Sup Forums I know you guys hate us in California, but honestly, it's gotten pretty fucking bad out here...

Sup Forums I know you guys hate us in California, but honestly, it's gotten pretty fucking bad out here. There's a petition going around trying to veto the gun, ammo, and magazine restriction/surrender laws in place here, and the libtards are going out of their way to shit on this petition and stealing away signatures. There's only nine days left before it can be put back in the ballot for the people to veto it. What do.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
vetogunmageddon.org/petition-locator/
gunfightertactical.com/assault-weapon-classification/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-cody-wilson-ghost-gunner-ar-15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been shit for a long time.

These retarded liberals need to be executed on mass.

Well, on a side note, if the petition fails, if you have guns that the government doesn't know about, and ammo that they don't know about, just hide it and don't talk about it.

I don't know. Split the state off from southern California or else theres probably nothing to be done

Don't you guys let beaners vote out there too? If so, youre done for sure

Actually, most of the honest beans are here. It's the faggots in the north part of the state wrecking shit. Down here, Koreans, Mexicans, and Whites are all signing en mass.

>the libtards are going out of their way to shit on this petition and stealing away signatures.

How's that? San Diegofag here, and the petitions are basically only at gun shops. How are "muh liberals" getting in the way? It's always struck me that the Veto Gunmageddon crowd are a bunch of fucking knucklehads who don't know how to get out and canvas like they need to.

Those who make peaceful protest impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

You know what you must do.

Eh, the guys out near Berkley apparently got out and fanned out, seems they charged at the booth, grabbed about a thousand signatures and ran off with them. I'm in LA, went into Koreatown, we're pretty much packed with signatures.

That's pretty gay. I'm a Cal alum, and that's just the kind of shit that the SJW majors would do. Suuuucks.

I'll ask my wife to sign when I go to pick up an AR tomorrow.

The state of California is practically an SJW major.

Yo gimme a link or something. I live in Commiefornia and I want to get bigger mags for my AR.

Help me Sup Forums I'm trapped in libshit hell
t. Californian

>Lived here all my life and my whole family is here
>Family is everything its how we were all raised
>Would do anything for people like my grandparents or my mother & father, cousins not as much but they are sort of estranged anyway
>Most of them are bluepilled as fuck and enjoy living here
>Meanwhile I've been growing more and more restless about where the state is going
>Work shitty job, have no car, moved back in with my father to save for a truck and a rifle
>not going to college because of high school grades and the fact that my father only payed off his college debt a few years back
>Buddy of mine from Idaho keeps telling me to get out now

I hate it here but my family wouldn't forgive me if I up and left, I probably couldn't forgive myself. Besides that I think its cowardly to just leave California, especially if the Race War is coming and would rather die defending my family. Still though, this place gets shittier every day and I don't know what to do. Help me Sup Forums.

whoa whoa whoa dont blame our beaners here in the north! most of our beaner have been signing. its those faggots on the coast of norcal causing this shit

I signed at Bass Pro Shop in Rancho.

commieforniabros, how do we turn this state?

I want to say
>Vote in local issues
>Redpill neighbors and friends
>Activism in your community and abroad

But that won't work, at all. Most of my friends my age are pretty redpilled and conservative but we are an outlier. I want to have faith in the next generation of voters but we probably won't even get there without the big habbening.

So, once again, we're stuck with morons in Sacramento and San Francisco?

Goddamn it, when's that quake gonna hit to destroy those idiots.

All I could find of OP's stuff:
tinyurl dot com slash VetoGunmageddon

>>not going to college because of high school grades
too stoopid for college

smart enough for a gun

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL!!

This, commiefornia is fuckin lost. I come from Minnesota which is actually probably the most cucked state in the country, but california is the ultimate example of nutjobs running the asylum. the state is like 40% white, if that, and there's no going back without the greatest genocide the world has ever seen. there's no way in hell any of the fuckin shitskins in this state would vote against a government that gives them everything for free

You need civil disobedience. 1000's of AR owners with high cap mags need to march and get arrested. SO many that it clogs the system.

>Legally change your name to Pablo Gutierrez

>Take GED.

>Claim you're undocumented.

>Go to community college for free.

>Prove yourself at a community college then get accepted to Stanford or one of the UC's

>Change name back before graduation. Say you want to be more American.

>Get job.

>pay taxes

>Sign petition
>vetogunmageddon.org/petition-locator/

Or import it from based Nevada and Oregon

This is why I moved to Arizona.

Too bad most of the leftist cuck niggers from Commiefornia that also move to Arizona congregate in Flagstaff. Faggots have turned that county blue.

Go quickly child
vetogunmageddon.org/petition-locator/

>if the petition fails, if you have guns that the government doesn't know about, and ammo that they don't know about, just hide it and don't talk about it.

Does simply buying an AR instead of building one mean the government will know because of the background check? I don't want to build an AR; don't like them at all. Just want one before they're banned.

Yeah. CA has a registry for all their newly sold guns.

>Well, on a side note, if the petition fails, if you have guns that the government doesn't know about, and ammo that they don't know about, just hide it and don't talk about it.

And if you ever use them in self defense, prepare to have everything thrown at you in court.

Like are they going to come ask me to register it in 2017? Wtf.

No, it's registered upon purchase

That's not true. Owners are required to register their weapons as assault weapons in 2017. Is the state going to come and ask people who bought ARs before the ban to register them? That's my question. If you don't know the new laws, don't try to answer.

they won't steal from someone with a gun

Just shoot all the fucking cucks for violating NAP.
Infringing against your right to defend yourself is a violation of NAP, by the way.

Maybe you should look it up fuckface:
gunfightertactical.com/assault-weapon-classification/

No, they'll just kill the Evil White Male Psychopath

I've seen that many times and it doesn't answer the question. Will the state come after me to register it or are owners trusted to register?

If they give you shit about wanting to be your own person and live where you want to live, then screw them. You have to live your life. If they are so selfish and narrow-minded as to give you shit for moving out of state, then they aren't really worth it.

Non firearms related businesses aren't very keen on a pro 2nd petitions, it's kind of a shit situation but gun shops and social media are the only solid area.
It's the fellow gun owners out here that are part of the issue, everyone is too lazy. My old battle bud had to throw a good chunk of his money to get this ball running. Everyone wants to bitch, but won't put a signature on 8-9 pages or volunteer to help count signatures.

The lower receiver is considered a firearm, you have to purchase it just like a built AR unless it's an 80%

You are required to register it. If you don't, I'm sure they could track you down by your credit info, or other pseudo-legal means

It's not the north versus south. It has and has always been( like most of the country) the coast versus the inland. The coast has the urban cities, the inland has the rural population that don't rely on government support or society in the same way or amount as those in more urban areas. There are different values but of course urban areas have more money so their voice gets heard

I signed all of them last week. If it fails then I'll just get out of this state. There's nothing here for me except family but as long as I'm within a days drive from them I'm comfortable moving out of state. Probably to Arizona or Nevada. This state is pretty hopeless.

You can make a lower receiver now, no serial number, completely legal.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-cody-wilson-ghost-gunner-ar-15/

The machine to make it costs 1500 bucks, but you can make as many as you want.

I'll be honest, the ban doesn't effect me (bolt action & revolvers) but I sign because it's only a matter of time...