Chimpout when?

Chimpout when?

always

>Tire king

I'm Tyred of seeing all these bizarre nigger names, why do they name their offspring like that?

Was he a salesman?

nice, the more chimpouts the better

Because niggers are a fucking meme race

>not naming your kids after where they were conceived

If Ron Howard can do it, why can't black people?

No, he wuz Kang.

So BLM is going to create a situation where law enforcement can't effectively police their black neighborhood allowing more blacks to kill each other?

neat

he was the king of automotive wheel sales

Its a weekly thing now.

I seriously don't know what their fucking end goal is here. A kid waved a fake gun at cops, and they shot him. This has been going on for decades, and it's even why they turned the NES zapper orange, and stopped making Megatron transform into a gun. People have had decades to tell their kids not to wave guns (even fake ones) around cops. Why in the fuck are they protesting this?

Who the fuck names their kid Tire King?

gibs

and this gun looked identical to a real gun. are the cops supposed to let people die first?

Because muh oppression

I'm seriously more convinced every time some shit like this happens that blacks are just looking for excuses to start shit, regardless of context or circumstances. The fucked up thing is that liberals in the media constantly patting them on the head just emboldens them.

Libcucks are literally killing black people by not calling out BLM on their bullshit and even promoting it

I love it

Tyre King sounds like the name of a Brit auto shop.

Niggers are the biggest subhumans of the whole humanity. They are turning every country they live in into a fucking 3rd African shithole.

When will the whites finally wake up and remember their glory days in the battle field? It needs to stop now.

AYO HOL UP

HOL UP

WEZ BE GETTING REVENGE FOR R FALLEN KANG

TYRE KANGZ WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

This is all I can think about.

Even better because he was black, and named Tyre.

Who the fuck would walk around in public with a BB gun in 2016? That's just asking to get police attention.

Even if they weren't illegal here I wouldn't do it, and I'm white and really want to kill this fucking magpie that keeps swooping me.

African Tyre Necklacing for Tyre, whitey gunna die 2nite!

You forgot about abbos.

fpbp

wtf is wrong with these fucking apes
didnt this niglet rob a store with that bb gun

My family owned a tiny castle like building with defense walls and things before the communists stole it from us during ww2.

WE WUZ KANGZ BUT DEN THE COMMUNISTS STOLED IT

this is great symbolism
Ezekiel 28
A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre
>The King of Tyre
this is satan. satan is about to be cast down and start the end times
>age of 13
Revelation 13
The beast is coming

Low IQ is wrong with these apes. They call themselves kangz where they were barely any African kingdoms.

Imagine if Italians called themselves emperors.

Fuck these cunts off, 1 black kid shot dead doesn't make up for the fact these people have slaughtered white people and raped them for the last 2 decades

Niggers have to go

Guess the cop was just a tyre kicker

because no one has any accountability anymore

they expect a larger entity to coddle them and solve their problems for them (the government)

At least the media screwed up and gave him a somewhat proper name. Fucking Tyre King...fuck me.