Are there any kinos (movies) in which the snobby girl gets her cumuppings and the nerd character wins?

Are there any kinos (movies) in which the snobby girl gets her cumuppings and the nerd character wins?

IMAGINE BEING ALEXA...

She died or has a disease.

She contracted chaditis

Hownu.ru

>cumuppings

it's cummuppints you retard

Do we know what happened to this kid?

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it

She had cancer but survived. This is true though

Are any of you actually better than this though? Or just more afraid?

ha ha ha ha ha ha serves her right.. whore!! take that beautiful women!

Anons have claimed he became a good looking normie and posted pictures. It didn't really look too much like him though so I'm sure it was bullshit.

Yes, most have a shred of self awareness and shame and would not embarrass themselves in front of the world like this fedora retard did

I actually did something similar to this but I was dating the girl.

>she's the one in the wrong for not giving this cringe master pitty attention and not him for being a cringe master

male logic

How long after that did she wait to break up with you?

>cumuppings

Well it was 5th grade and we already did the Cuban Pete duet but me joining drill team embarrassed her too much. A week or so I guess I don't know

Please be bait.

I thought it was super-cute desu

rotfl I forgot about this lmao

Her bf is the one on the left

>snobby girl
I bet all chicks are snobby, eh /r9k/uck?

Don't blame her, closer to her personality type. Garrett will eventually find a qt nerd girl though.

Keep being wrong, faggot, and you'll get your comeuppance.

she's so fucking good looking

Why couldn't he choose at least an average looking girl? Why did he have to go to the literally top tier genetics? the 10%?

don't be a pre-madonna about it dude.

He swallowed a ton of cyanide.

Angus (1995). The chick isn't really a cunt but it's a movie where the fat isolated kid in the school finally "wins" in the end that doesn't involve shooting up his classmates. It's charming, check it out.

me taking the picture

If the other girls thought it was sexy and sort of sweet she would have dated him.

can someone post the pasta

Can't Buy Me Love
Pretty In PInk (Ducky won - he deserved better than that cunt)
Can't Hardly Wait
16 Candles
Career Opportunities
Some Kind Of Wonderful
The Rachel Papers
Revenge of The Nerds
Wierd Science

DELET THIS

This kid became a Chad... we can all make it eventually...

you know he's not really looking for recommendations right?

No, he didn't, you fag. He's extremely low tier normie at best. He's literally friendzoned by fat chicks.

>top tier genetics
>has cancer

and beats it

that's pretty good genetics

he knows. get on his level

FUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY DID YOUR REMIND ME MY LIFE IS SHIT!!!! WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!!!! WHY DO GOOD BETA LOSER LIKE MYSELF LOOSEE BU EVIL CHADS WIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The dude in the middle looks like he was squished by something

Oh, for fuck's sake, could you be more of a fucking beta? She peaked in her teens, her kind of looks don't last. The ones to look for are the ones that blossom later - they tend to stay pretty the rest of their lives. The "hottest" and prettiest girls in my high school? They're all fat and ugly now (I'm old). That dorky brunette from german class? IS FUCKING GORGEOUS AT 50.

He went for higher than his ability to draw in a woman because of his ego - most fedorafags are spoiled little manchilds who's mother have filled their heads with how special they are, and SO handsome. He literally picked a meme girl - all hair, teeth and makeup, and not someone who he might actually get along with. Like another nerd.

A guy once said, in a talk about dating and dysfunction, imagine your perfect date: go nuts, pick every detail you can. Now, look at this person, and ask - why on earth would this person be attracted to me? If you can't answer that, your expectations need massive readjustment. Guys like fedorafags often chase unicorns, not women who might actually like them. Alexa is a cheerleader, she wants a boyfriend she can brag about and show off, not a gnarly looking fedorafag who will embarass her in public. If you are offended by that, or are upset, then you need to pull your head out of your ass and learn how the fucking world works. People are shallow, always will be. Get over it, and figure out who you match with.

He actually became chad

Fucking loved this movie growing up. The Beek is in it and plays the Chad, it's pretty based. I used to lol so hard when the Shermanator yells "HOLY SHIT" when Angus is elected prom king.

>Are there any kinos (movies)

Yes he is, faggot

Haha my nigga. It really is an underrated classic eh? And yeah I love that moment too with Sherminator. Good shit.

No he didn't.

wait what

>why on earth would this person be attracted to me?
Because I'm redpilled and knowledgable about a lot of interesting shit DUH

imagine typing this kek

left one doesnt look chad at all
problem with this is that its not desirable for the chad
chad wants good genes for potential kids, the girl is a midget compared to him
the real women the chad want are the model tier offspring of chad + attractive woman, the looks of the woman and the body of a chad

the whole
>looks up
thing is played up, but just in service to the woman who is attention whoring in the pic, the whole reason shes making that expression is for the photograph, not the man. its for everyone in the world to see she has the man, and you don't.

nothing in that picture is genuine, also the relationship probably isn't a good one if the woman needs to do such things to show how great everything is, the good relationships and good lives arent the ones where they are posting pictures of their restaurant plate and themselves with X or doing Y , they dont need to prove it

who cares about kids?

>left one doesnt look chad at all

you serious?