Monkey's Chimping out over the death of #TyreeKing these niggers can barely understand how similar a bb gun can look to...

Monkey's Chimping out over the death of #TyreeKing these niggers can barely understand how similar a bb gun can look to a gun and can't comprehend that a gun and bb gun can be telled apart when pointed at you

They're looking for an excuse man, They really are. Do they not know they'll lose? Bless that child's death. so young. Not even understanding how simple fun memes can decide the world's fate. Still, it has nothing to do with race. When will the learn

I dont know OP, there aren't really any signs of a chimpout right now besides some angry twitter banter. I'm reducing the current HAPPENING status to HAPPENING CON 4.

I don't know many white kids that are 13 that commit armed robbery then point a gun, real or not, at a cop.

>Tyree King
>TyREE KING
>TyREE King
>REE

Yeah it's funny that niggers, being as prone to gun violence as they are, think they can lecture anyone on the proper use of deadly force.

Look at that show Atlanta. According to its creator it's supposed to show a side of the black community that people may be unfamiliar with, and it starts with two niggers pulling guns and one getting shot over a damaged rear-view mirror.

>a kid
>a child
>a baby
HE WAS AN ADOLESCENT YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS.

>Tyree Kaingz n shiet

>ran from police
>pulls bb gun replica 9mm
>expects cop to "oh shit" and run

nope. lol.

>Tyre King
>Not having Goodyear

So glad this fuck nugget died. No doubt he would have shot a 7 year old in the eye or attempted another robbery. BB gun at 13, real gun at 14, murder by 15. little fucking turd.

HE DINDU NUFFIN U RACIST

More dead coons the better.
Kill 'em while they're young, I say.

Wish this shit would just reach a tipping point so we could finally rid ourselves of these fucking human vermin.

I don't think anyone cares. The only people saying anything are the trolls and that white guy who pretends to be black.

I want a white guy that is saying this is a tragedy to go out and point a gun (or bb gun with orange tip taken off) at a police officer and see if they're shot or not. Wear a headcam or something. Someone should start this, the "bb gun challenge".

desu any rational person would expect to get blasted if they pointed anything even remotely resembling a gun at a police officer

you don't fucking do that shit, i'm not pig bootlicker, but you have to have some respect for the shit they have to deal with

if you worked a job around people who hated you for working that job you'd be jumpy when someone pointed a gun at you too

I can't wait for the memes that will come from this

global genocide on niggers is what the world needs.

looks like they'll be good memes

I expect a lot of great goodyear memes especially

Nobody cares about this, it's clear to anyone that pulling a gun on a cop, real or fake, will get you deaded

TREE KING?!

spics agree

>telled
you're just as bad

Yeah fuck teaching your kids he dindu nuffin

I still want to know where the fuck I can cop his fucking god tier sweatshirt

Ohioan here:

I agree. besides, we're seeing somewhat lower night time temps here, and rain is projected for the next 10 days in Columbus.

cold wet niggers don't tend to riot.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Fuck all that "teach your kids".

This is why people hate niggers.

> pull a bb gun on a cop
> cop was looking for armed robbery suspect

I don't get how common sense escape these people, even a 12 yrs old should grasp this concept. You are better off pulling a real gun on the cop. The only time you should pull a fake gun on a cop is when you want to suicide by cop and your ass is too broke for a real gun.

Drug rug?

ayyy