NEW STUDY SHOWS: THE ANCIENT CELTS AND VIKINGS WERE BLACK PEOPLE

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians(1)The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD .(2)

The Celts on the mainland of Europe were called Iberians or Silures.(3)though the original Celts were Black, overtime their name was stolen by Europeans. Father O’Growney has discussed the history of the Celts. He makes it clear that the original Celts were the Iberians.(4)

The Iberians were probably conquered by the Ligurians.(5) It is suggested that the Ligurians may be represented by the modern Basque of Spain.(6) The Ligurians took the name Celt.

The Ligurians/Celts were conquered by the Gaulish speaking people. The Gauls conqered the Ligurians and pushed them into Spain. It was these Gauls who imposed their language on the Iberian and Ligurian Celts .

The Gauls were Belgians according to Father O’Growney. The Irish and Welsh are descendants of these Gauls.(7) These Gauls spoke Gaulish or Gaelic.(8)

The Germans conquered the Gaulish-Celts, and Gaulish disappeared around 4th Century AD.

All of the Black Celts in Britain were not erased by the Gauls.

>SOURCE:

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
africaresource.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find this very hard to believe but I can't argue against peer reviewed findings

Fuck off Ahmed

*HITS BLUNT*
WE

>Claiming forest nigger culture

Why though?

wtf i love black people now

WUZ

Hol up

JORGUMANDR TWISTS AND TURNS MIGHTYING HIS WRATH AT, THE EDGE OF THE WORLD BOTHS OF LIGHTNING FILL THE AIR....

VIKANGS AND SHIEETTTT

the normans were black too

"maurice" is a popular norman name (maurice de prendergast) and it comes from the latin mauritus, meaning moorish or swarthy

not wasting time reading
was there any other source other than a greek and roman?
you realize latin is no longer used. it could easily mean dark, like dark skinned
and a greek has no knowledge about celts beyond something a random merchant says. that's not evidence

>maurice de pederast

If Etiopaians are still black why aren't the celts

A leaf...
Do you understand peer reviewed means nothing if not done by a reputable source (or in this case, which as is the case with most KANGZ studies) done at all

Fuck off with this nigger shit and quit appropriating my culture
RÉEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course they were!

Everyone and everything was black

Are you recounting what you saw in your mothers pussy last night?

Fake beyond belief.

Even if peer reviewed documents are available.

Black people hate water. This is an undisputed fact.

BTFOO BY A LEAF!!!!

Cuz we wuz everythang nigga

well that would explain all the raiding, raping and looting.

This is absolute bullshit, vikings were not niggers, niggers were mostly afraid of the water and never made ships. This is propaganda once again

You just beat me to it

Niggers = less evolved Dothraki in GoT
We Wuz KANGZ of the North and sheeeeit

THOR
ODIN'S SON

>not understanding the difference between Norse and Celtic

Apologies, patriot.

>your mom jokes

Go back to facebook

>celtic
>ireland
>an island

True dat brother, this overflow of jew shilling just show how desperation is running high.
Glorious time to be alive.

hol up
you finna sayin
we gone done did what u sayin we done did

nigguh

>((((New study))))

Niggers are animals, they live in huts and only hunted when they needed to. They have almost no forward thinking, choosing rather to lay around during the day when they aren't starving or dying of thirst.

Niggers didn't amount to anything over the thousands of years and never will.

>africansource.com/rasta

lmao

>africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
>africaresource.com/

Degenerate Anglo on degenerate Anglo bants! It's great!

>Belgium
>Conquering anything
>Ever

>SOURCE:
>africasource.com/rasta
>literally madeupmonkeyshit.com/dudeweednigger

>black
>people

AYOOOO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIIIEEEEEEETTT

taking the bait this easily