There is nothing wrong with porgs, you autists

There is nothing wrong with porgs, you autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, thanks for sharing

>supporting white supremacism

Porgs seem like they're gonna be everything wrong that I thought BB-8 was gonna be.
It's really a shame TFA lifted my rock bottom hopes a bit just to have TLJ end up being everything I was afraid of Nu-Star Wars being.

literally BB-8: the bird kitten

there is nothing wrong with BB-8, you autist.

>supremacism

I cannot get over how ugly this bitch manages to be.

PORG!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

>mfw girl's sexy slut Porg cosplays

its a cross beween an owl and a baby seal you idiot

sheeeeeeeeiiiit

The symbolism of the tiny native furries standing up to the empire was at least effective.

What can the Porg actually do for the movie other than be a fucking 4th mascot character?

You deserve your pain user.

#EinVolkEinPorg

Oh are we pretending Sup Forums didn't find TFA surprisingly not totally shit when it first came out now?

>we
>pretending
Sup Forums was shitting on it opening night newfag.

Anyone have the .gif of Rich Evens masturbating with the Porg?

I want some Quiznos

they were shills you fucking nigger!
had to wait a couple of months for real discussion when their checks dried up.

Some people hated it some people liked it. There really isn't much of a consensus.

BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY!BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY!BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY!BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY! BUY THE FUCKING MERCH GOY!

I really really fucking hate these things. It's such an insipid marketing gimmick. This is base emotional manipulation with zero tact or creativity. But what the fuck am I looking for from fan fiction.

...or gas! NATÜRLICH

>not Porg Adventure
Missed opportunity right there.