What do you think of Ethan Klein from h3h3productions? Is he redpilled?

What do you think of Ethan Klein from h3h3productions? Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGBY3fNrYGk
youtube.com/watch?v=bQnYY7_iF_o
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
youtube.com/watch?v=S34_19FASHc
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cxt1pReMs
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcmWhPcTk8
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, ethan (((klein)))

opposite

he's an untalented kike who needs to neck himself asap

and his transgender mossad agent "wife" too

saged

fucking kill yourself and get some taste you aussie fuck

His voice is the living embodiment of cuckoldry

He's a typical redditor, sometimes he's funny, most of the time its too much of the same joke.

self righteous jew cunt

He's a good Jew.

Faggot.

He was funny at first but then spawned that bullshit "call out" fad on JewTube where faggots go and bully others for nothing.

He's a god damn kike faggot. Heathen needs to burn at the stake.

there is only one popular red pilled youtuber

his wife is a beautiful jewess

flag

pic related is actually talented

Idubbbz will do a content cop h3h3 by the end of next year.

Basically this

Partially this

Tim and Eric to Faggot to Redpilled but quiet about it.

Never liked Bernie, never liked Hillary, never talked about Trump.

Has had the same wife since after college. Not afraid to make fun of himself for a joke.

He and his wife make fun of Feminism, constantly call out creeps on the Internet.

Hates Israel and the fact that he is a Jew.

Has a Milf Mother.

Is a Jew though so Sup Forumshates him. Watch him if you like him, don't if you don't.

He's smart enough to know what is popular and what will be popular. The SJW be offended by everything fad is ending so he's starting to push out videos where he makes fun of people being offended while it is still edgy to do so it'll seem more natural when everyone else starts to catch up.

He isn't redpilled. He just knows what will be the popular opinion soon.

this

This kike has numerous videos claiming how poor they are, that they need support, their dwelling is not up to their standards... Just baiting goy children into donating their allowance shekels so he can get even fatter and continue being a useless fuck.

He is absolute sellout and kike, his content nowadays is absolutely /trash/ and pure cringe normalfag tier, his older videos are fucking hilarious but I watched his video trashing Technorax and I was thinking to myself, where is the appeal? how the fuck is this actually funny?

>beautiful

pic related must be beautiful to you too.

Watch Sam Hyde for actually good youtube comedy

>and his transgender mossad agent "wife" too

I fucking lost

He started out ok but then went horribly, horribly wrong.

It popped up in my sub box and I watched about half of it.

I was cringing the entire time.

>good comedy

He pretty much ruined his image by pandering to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Exactly this face. Only i fail to see how this differentiates from any other

>his transgender mossad agent "wife" too

Last year he did a vid about walking around New York and there was a Bernie rally nearby and he alluded to the fact he supported him and would vote for him and go to another rally later on.

It was really subtle though

Blue pilled faggot

Pretty much.

Shitty filthyreddit tier initially, pretty much unwatchable. Then he hit a stride when he swooped down on the pranksters and stopped coughing. That entire era was pretty good.

But at some point, his content devolved to repetitive self-referential memes. He even started coughing again and doing stupid shit in public. I think he's in some sort of an awkward stage where he doesn't really understand why people still watch him but has to make a buck because youtube is the living now. He overplays this le fat fupa man :^) persona and you can tell he doesn't find it funny himself.

He's a fucking hypocrite faggot jew.

>I TROEL PPL BUT NOT AS BAD YUH

Literally Who?

>leafnigger
opinion discarded

this is true. i've always liked pewdiepie as a person but hated his content (video game playthrough shit) but the past year he really became sorta self aware and red pilled enough to were i can actually watch his stuff sometimes

Stop posting pew or person paid to shill for pew, nobody on Sup Forums cares about your stuff.

Poor Sup Forums has become like a fucking billboard for youtube personalities.

Used to be hilarious. Gets a laugh out of me every once in a while still.

He started to go down hill after he called out Leafy for making fun of a retard or something. Everyone had already been calling out Leafy for that for like a week then Ethan makes a video about it trying to be Mr. good guy.. Like that dude said earlier, he sounded like a redditor trying to cash in on the circle jerk.

(((((COUGH))))) (((((COUGH)))))
ARE YOU LAUGHING YET ! ! XdXDxDXdXdXdXdX
sponsored by: Masterminds the Movie

Fucking. Leafs.

>Jew
>redpill

I kept hearing about these two so I went to check them out. I chose the video where they went to IKEA because I like IKEA. I was not impressed. Firstly, they are not funny at all. Second, the guy is an obvious cuck. Third, they dissed the meatballs. Fucking kikes.

This

I think the worst part about that was how eager he was to crawl up that kid's bunghole right up until that point.

Kid leaked all their convos where Klein the Swine crawls up his intestine. Truly smarmy stuff, I puked a little. Then he tries to weasel out of it by citing "lul it's private, it doesn't count".

Nobody liked leafy, nobody expected of Ethan to come out and explain how nobody likes leafy and how water is wet, but he just had to do it. And what do you know, after all is said is done, Ethan comes off as the slimiest, most hypocritical of the bunch and even greasier than a guy who makes a living e-lynching prepubescent children. All he had to do is keep his mouth shut.

He's doing it again now with the "no chin" meem. He's too much of a faggot and has to wait until someone else starts shit up to jump on the bandwagon.

How does he hate Israel or the fact hes a Jew. He used to live in Israel and has a Jewish wife.

>Haw haw vape nation yall
The dude is fucking salty at youtubers more successful than him, and I'm not even talking about leafy, he's actually salty about how many views other youtubers are getting on their videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGBY3fNrYGk

His whole video is just him being mad at how A. the youtuber is spending his money B. people liking the content C. people viewing his content.

Is he really doing it again? I've just watched a video from that balding psychopath and indeed Ethan was in it, but I didn't see anything beyond that.

This is advertisement. Report and move on.

hes funny as hell. His wife has stark features but is actually pretty attractive. Would bang but im not a degenerate.

I'd fuck it.
I'm not joking.

Watch the video where he goes back to Israel. Every time he brings up being a Jew, it's always in reference to being poor or 9/11.

I like mde. I see these guys as 100% derivative and safe. The "mild sauce" to sammy boys hot.

Tim is a trump supporter, check out his twitter

Total kike. Also made a video where he endorsed Sanders. Stole his style from MDE.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQnYY7_iF_o
>4:22 endorses Sanders
Rest of the video is him whining about le 1%
In the intro he also makes a little cute pro-Israeli statement, whining about terrorist strikes in Tel Aviv

Berry my dick so far up her butt whoever pulls me out would be crowned king arthur

Sam fucking hate Ethan lol. Sam threatened to take down one of Ethan's videos where he blatantly ripped off Sam's vid. So Ethan was forced to put 'tribute to Sam Hyde' in the description youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w lel

>Look at all my clothing!
>Look at all my beanies!
>Omg look at this guy so craaaaazy!

Just more shit to turn youthful brains into cheese. Ethan has nothing, he is an effortless shitpost in video form.

I really liked the videos from Ethan and Hila. I thought they were more genuine and that they were cute as a couple. The h3h3 videos were never that funny to me. Personally, I think he's not really sure what works and what doesn't. He randomly strikes comedy gold, but isn't sure how he did it. So he produces a lot of bad content in the process trying to figure it out.

At the end of the day, I'd rather just watch Ethan and Hila being cute and silly together.

> i love pewds x3 rawr im so randum

leave.

I watched these two videos with a friend while we were stoned and thought he was hilarious, but it seems like every subsequent video isn't nearly as funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=S34_19FASHc

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cxt1pReMs

I get a more Matt and Trey vibe than redpill or bluepill... purplepilled?

this tbqhwyf
ethan is bluepilled

>shaming the beautiful hila

Fucking
E
A
L

annoying autistic retarded faggot

> durr hurr liberal kike opinion
> hurr durr 2 minutes of choking sounds and spasms
> lurr durr gibe sub and like plox

>transgendered mossad agent wife

There is a video where he talks about transgenders in bathrooms and says he supports it and is "completely liberal, all the good stuff", and he's serious.

i think his wife is very cute

but his channel is pretty bad most of the time

This is actually a modern phenomena surrounding the Jew, you see more and more of them becoming comedians or entertainers instead of bankers or lawyers.

people are allowed to be dumb, he is not legislating laws.

He rarely makes me laugh. But this whole video felt so good to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcmWhPcTk8

>lmao im latino guys so I can say whatever I want xD
>oh hey, now im gonna sing

Because they control the media they can be anthing they want in the media. No one is going to hold them up to anything thanks to their unending nepotism.

KILL EVERY JEW

At least he isn't Onision.

I'd like to see him react to Gordo. Jahans would eat him alive. That Jew couldn't listen to 90 minutes straight of incoherent, low test lefty nonsense, he wouldn't make it. Nobody but initiates into esoteric Jahanism can tolerate it, someone observing a full Jahans video unprepared would probably go insane.

idubbztv?

Kikes look like filthy aliens.

Fucking hilarious.

who is the balding psychopath?

ethan is a lowkey trump supporter

wasn't aware he was balding or a psychopath

>mfw I went to high school with Techrax and still see him when I'm in town every now and then
He's a nice guy

>mfw i forgot my face

last video he let his hair grow again, idk i think it was a phase where he kept it short to entirely shaved and the psychopath is probably because he has no shame in calling other people shit, his last video just mock every other one, and strangely enough, he doesnt care, i think he is just bitter or numb to what will people say to him

he is loved by millennials because he has a slightly more edgy normie humor style

basically a pewdiepie for the people who need to feel that they are better than pewdiepie without realizing that whole concept of worshipping youtube ecelebs is the root problem

He loves he sheckles like a good goy

As many others have been known to do

I don't know if he hates being a Jew, but he definitely hated living in Israel and only did it because of his wife and her family.

well at least hes bashing SJWs

his wife is probably the prettiest jew I've seen, not counting tayswift

his mom looks like jill stein

also he needs to lose weight hes a fat fuck

I want to creampie Hila

He's pretty redpilled, but he hasn't swallowed the fact Trump is best for USA. Hopefully he gets there before November to redpill his audience.
What's the chance of a Euro to come across video of Hillary fainting outside Sup Forums?

Made a career out of a Tim Heidecker impression.

Rose to prominence by way of victimizing himself thru various non scandals.

Puts other people down for clicks, so his audience gets to feel superior.

Seems like a nice guy though.

He's jewish you fuckwit.

He based his entire schtick on these two videos, coughing included. Sam did a couple of reaction videos then moved onto other stuff but ethan had to run it into the ground like the unimaginative kike he is.

Ethan isn't entirely original, but that particular video was always meant to be an homage/tribute to Sam.

Ethan was ok when he was simply ripping off Sam Hyde.
He used to be pretty much this

These were the videos that Ethan was copying, and it was funny.
h3h3 stopped being funny when he started moderating himself. He stopped insulting the people he was talking about. He stopped being ''edgy'' (i.e politically incorrect). Instead he found that his viewers really liked memes, so he would start focusing on creating memes.
He would see that people really liked the hats, so he starts forcing the hats in every video. He noticed that a lot of people liked the vaping stuff, so he started doing more vaping in his videos.

Now his content is just flat out awful
>lol look at me trying on 100 hats XD
>lol I am just vaping and showing off my fat
Where's the joke?

THIS

a pair of jews who make reddit humor videos. no joke they literally started on reddit. utter trash

>What's the chance of a Euro to come across video of Hillary fainting outside Sup Forums?
High, our media cover that shit.