Just finished it. I never thought I’d say a Vince Vaughn movie was kino, but holy shit that was good

Just finished it. I never thought I’d say a Vince Vaughn movie was kino, but holy shit that was good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5742DD5RXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True Detective Season 2 was Vincekino.

This, he was the only good thing in S2.

I will never not laugh at the fact that Sup Forums memed up a line that wasn't even in the series as the catchphrase of Vince's character.

can you vincepill me on this, I wasn't around for when it happened

>Southern Christian
>Skinhead
>Patriot
>Beats down hordes of spics, chinks, and emasculates a nigger to save his white wife

How did they get away with it?

The entire theatre would all groan and suck in air at the same exact time. Some of those scenes were brutal.

Vince Vaughn's gonna be doing a movie about police brutality soon, it evens out.

>they won't talk to you
>that's alright. You're the on that's going to be making the noise

Some pretty good banter in this one as well as some good fight scenes.

"Caspere knew this." is a phrase that was never uttered in the series.

But Sup Forums created a meme where people would go on lengthy Frank-like monologues, usually ending with that line, and it got huge all over the internet.

Example:
"David needed a stone to take down Goliath, but they've taken away the gravel under my feet. Now the only thing left to do is to run but I've got nothing to run to. So you know what Ray? I'm just going to have to learn to fly... Caspere knew this."

...now that I've explained it, it doesn't seem very fun. I guess it's one of those jokes where you just had to be there.

Vince is an absolute force of nature in this flick. Get ready for the mankino renaissance, boys.

I liked that Gil didn't have something to do with it all.

Nice to see varying shades of bad.

Weird how it was never said in the series.
Thanks for the Vincepill user, I can imagine it being pretty funny.

Idiot. It's literally from the same guy who made Kino in Cell Block 99, so it's likely to be just as morally ambiguous. Just enjoy the fucking ride.

wuh happen

My favorite racist thing is when they get that Korean surgeon. He looks is extremely intelligent, but completely devoid of any morality and looks exactly like a goddamned ant. I couldn't make a better racist caricature if I tried.

When he makes that disappointed look after the abortion gets called off the first time, my mom had to hit me with a shoe to stop laughing.

He ripped the face off jackie chan man, best 30 sec fight scene I seen in years.

deytookhisface

It's funny, if I had to pick two nationalities stereotypically morally void who would amputate the limbs of an unborn baby, I'd jump to German, Japanese and Korean. Similar German in the human centipede I recall

*I should say Korean would be third after Japan

youtu.be/U5742DD5RXw