Milo

I recently partied with Milo, AMA.

Pic related (excuse the 5's, you do what you can at these things)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that you in the back? lmao

wow you're a real manlet

You're not welcomed here if you associate yourself with Degenerates or Reprobates.

Is milo like 6'4?

Did you suck his dick like a good alt-righter?

kill yourself degenerate

I'm 5'9 ya... He tweeted this pic talking about how I met Ben Shapiro and am taller than him

meeting with a hook-nosed homo

And?

How much coke did he do with you? Milo seems like he has crew of young gays in speedos who just bring him coke all day like Elton John

If milo wasn't a flaming homosexual he could be a chad. He's got the height, the hair, the skin tone, style, and facial structure. But is brain is wired to like cock. Oh well, less competition for me.

Who's the qt on the left

I'm at a bit of an angle there, but ya, he's a tall dude.

Was it the greatest orgy you've ever been to?

That girl next to Milo is THICC.

I'd hit it.

OHHH that was a heart breaker. She was a jew who doesn't drink from UCLA. So tried to pick up (Milo even winged for me a bit) on her, but she was stoic as a mormon.

How tall is milo?

Fpbp

>manlet
>wearing gym shirt
>obviously doesn't life
>manlet
>Milo

I mean I'm 5'9 and he was notably taller than me, so i'd guess 6'2-6'4

ur like 5'4 tops manlet

Give milo my phone number. Tell him he's a faggot.

The anti-SJW breitbart/infowars types are starting to become tiresome and cringeworthy. So many of them are jewish too.
>milo
>lauren southern
>mike cernovich
Not a coincidence.

>her

Excuse the 5s? do you mean the women or the men? KEK, the only person pictured that's above a 5 is Milo.

Holy shit you're so short

>I'm a big at an angle
>Milo is tall
>I'm 5'9"

No you're not.

>tfw same height as Nigel Farage
Friendly reminder that 5'8" has been forever redeemed as a height thanks to him.

>excuse the 5s
>the most sverage looking guy ive ever seen.

This is why you guys have a problems with women, those girls may be 5s but so are you

NUH UH!

Manlets will be hung on the day of the rope before queers.

>thinking Milo is good in any way
Go back to le reddit with the rest of the degenerates, faggot.

Did you take it up your ass from Milo?

>reprobates
>dat pastor Anderson slang

AIDS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD

Does the blond dude on your right with your arm around him have a good sized fem benis?

Is there anything more embarrassing than someone doing this to you?

No, but I set him up with a fag friend of mine (don't think they fucked, but they did hook up to some extent)

Dont lie. You are fucking shorter then the women.

5'4 at best. Also dont wear workout clothing when you are tiny as shit.

At least he didn't pat his head.
Also, trips

tall women aren't unavailable to you at 5'8"

The cutest girl I've seen was like 5'11" or 6'0" and her boyfriend was 5'8"-5'9"

>excuse the 5's
>is a 2

Whatever helps you sleep in your children's sized bed at night.

Exactly!

k, fag

Internet personalities tend to have a short shelf life, on top of the fact that everyone is moving on from the gamer gate/feminism/sjw-tier bullshit and now everyone is trying to move even farther towards the fringes to address the JQ, the elitist left, the cucked right, the corruption that permeates in the American political system, how much it seeps down into culture, and the fall/collapse of western/European cultures. Feminism is merely a symptom of this shit, and if you don't address the infection, you can't alleviate the symptom. It's almost passé now to talk about feminism. It's old news. Everyone hates SJW's. But who's ready to tackle the true subverters?

5'6" here, women drop dead over my voice and build, as well as the way I carry myself. Skinny 6'0" get far fewer bjs than me.

I just needed to post this because I have an unquenchable need to prove my manliness.

He dresses and acts like a flamer and he has blonde tips.

Nothing Chad about him. Maybe in the gay community. You sure you arent still competing with him there bud? You seem to like him a lot.

Anecdotal but tall qts seem to suffer the same thing that retarded self conscious manlets suffer from due to them being on the "wrong" end of what their height "should" be. The difference is that no one gives a fuck about female height because gender dynamics are not equal that way and so tall women have no problem still being about as in-demand as their shorter counterparts.

There's nothing worse than a short guy who is visibly hung up on height. Learn to take it on the chin, because being a psychotic turbo-manlet draws negative attention to you more than anything.

fucking losers. hey lemme take a photo of me with a fag and a bottle of b ooze and upload to fagbook for some likes. Fucking dumb cunt on the right wearing feminism is cancer shirt is probably a feminist herself. It's these types of shitheads that ruin everything. Fuckin band wagoners. Cant wait to get off this ride.

you got millions of dollars and are a world acclaimed (((Hollywood))) actor?

no?

probably not a relevant point then is it manlet

>There's nothing worse than a short guy who is visibly hung up on height.
this so much.

I think Sup Forums takes the height meme too seriously. 5'8" and 5'9" are only seen as very short on paper.

If you're between 5'7" to 5'9" then you're fine.

The height meme becomes a reality when you start hitting 5'6" and below.

5'6 here.

Just make the best of whatever you rolled man.

That's all that really matters.

>He dresses and acts like a flamer and he has blonde tips.

No shit huh? You figure that out all yourself? He is as about as a flaming homosexual as you can be, anyone can see that. Objectively he is a good looking guy too.

then why the fuck are you sitting here arguing and rationalising about your height you fucking idiot

Nothing gayer than a faggot that drinks Fireball

What?

OP, Even at 5'9 I still have some trouble with girls complaining about my height. Sucks but you just gotta accept it and roll with it to make it work.

pointing down at that guy like
>im going to pound this ones anus later

>girls complain about your height at 5'9"

don't hang around bitches that take themselves so seriously

Kek. I think that's OP.

>excuse the 5s
You talking about your height?
>5'5" manlet trying to talk shit

A flamer cant be a chad faggot.

>those cringy as fuck t-shirts

Is it just another way to for those fucks to join the hivemind internet party? Whats next, alt-right conventions with kek tshirt stands?

Fucking disgusting.

He's saying Milo has the body of a chad and if he redid his style, clothes and personality he could be one.

>1 hoe
>2 hoes
>3 hoes
>HA HA HA HA HA

Good lord you have a nasty ass taste...

you're cute

Cernovich and Southern are not jewish, you fucko.

Lol nigger then move on to other girls. Thats like says im 6'4 with an ugly face. A lot of girls are going to pass on you, but youre 6'4. They probably wouldnt be into if you were taller either.

Lower your standards and go after the ugly girls

that "girl" on the right is a hideous mess

>excuse the 5s
you're only like 1 point abve them at most and a manlet so you shouldn't be so quick to say "these girls next to me are ugly" unprompted

>Be 6'1
>Gf is lime 5'8
>Meet her female friend who's 6' or so
>She looks at me: "eh, you got lucky, it's hard for us to find boys tall enough for us at our height"
>They both chuckle and agree on that statement
You know, even if you manage to date a woman taller than you, she will forever wish you were taller.

Daaaaamnnn :D

this is just how it works

society rebels against the mainstream and it is edgy and cool so people embrace it

then they start becoming mainstream so it becomes boring

the libfaggots of today were once an edgy cool minority

the edgy cool altright will be the boring faggots of the future, its already happening

and history will repeat itself while the progressives win battle by battle

Lol who cares?

Also, pretty sure tall guys don't want lanky women

Does Milo have a feminine penis?

high test

not only that but this place will become an SJW hub

its like that snake thats eating its own ass

>He won't ever know sweet love from a tall and thicc Germanic woman

you aren't fucking 5'9, 5'9 would be probably up to Milo's shoulder.

You caught me. I'm 5'8.5 (but don't tell anyone)

fucking skinny fat with "pumped" shirt

I go to the gym 4 days a week and was a varsity track star back in hs. Eat a dick.
I do drink way too much though...

it already became a SJW hub

Sup Forums was a place where people mocked those who cared about shit

now its full of people that care very strongly about social issues

>excuse the 5's
bro, you're a 5

>tfw 5'11

the feminism girl has one sexy body.

>Sup Forums - Vertically insecure

Do you ever lift anything?

I met Milo.

He's approximately 6'2".

So he is kinda tall. OP still a manlet, though.

>saying a guy is objectively attractive
>calling others homo
Oh, you guys.

Exactly. I think things will move further right.

Cernovich is for sure.
twitter.com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872
Southern probably is. She tweeted about how her grandparents were still suffering from the holohoax. She claims they are Danish, but what Danish person is called "Southern", guess it could be anglicised but still.

I don't really think so. I'm talking more about the "alt-lite", the anti-SJW brigade. I think the alt-right will succeed because there is much more sincerity behind it.

do my mom's boxes of quilts count???
Yes you cuntface, though to be fair I'm more of a lower body guy so I have much more massive legs than arms.

man, women who try to get into politics on any side are the worst. why can't they just accept their roles as cumbuckets and child-raisers?

>feminism
She looks k*rdish
The other one looks like a tranny
Milo is like "holy fuck these manlets are all so short, but I'll still take this picture because I'm a public figure and have to please the fans"

Why do people post Tom Cruise as if he's any kind of example?

He is fucking objectively ugly. The only reason he's pulling good looking birds is because he's a millionaire, a famous actor, and is Tom Cruise.

The fact that you think Cruise is good looking means you're probably fucking ugly.

>pic related
Before the thousands he spent on surgeries, he looked like a fucking inbred. His genetics are fucked.

Same here.
But bro, look on the bright side, that is 180cm!

I can't see that happening in our lifetimes. I can't really see it happening ever because SJWism is so retarded, it's something people will look back on as insane.