American high school movie

>American high school movie
>bully dunks nerds head in the toilet and flushes it

I always thought this was unrealistic, but I guess I was just too cool to encounter bullies throughout middle and high school

my friends did this to me as a joke

My younger brother does to me and it pisses me off

>American high school movie
>bully is a dangerous psychopath that is obsessed with some random nerd

kek I saw this happen in high school and I'm not even american
It wasn't a nerdy kid though it was some annoying faggot that got what was coming

My punishment as a nerd was almost entirely psychological

>bully pulls down the pants of school nerd
>starts to blow him so everyone in school will think he's gay

Yep swirlies. Happened to me regularly
The toilets were always pissed filled. The bright side was since they were flushing, it would flush clean water and get some of the piss off...

I actually preferred it to getting thrown into trashcans, which would happen once a week. Way more disgusting. They had this big trash can just inside the boy's locker room where everyone would always hock their loogies into, and the jocks would pick me up and throw me in head first.

the bully or the nerd? what?

>don't worry user, your bully is a nobody and he'll grow up to be alone
>bully turns into business major omega chad
>I'm on the verge of rope

just

the nerd is the one who looks gay

I hang out with my main high school bully sometimes and we actually get along really well now.

Kill yourself queer.

>Turn the other cheek user! Maybe the bully is just trying to be your friend and you have to help him show it.

does this ever actually happen in real life?
We didn't have any physical bullying at my school, the worst that happened was people ignored and made fun of the autistic kid who always ended up crying in PE since he thought everyone was avoiding passing the ball to him

the bully blows the nerd so everyone will think the nerd is a fag getting a BJ from a dude

>friends
user, I...

This is kind of sad but bullies are more often Chads/socially succesful than not, just living the life when you're trying to get your shit together and come out of your shell

"turn the other cheek" doesn't mean what you think user

ah-bloo-bloo

suck my cock dude

Me and my friends routinely beat the shit out of some kid, it was just banter

>tfw got bullied in hs
>took it out by bullying kids even lower on the pecking order
Thank God for the education system forcing retards to study alongside normal kids.

Either you didn't go to public school or you're young and grew up during all that anti-bullying shit, PSAs and talks which stopped old fashioned styles of bullying but allowed "invisible" and "softer" forms of bullying to prosper.

Never had bullies at my school either. Everyone got along fairly well. It was a relatively small school though, 700 people for grades 9-12.

i didn't see much bullying, just ostracizing weirdos and fight fights

like i've never seen someone get their head dunked or whatever the fuck

>700 people for grades 9-12
that's small?
My school had around 700 for all of K-12. Our year 12 class was 36 people, and we peaked at like 45 in year 10

>Euro highschool movie
>bully sodomizes nerd with a knife until the nerd recites the shahada

ah-bloo-bloo

Small compared to cities where thousands of kids go to one school.

american toilets have a giant pool of water

any movie where the Bully is a really catty gay man? and always makes really cutting comments about the straight nerds outfit??

The blatantly gay kids who talked with a lisp since elementary school were always pricks to everyone at my school. Not really bullies though.

i thought that really happened in the US? .__.

>school is formed of "jocks" "nerds" "preppies" etc instead of just normal kids and spergs

>tfw all the kids who tried bullying me or giving me shit at school are all crackheads or losers with 7 kids and a benefit check

I heard one of them killed himself jumping off a bridge, I almost felt sorry but for him but I remember he was the one that beat the shit out of my brother and smashed my dad's car window in, fuck him

Every time I got bullied I got back up and fought the bully always getting me suspended from school.
Fuckin' dyke vice principal had it out for me because I was a four eyed nerd.

I went to a high school in the nice part of town and there was zero physical bullying. Only one incident stands out and it was when some guy dumped chocolate milk on an autistic girl's head which everyone thought was fucked up. Most bullying was coming up with mean nicknames for awkward kids and ostracizing them, which I am guilty of. Looking back I feel bad for some of them but some of them were so fucking autistic they needed to be taught to not be that way through social punishment.
>kid named Donald shows up freshman year
>he's been home schooled and is EXTREMELY weird
>makes weird nerd sounds and runs like Naruto with a rolling backpack
>one day he gets a super obvious boner in PE
>becomes known as "The Firm Legend"
>nicknames grows in popularity until his parents pull him out to home school him after 1.5 years
Poor kid, he probably browses /r9k/ now

>getting your head dunked in a toilet and getting it flushed

That has to be like a 3 man job minimum to pull that off.

I have a cool story tho

>high school
>tea bagging had just started to become a thing
>this skinny manlet who was a junior but still looked like he was 12 was in the school band
>gets tea bagged in the back of the school bus by the 5 other band members who held him down and took turns tea bagging him
>all 5 of the kids got expelled

Many keks were had the day I heard this.

>becomes known as "The Firm Legend"
that has got to be the least malicious "mean nickname" ever

>defending yourself gets you punished
And they wonder why everyone turned into whiney little bitches crying about micro aggressions.

why would the bully want everyone to think he's gay? is that how bullies come out of the closet?

>germans have poop shelfs in their toilets so they can play with their poop before flushing

>the cool kids keep doing sneaky nuts until someone notices

It's pretty malicious when the only social interaction you have is being made fun of for getting a stiffy in gym class

what happens when a poop is particularly sticky and a flush isn't enough to push it off the shelf?

Bullies didn't really exist at my school. Everyone just beat the shit out of each other because public schools are basically prisons.

>that kid who sucked his bullies dick

They push it off themselves.

Similar shit happened to me. Had one guy way bigger than me start crying, he got 1 day vs. my 3
I didn't even hit him and my nose was bleeding

this thread arouses me

The bully's not gay, the nerd is for getting his dick sucked.

I once encouraged my autistic nephew to fight back against bullies and he got expelled and had assault charges against him. I don't know what's happened with him now because his parents won't let me see him anymore.

>Fuckin' dyke vice principal had it out for me because I was a four eyed nerd.
That's probably it.

how did he start crying if you didn't punch him

It's never a matter of looking at the instigator, only the person calling out the problem. This is what happens when women are given too much respect.

i bullied a kid because i was attracted to him but was in closet.

tip to bullying victims who want to hook up with their bullies: don't confront them or ask them if they're gay right away. they'll deny it immediately. give them time to think about hooking up like start by saying you wish he was your friend instead of bully then later watch a movie or show that has a gay couple in it and say that's cool.

american toilets have a larger seat

>get bullied at school
>bring a gun to school
>shoot up the place
American schools in a nutshell.

I GOT KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN

I've never even seen a toilet like that in my life.

In the office 'Wahh he was being mean to me, he hit me first!'
He'd done it to other people too

you have to get bullied for that? I thought bringing a gun to school was average US education curricula

fish gotta swim
birds gotta fly
Americans gotta shoot people

>bully is not bigger not stronger
>bully is shorter, thinner and female
>bullying in 2017

It's true, we all fire our rifles into the air after we recite the pledge of allegiance every day.

No, I'm saying that the acceptable response to bullying in America is by killing the bully with hot lead with a velocity of over 800 ft per second.
Or you can take martial arts classes but a 9mm bullet is cheaper overall.

>get bullied at school
>complains to supervisors
>gets punished for life for accusing little Ahmed of racial stereotypical acts and being culturally insensitive
European schools in a nutshell.

YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN

psychological damage from an attractive girl would probably hurt me more than punches desu

i would socked him there so he had something to complain about

but then again i did get expelled from high school

People who need jokes explained to them are the worst faggots on the planet.

>american highschool movie
>no tolerance for bullying
>the nerd shoots up the school

>all 5 of the kids got expelled
I would have laughed my ass off

it's 2017. girl bully will ninja kungfu bully victims twice her size.

not at all
you're being melodramatic

do americans have troughs like this?

They spread the remnants on toast.

I would've spit on him as soon as he said that I'd hit him, fuck people like that

What the fuck? No.

enjoy prison

Exaggeration...may be the key to many jokes... Not sure.

>a guy goes up to an actual schizophrenic kid in my school
>this kid is also a religious freak and thinks that he is in touch with angels or some shit
>kid is in some catatonic state not moving while people are laughing at him
>dude grabs his arm that is suspended in the air
>the next second the schizo takes a fucking bible and starts beating him in the head with it
>starts chanting weird religious shit like YOUR VILE DEMONIC PRESENCE WILL NOT WEAKEN ME
>teacher then walks over a grabs schizo kid
>schizo kid then pushes teacher and runs the fuck out of the building
>schizo kid isn't seen for 2 days
True story. He was also my friend and still is.

i would've teleported behind him and used my dark arcane powers to curse him

It depends, if I did it before I was 18 I wouldn't give a fuck they won't do shit about it

The only troughs like this I have ever seen are in American stadia. They're not really a problem unless you're the sort of troglodyte who frequents sporting events.

>crazy guy starts shooting at school
>they dance

this is what they do now when someone starts gun crazy shooting in school

Happy ending
>inb4 edgy

Shut the fuck up dont let the euros learn about the magic dance

they were trying to open a portal

In reality 90% of the bullying in highschool is upper class men jocks on the younger jocks in the locker rooms and at football practice and such

Nerds and losers just get ignored

Sounds like he was acting up for attention.

*post no tolerance policies

kids can't even keep themselves from getting their shit stomped in by faggots these days without suspension/expulsion so the one kid that gets pushed too far goes all elliot rogers on them

>elliot rogers

he did nothing wrong ;_;

>entirely psychological

same here, it was always girls too, never had a male bully in school.

Sometime later I learned both his parents were like 400lbs and his life was terrible. Still a cunt, but what can you expect I guess.

i got bullied but not like those toilet shits. i just got beaten up. i didn't bother showing my blackeye to my parents since i didn't want them to see or worry about me, but looking back if i ever saw my son having some sort of bruise or black eye i'd probably storm the school with a gun and talk to the principal

>talk with the principal
>not talk to your son and try to toughen him up
When did you turn into such a faggot?

cuck