The reason why Europe is having so much trouble with the migrants is because they get alienaited from the society and...

The reason why Europe is having so much trouble with the migrants is because they get alienaited from the society and dont get integrated.

Places like malmö are dangerous because the government has lumped the migrants in the same location

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=X8igncJJcUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better shove the "migrants" into Concentration camps, I heard Auschwitz has many beds free and the ovens still work after we lube them up with jews

No, you're wrong, you need to read this pdf book that explains it:

This. Those people need to be assimilated to the point, where they name their kids Manfred and Helmut. You need to cut of their roots entirely. A multi-ethnic society can work, a multi-cultural one can not.

This. Theodore Roosevelt is proven right again. Fuck I hate modern "progressive" dipshits. They're just repeating the same fucking failures of history.

Good luck integrating people who don't know the local language.

Give them 5 years to learn it, and deport anyone who can't speak it after that time.

No. It's easier if we adopt their culture.

I'm seriously thinking about converting to islam. It's a really red pilled religion.

Sweden... Never change

Painu nyt vaikka vittuun rölläämästä neekeri :---D

They're mosty ~80 IQ individuals often past the age when learning a language comes easy. They'll never be fluent in a new language and thus there's no chance for integration. And if there's a lot of them than you'll have a hard time deporting them since their countries may decline taking them back.

Ok so a quick fix to this is to keep these economic leeches in their own countries. Do you have a better solution than that?

Oh wait
>One post by this ID

They don't want to integrate !!! They wan't to create their mini nations inside our nations and live off welfare there. Last time cars were burning in Uppsala,Sweden multiculturalist traitors from government told riot police ready to do their job, that instead of doing their job they have to negotiate. Situation was defused with negotiation, alright. Muslim gangs had one condition to stop rioting; police is no longer allowed into enter THEIR neighborhood. And that is how Sweden lost control of it's territory in yet another muslim ghetto/mini talibanistan. Is it 56 of those areas in Sweden already? Our finnish traitors are creating the first one in Vantaa,.

No, it's the minorities who refuse to integrate. We had many attempts to encourage gyppos here to go to school and find a job, but most quit after 4rth grade and start stealing.
It's their fault for being niggers, and they should be deported to countries where other niggers live, like Nigeria, India or Poland.

>They wan't to create their mini nations inside our nations and live off welfare there. Last time cars were burning in Uppsala,Sweden

Once again, you need to read these two documents:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

that explain who is behind the immigration crisi in North America, Sweden and in every European country and then come back to Sup Forums once you have read it and know something. These two documents were basic beginner level Sup Forums knowledge on this board 3 or 4 years ago, but it seems that most of the old posters that used to post here have left and the new people have no clue what is going on.

Shit, we still have a hungarian diaspora who doesn't speak the state language or English. No offense to hungarians who stay at home.

When will people realize that integration is impossible. It took serbs and bosniaks fucking 20 years and we lived in the same country. There were parts of Ljubljana that were ghettos because of bosnian and serb population. It's now finnaly getting better after 20 years of people WHO LIVED IN THE SAME COUNTRY. This will never happen with "Syria" mudslimes.

That's one of the most easily identifiable problems with immigration. They bring so many in and put them in one place so there is no need to assimilate.

>or Poland
No thanks I'd rather not be disrespectful to other ethnic Europeans you inbred kike.

t. Russian

No, it's because there are too many of them. I mean, when an immigrant becomes a citizen, they're free to move wherever they want, which usually means the biggest cities where there are other shitskins.
When they can cluster up like this, they don't integrate, because they have their own society.
The only way to integrate people is to only allow a small trickle of immigrants to move to your country, so they're surrounded by whites and they're forced to adopt the local culture. Obviously, at this point that can't happen, so it's literally impossible to integrate these degenerates. The only solution is expulsion or genocide.

It's the same problem we have with niggers in the US.

>1) none of the normal, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens want to live near them.
>2) when the government forces them into white neighborhoods, the whites simply up and leave as their property value declines anyway
>3) these people don't want to work, they don't want to interact with the native population, they don't want to be involved with the community or integrate in any way. they want to live among themselves, being paid by the government to enjoy a higher standard of living than they could ever achieve on their own

Whitey gotta pay for everyone else's gibs so the brown people can have good lives.

För helvete

No. You're wrong. We must have secure borders. My family on my dad's side were refugees from France in the 1700s. England gave peace.
Protestants were persecuted in that time.

I heard there were no ovens at Auschwitz.

Poland speaking. Literally the most hated country in Europe. The 80IQ individuals would greatly benefit Poland's average 70IQ.

Why would they integrate when there's nothing to integrate to? Western culture is cuckoldism and says everybody is welcome and there's no norwegianess (t. Norway's king).

Like they should.

Wise words from Finland. Muslims will not integrate into any local culture. English culture is thousands of years old.
My ancestors gave a language, and common law to many countries. Also inventions. A tiny group of cold islands?

Are you really dumb enough to believe this?

Of course you wouldn't get it. German integration policies suck. There are no working ones. It's just inviting foreigners in the country and give them no opportunity nor pressure to integrate.
This shit didn't work in the 60s and it won't now.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8igncJJcUI

DIGITS CONFIRM

Also I myself can confirm that we can not forget who the real (((enemy))) is. Islam may oppose the west at face value but (((they))) work from within.

Most Spätaussiedler or Donauschwaben did this and now they hardly speak Russian or Romanian anymore and their names are Marc or Andreas.
Our Turks and Arabs on the other hand are still Abu-Hajar Mehmet in the third generation. There is a law im Turkey, that if you want Turkish citizenship, you need a Turkish first name. We need s law like that in Germany.

Did I hurt your feelings, shitskin?

>Sweden

Every time

Don;t worry OP, the UN and EU have many directives to try and disperse niggers and assorted shitskins into small towns and villiages for maximum enrichment and integration.

Soon nowhere will be fully European.

How enlightened!

Obvious fucking bait

>lumped
Is that why they always seem to stick together? In a class with 20 whites and 3 foreigners, the three immigrants are always sticking together, barely talking to anyone else. They're not even from the same country, and they stick together. They barely have any interest in me. So I doubt they're lumped together, they just don't like the natives, or at least prefer their own. This has happened every time there's a big group of whites and a smaller group of immigrants.

It's true that it isn't the government putting them together. Leftists will defend that they should be allowed to live wherever they wish by our generosity. There are articles like this from every country.

The reason why Europe has so much trouble with migrants is because they're muslim, and islam is incompatible with european values.

The reason why Europe has so much trouble with migrants is because welfare state doesn't give you any incentive to integrate into society.

The reason why Europe has so much trouble with migrants is because leftist governments have fundamentally broken judiciary systems and gaping assholes instead of national borders.

These people can't be integrated. They don't want to be integrated and nobody wants to be integrated with them.

They will never give up their religion/culture. And never let native men date their women.

>Sup Forums falling for obvious b8
>every time

You retards really think a cuck like that would be on Sup Forums?

That's because the wealthy elite don't want them near them and because they're fucking not Swedish, AND they'r not westerners AND they'r fucking cousin fucking retarded savages. So they can't assimilate.

Everywhere, EVERYWHERE, has trouble with migrants that come from wildly different cultures.

Then you have to factor is Islam. Countries like Lebanon can barely function because they have Muslims living among them. And they've been living together for thousands of years. Once you introduce an ideology that poisonous into a society, you're fucked. It's like asking a Nazi German in 1939 why he and his Zionist neighbor aren't getting along.

They are invaders not refugees.

They are in Europe to rape and pillage.

Kek, tell that to the literal billions of people in poverty and atrocious conditions that do not commit crimes.

Crime is a choice, not a consequence, and we judged based on choices.

When they started the great Multi-Cultural flood here, we were assured;

>Different races, same culture

We were told that although they spoke a different language and had different physical features, that after a while they would be culturally indistinguishable from Australians.

Then we were told they would be both Australian AND their original culture. They would be as Australian as everyone else, but they could also run take away shops and speak another language at home and it would be great.

Then we were told that our nation didn't have a culture, and that these new arrivals will be a separate (but equal) culture living side by side with other separate (but equal) cultures.

Now we're being told our culture (that doesn't exist) is venomous and needs to be removed to make way for new, vibrant, replacement cultures.

Immigrants always want to turn their new host country into a version of their home country. That's why they all move to the same places (sure the gov puts them there, too) because they know they can be among each other, can talk in their own language, practice their culture and so on. They create their own ghettos. This is not a failed attempt on the host countries part at integrating them, it's natural ghettoization and segregation.

So the solution is for the government to throw out the swedes from every other house and give it to the migrants? Every street then has a 50 / 50 share of swedes and non-swedes. But then how do we integrate the somalis with the syrians, or the turkish with the kurds? They are only united by their hatred towards ethnic swedes. Or maybe they transforms into peaceful individuals the instant they get a house next to a swede? No, they need to be exterminated or simply removed.

This is why some nations are hotspots for some immigrants, just look at the Turks in Germany, Syrians in Sweden
When will Germany have an Islamic majority?
2020?
2025?
2030?

Is it possible to seek asylum in Scandinavian countries, telling that I'm gay? I do not want to blow up for Allah and raping women.

Simple you make the jews infiltrate your government. and then make them make your foreign policy completely open to migrants.
oh shit that already happen

i agree

free cupons to get swedish people for every muslim 4luf

No you are bot able to get it, the genetic diffrences are to big. Even the guest workers were never really intergated. Often people from South italia or greece are not fully able to integrate, how should the low iq hordes from syria or africa.

unfuckingbelievable. Give them your wife, that'll show how committed you are to their integration.
You obviously have no experience with these savages.

They are genetic Germans, french and British People can also integrate because they are of similar genetic stock, what is now comeing isn't.

This.

Fucking jews, kill them all before they kill you simply for being white in your home country.

Do you look like a sandnigger?

Out of all Ukrainians that asked for asylum in Germany only 350 were accepted.
Germany doesn't accept white christian refugees.