So what are the chances?

So what are the chances?

None

I hope all of you SW fans get cancer

If they were going to bring something from kotor, it would be best to take it from the second one, since that was the best one. But I highly sought doubt it.

Rude

I don't think it's possible for Luke to become like Kreia.

What a disgusting looking goblin

Cheers lad, here's your (You).

>Luke wanting to kill the force
Why would he ever be like her?

>Kreia wanting to kill the force
Go away drew. No one likes your Shitty "canon"

>SW
>something more than bad guys are bad because bad

>Goblin Face
The phrase "Goblin Face" was used as an offensive term on the Planet Jakku for women that had suffered the hardships of the Planet's rough environment, since women where forced into Male Gendered roles for Scavenging for parts for their own survival, Local Humanoids would us this Offensive term for "Unfuckables" in their Work Camps

the chances of what? Of Hollywood produced to have played some shitty ass game no one knows about?

None, you fucking child.

She literally says it, have you even gotten to malachor v?

She states that she hates the force and she wanted to use the exile to kill it, this is all in the game

Kotor is hands down better than what they're doing right now, the prequels and the original trilogy.

Yeah, I bet you spammed Power Blast too.

I genuinely don't know what power blast is.

Force speed was best power. In all games

Given the fact that Luke and Kreia lived thousands of years apart, I would say the chances of whatever retarded bullshit you're implying with your ambiguous post is 0

I loved blowing her plans the fuck about by being absolutely corrupted. Fun shit. her tears of disappointment were glorious.

Moral relativism has no place in a story or conceptual universe of mystical shit where doing "evil" acts actually physically makes you manifest demonic eyes and a red glow. You can have one or the other. Not both Drew,

>thinking they'll adapt anything smart into the actual movies
>thinking that they'll make OH MY GOD LEWK SKYWOLKER into anything but another kenobi clone

>Steal idea of Han and Leia's son being a with from EU
Wouldn't be surprised if they steal kreia too, or snope being a clone of everyone

You can go grey in the game but it's not nearly as fun as picking a side

The only thing I unironically liked about those old games were lightsaber crystals having different properties. That fit well with them being pseudo-sentiant.

nil

I'm just saying that if stabbing a motherfucker for persona gain makes me get a goofy pale skin condition and red eyes, the concept of moral grey areas is stupid.

was that the one that gave extra attack rolls

Did the first game do that?

>kreia le centrist
>smart
tho you're right that Disney won't do anything original than making him a old mentor.

Oh fugg. My brain was in a different setting, I thought it was another game.

100%

You get the glowing eyes too.

>fighting with anything other than lightsabers and swords

>using anything but force powers

You're thinking of flurry. Power blast did more damage butwas more likely to miss.

>This
Can't stand watching others play KOTOR, especially when they go "Ugh He Blaster Character". All they do Is spam Rapid Fire or Power Blast.

Councillor all in with Force Lightning/Force Drain, fuck everything else.

>Im gay btw

And now crystals are basically mood rings that change color for whoever is using it. Red means the crystal is sad.

hey kotor fags get out reeeeeee

>using powers
>not dual wielding with maxed force speed and flurry for 47 hits per turn

you idiot