Action Comics #971 Storytime

Men of Steel Finale!

Daddy's home...

Prime time when?

Not today, user...

The very day you stop spamming this shit everywhere on Sup Forums. Imagine that

In a better world, user. In a better world...

This cover is fukken great.

I don't blame Superman for being so anti-luthor considering the last thing his luthor did was give up universal peace just to try to kill him

>No one is ever powerless

FUCK YEAH!

Is that Ted's dad?

yeah

Thanks for reading.
Support the official release!

IT'S PRIME TIME, user.

yep

Detective Comics: JLvSS:

>Daddy's home...
you should have waited till the end

how can a clark be so sinister

>obligatory you're waaay better than Superbro line
They're not very subtle.

Oh fug.

damn fake clark is trying to steal Lois

Weird, Segovia's art looks way different from his earlier issues.

>way better than superbro line
thats not what lex is saying. he is saying this superman jumps the gun and judges too quick

It's not saying he's better. Luthor fucking says that's one of Superdad's flaws compared to Superbro. Read the damn comic you fucking cry baby.

Is Lois gonna get PRIMED?

Thats some silver age type cover.

Isn't it great

Post your music reaction theme to this moment

n52 Lex is so based, such a well done antihero

I hope it's revealed he the actual lex jr, and the pre-fp lex is oz

Damn who knew in a way Luthor could actually would show some respect to Superbro.

Damn Prime trying to steal Lois.

How can he be Lex Luthor's son when Superdad clearly recognizes New 52 Lex as Pre New 52 Lex? I doubt Oz will be Lex.

I haven't been reading this series. When you are all saying Prime, do you mean Superboy Prime or Superbro?

They mean Superman Prime, there's a rumour he's returning alongside N52 Supes in March's "Reborn"

They mean both are one and the same

PRIME TIME

That's pretty weird. Bringing back him and Max at the same time, even though their villain transformations were so controversial back in the day.

Max undoing his JLI development, killing Ted, and derailing Wonder Woman for ages.

Superboy punching time, tearing limbs, and being edgy in general.

As though Rebirth is bringing back bad ideas along with the good ideas.

PRIME
R
I
M
E

>A vision of a possible future is not a proof.

Carol Danvers BTFO!
Bendis BTFO!
Marvel BTFO!

How will Marvel ever recover Sup Forums?

Fucking great issue. Superdad being so mistrusting of Lex (yet saving him anyway of course) despite Lex genuinely being good and Lex calling him out was great.

PRIME TIME LITTLE BOY

Other theories are Superman Red and Blue or Superbro is Earth-2's Kal-L.

Shut up, Prime. You suck.

I wonder how Prime tricked the memory probe

If you need to ask than you're retarded.

No they mean Superboy Prime yet there still seems to be some people who think Superbro is Prime even though everything points to it being a Superman Red/Blue situation.

Everything points to it being Superman Red and Blue.

You mean the mysterious Clark and Superbro are a Red and Blue situation?

>Jon confirmed for retard

>Chow Queen
Segovia showing his inner "Most Powerful Race in The World". Fuck now he's got me hungering for Chinese.

No, someone post the mars covers please.

I wish Superman was in Civil War II to kick the shit out of Carol

Yeah, comixology is doing a sale on the 90s Red/Blue saga, presumbly because this is the plot development that'll happen

Personally I think N52 Superman will come back as the "red" portion and wind up a supporting character in Superwoman or something (and eventually get with Lana, because the original silver age story sees both Supermen marry their childhood and adult loves)

No I mean between Suprdad and Superbroo since if you've been reading the other Superman book you will see that there's blue energy things going on with him his hand glowed blue when he touched Superbro's grave and all that and with Superbro with all the red energy stuff going on with him since when he died part of his energy went to Lana Lang and she got Superman Red powers. And if you look at the cover it heavily implies it's a Superman Red and Blue thing between them.

No, Superbro is Red, Superdad is Blue.

Oh ok, cool. So Clark can still be Prime. Perfect

Why Superman sell more than Action Comics? Are both great.

They're good, but Jurgens is often accused of having a dated style and his arcs tend to drag on a bit compared to the more frenetic pacing of the Tomasi/Gleeson Superman title, which has managed many more arcs in the small run so far

so-so cover

variant's not really any better

>a little kid getting excited about watching television

comics are so out of touch ffs

This is a very "classic Superman" page.

Is Superman gonna turn this one inside out?

wat

Thanks, OP.

Yeah, kind of leaves an impression on you.

Lois and john about to get primed

When will Jon be shirtless?

HOLY FUCK IT'S GERARD JONES!

Are you stupid? He's excited about the tv Being a huge flat screen.

Superman is pure fun, AC drags too much.

They're both good. Superman is a bit more sentimental, and Jurgens began with Doomsday which put me off Action Comics to begin because I felt like I didn't need another Jurgens' Doomsday story. But he handled it pretty well.

I was being serious, it's feels like forever and Jon still hasn't been shirtless yet.

Do I have to wait till Super Sons?

It's not Prime fools, it's Anti-Matter Clark Kent, Post-Crisis Ultraman.

Prime didn't have a childhood in anyway close to Superman but Ultraman did and he's all human unlike Prime.

is he the vegeta of dc?

Shouldn't you be in jail right now Mr. Jones?

>but Ultraman did and he's all human unlike Prime.

That would actually be pretty cool, but I dunno if it'll work as Anti-Matter Clark doesn't really need to exist anymore since the re-ignition of the Multiverse el la Final Crisis.

well yeah but aren't all these guys showing up supposed to remnants of PC?

I mean, there was no reason to bring back PC Doomsday but they did.

Plus, it being Anti-Matter Clark would explain why he's a dick, Prime was never intentionally a dick he was trying to correct things that didn't jive with his personal headcanon.

PRIMED

Thanks

>Prime was never intentionally a dick

How did you even write that with a straight face?

>I miss Metropolis
>Everyone here hates me
>My armor is heavy

Oh Jurgens throwing Superbro under the bus again.

So Primed is the new Blacked?

His motivations weren't to be a dick, his motivations were to right what he saw as wrong with the DC universe.

He is an impetuous child, he is not doing things just for shits and giggles.