, it was a gift from Kek. It will bring you good luck, and help you on your journey to Swole-dom

I found a frog hopping around in my room last night. No fucking clue how he got into my room. I picked him up and let him outside to please lord kek.

You fool he was escaping predators and sought shelter in your home
You doomed him
You were suppose to wash him feed him fresh flies and let him do as he pleases in your home

Same I wanna get into a firefight with some oathbreaking spookniggers traitors to the constitution and kill as many of them as possible, preferably all of them, send em over.