Why do I love this piece of shit so goddamn much

Why do I love this piece of shit so goddamn much

>cheryl

You know why.

>inb4 fatty border jumper fetishists arrive.

It's aware that it's a soap opera and doesn't take itself too seriously

also waifus

Because half of everything felt like filler. Many characters were underused like Archie's black girlfriend, and Reggie. Also that Ms. Grundie subplot that went nowhere just like the music subplot.
But your'll be back next season for the sweet Cthulhu-esque atmosphere.

Scenes that have them dressed like this are my favorite ones.

Is it going to be awkward between Kevin and Jughead since Kevin is going to know everything about him? Every embarrassing thing that he does or says, anything private, whether or not he likes a finger in the ass, whatever kinks he has, how he likes his dick sucked, and etc.

Betty is going to disclose everything to Kevin. Everything. I bet Kevin knows that stupid shot Archie said to her about ending up together.

Cole's bags damn near reach his cheeks.

What scenes felt like filler except for all of Archie's music plot?

>hey what if WHAT IF we took the last wholesome thing in America, Archie Comics, and make all the characters have edgy, brooding backstories and have them all be pieces of shit

Will they ever get rid of Archie and make the show about Ronnie and Betty instead?

because y'all queer

if you like this you would probably like the 90210 reboot/sequel, whatever it was.

Jughead's story is pretty close to being the all American boy.

>white
>poor
>living in a trailer park
>parents are separated
>dad's a drunk
>mom doesn't want him
>dad in and out of jail
>dad sells drugs

You couldn't get more American if you tried.

We all know who the real main attraction is

WHEN IS GONNA GET DYKED?

>swn get GINGERED
It hurts lads

When does Sabrina show up, anyways?

waifus, cw teen drama, interludes of murder/incest/crime

Ready for next episode.

you guys it looks like the diner sign spells DIE

Maple syrup guy felt abit forced, their were different ways to introduce Dark Betty. The whole music vs. football subplot. Archie's relationship with that one pussycat, Valerie? that lasted a episode before she dumped him then they never brought her up again. Dragging out some of the Polly stuff.

woah

Why would a magical witch turn up in Riverdale?

>Archie's relationship with that one pussycat, Valerie? that lasted a episode before she dumped him then they never brought her up again
She was relegated t the background, as was their relationship.

Val was so fucking weird in the hospital, considering she not only dated Archie but unlike most there actually KNEW HIS FATHER.

Next season probably

When will that cunt Betty die?

hot gay sex scene when?

Because sabrina the teenage witch is part of archie comics (like josie and the pussycats). And riverdale is influenced by twin peaks, wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to have a wiccan edgy sabrina doing weird magic shit.

>the director's waifu getting killed off

Oh user....

I hope they make her a qt goth. By the way checked.

It's based off of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She's supposed to have gray/platinum blonde hair. Most likely some no name actress

Why would a magical witch exist in the Archie universe

no really, I want to know, I don't know deep Archie lore

Because as explained before, sabrina is part of the archives universe. And archie always had the supernatural world in the periphery, he's fought werewolves and shit before.

'Archie and the gang vs The Predator' WHEN?

Riverdale is all a set up for either Archie's Weird Mysteries or Afterlife with Archie(Sabrina plays a big part in it). Given that its The CW its bound to happen sometime.

I can't wait for supernatural shit to happen on Riverdale.

>football v. Music
I feel like maybe if they had let that play out a little longer that could have felt more significant.

>Dark Betty
She was pretending to be Polly, but Polly was nothing like that, it seems.

>Polly
I wish I could have liked her more. Some of her scenes did seem like a waste of time.

When?

M'ASK YOU SUMTHIN', ARCH....

>fighting against predator in your underwear.

That sucks.

HOW YOU GONNA SURVIVE JUGHEAD?!?

>she's not in the show yet and she's already best girl

can't fucking wait.

Archie in this show is the worst fake ginger I've ever seen.

unless a parody or deconstruction of the genre why would you see this image and still watch this show

Aesthetics and waifus 4moi. Polly best girl btw.

It's already happening user. Mask guy is Frank.