I'm finding it hard to come across Stand Ups who aren't Louis C.K.-tier annoying virtue signalling cunts

I'm finding it hard to come across Stand Ups who aren't Louis C.K.-tier annoying virtue signalling cunts
Only ones I can think of are
>Burr
>Norton
>Hyde (Inb4 LOL NO SHOW ANYMORE XDDD!)
Either Redpilled or Apolitical pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KijAPJXjg8c
youtu.be/sCfCX5kyGXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

colin quinn is a legit closet racist and also the funniest stand-up in the business

Adam Corolla

steve hughes (has a nice bit on people being "offended" that sounds like you might like)
jim jefferies

Older Jefferies sure. Not so much these days

Never heard of him, will have to look him up
Carolla is fantastic yea
Netflix seems to favour comedians who do more virtue signalling than Actual Comedy.

user....

You should try being less of a faggot and not get upset at others' views. If you don't like someone's humor, fine. But don't dismiss them just because they don't reinforce your opinions.

No.
I don't mind a liberal comedian who says one or two things Political the whole time.
But the vast majority make it 80% virtue signalling & 20% jokes

burr is cuck king now, only dumb redditors defend him, norton thinks chip's the ticket to fame, dunno who hyde is.

Sebastian Maniscalco's pretty good. He's got no agenda and performs energetically. Has a dryness to him in interviews too.

youtube.com/watch?v=KijAPJXjg8c

I liked John Mulaney in the one special of his I saw. Wasn't much in the way of politics in his comedy (can't say anything about recent specials though). Also, I think Bo Burnham is pretty talented.

Again, if you watch a show and don't find it funny, whatever. You're specifically pointing out the commentary as being the problem, which suggests you require someone who reinforces your beliefs and can't handle anyone who challenges them. Again, this is faggotry.

maybe you should stop trying to find one and do something more useful with your time, retard.

Joey CoCo Diaz COCKSUCKA

Dave Attell

Maybe you should go back to not caring about politics like you did before 2016

If only it were so easy..

Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Jim Norton
Todd Barry (not redpilled, but keeps politics out of his god-tier comedy)
Owen Benjamin
Nick DePaolo (pretty sure I'm misspelling that)
Artie Lange

That wouldn't make virtue signallers stop being annoying.

youre an absolute retard, those comedians aren't challenging any beliefs, they're the echochamber for their own sides politics. not wanting to listen to someone else's circlejerk does not mean you're looking for your own

you are so obviously butthurt that someone might not enjoy being blasted with virtue signalling and propaganda for 80% of a routine.

if user doesnt like it, they dont like it. is he supposed to sit through 40 shitty fucking political soapbox standups to prove he can "handle criticism"? it isnt about that. its about looking for something fun to watch and enjoy without a shitload of bullshit political propaganda. hell, i dont even really like humor that gets political that i agree with but i sure as shit am not going to subject myself to hours of bullshit i dont enjoy in my free time so i can prove im open minded or some dumb shit. ive seen the arguments, ill deal with them from friends or if im intentionally looking up debates or political shit. but its kinda retarded to shame some random dude bc he doesnt want to subject himself to dumb shit he doesnt enjoy in a medium made for enjoyment.

Doug Stanhope

I recommend, in this order,
>No Refunds
>Before Turning the Gun on Himself
>Beer Hall Putsch
>No Place Like Home

Nick Mullen. He's apolitical.

he doesnt do standup anymore you pleb

Kill yourself, /utg/ samefag KIKE

People who don't care about politics are the ones who really really 100% don't want to hear a comedian constantly virtue signal. Does this make sense to you?

>Louis CK is virtue-signaling

You're dumb as hell if you think this. I'm guessing you're just thin-skinned, and want to here your Sup Forums-tier opinions parroted back to you instead of being challenged or made fun of in any way.

Also recommend the podcast. The James Inman episodes go a long way in showing off actual mental instability.

>le kill yourself
We are not even samefagging you stupid American.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, /utg/ samefag kike

You are just as bad as the SJW, think about that for a second.

Thank me later, brainlet.

i think this is hilarious.

every time a lefty's favorite pet virtue signaller gets called out by someone apolitical for being too political, you always see someone call them Sup Forums.

this is how you know louis leans left and brings his politics into comedy too often.. if not, you wouldnt make the assumption people on the right dont like his politics

also do yourself, commie scum

This. There is irony in that post but the leftist cuck is too retarded to notice it.

Mitch Hedberg

Enough of this "red pill" bullshit. It's YOUR attitude that matters, weakling.

Good fucking god, Diaz is the least funny cunt I can think of. All of his stories are straight up bullshit. Get off Rogans taint, and get some fucking taste.

That's okay though. He's still a comedic voice. And a voice of reason.

I'm gonna guess you quoted the wrong person since your post agrees with mine.

I'm neither a dem nor a repub, so I can listen to anyone, and if it's legit funny, I laugh. So tired of "It has to be what I believe or I won't listen" faggots, abusing the label "red pill" to be a bigger faggot.

Legit funny comic? Will Durst. But he makes fun of Trump, so he'll hurt your fee fees.

Try to suck your own cock pleb. That's comedy gold.

>Sup Forums can only name comics 15 to 25 years past their prime
kek

Nick Mullen
Starvros Halkias
Ian Fidance
Jake Flores
Mike Recine

Listen to Cumtown Podcast btw

Ive been listening to alot of Patrice on O and A.
All these fuckers were so funny and politically incorrect. What happened?

They got old.

N O R M
O
R
M

I havent seen any comics in the clubs who aren't headliners worth talking about in about 15 to 25 years. If you're so knowledgable, post some good up and coming comics.

Stand up is like metal/rock music now, it's all 50 year old men, and nothing new worth paying attention to in 30 years.

Joey Diaz is an incredibly underrated comedian. His podcast is consistently comedy gold.
He can talk about his life on every podcast and it never gets old.
youtu.be/sCfCX5kyGXE

I love 'The Incident in Austin' is hilarious purely due to Doug having to win back a hostile audience after letting Alex Jones warm up for him.

I can't take more than 5 minutes of that fat asshole.

Patrice O'Neal

True, but also keep in mind that you're not obligated to watch or support them either.

If talking Netflix check out Sebastian Maniscalco's specials. They're basically "LOL I'M A WOP WITH OLD WORLD VALUES" but there's nothing political. Pretty good way to blow two hours. Also enjoyed Todd Barry's Crowd Work Tour, not sure if it's still up.

Kevin brennans podcast is god tier