Meme about hillary all day when she collapsed

>meme about hillary all day when she collapsed
>start feeling sick that night
>get a fever and cough the next day
>actually fucking collapse while waiting for the bus on the way home from work
>i have fucking pneumonia

This isn't fucking funny guys..why has the meme magic turned against me? Have I displeased Kek somehow? How do I stop this?

I... I don't want to die, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11131259/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rly makes u think

>Trips
Wew lad. Kek is a god of chaos you know. Nice memein with ya! Praise Kek

Moloch couldn't defeat Kek head on (apply directly to the forehead), so now he's taking out Kek's worshipers one by one.

magic requires sacrifice

sometimes youre chosen and you get memed into passing out at the bus stop

it happens

at least you can take solace that you arent responsible for the deaths of others, havent lied under oath, haven't used your position in government to funnel money into your bank accounts by selling out your country and aren't running for president.

this

trips will it

thank you for your sacrifice OP

Then go to the doctor and get some medicine you silly estonian

I came down with a really bad cold that day, actually. Still coughing nonstop, haven't went to the doctor yet.

I'm sorry for my transgressions, Kek, please have mercy on your disciple if it is your will

Sometimes I when I praise kek I feel a dark presence imbittered by the action. Perhaps Moloch or some other entity is at fault?

Thank you for your sacrifice.

PRAISE KEK
maybe you just got sick user

>444

I saw this thread and went in the kitchen and there was a hyper frog jumping around my counters. I got near it and it blasted piss out of its rear end. What did Kek mean by this?

i feel Kek's presence

Moloch is getting stronger.

Kek help us.

As an official with the "Kektican board of official happenings" I demand to be put in the screen cap

Why are you blogging about your shitty life on Sup Forums? Get a fucking grip.

this is the work of moloch

same happened to me except i was memeing about her cough. that night i spat up two very familiar green lumps...

we need to find out how to defend ourselves from the dark arts

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Väga basic /fringe/ värk. You sigil'd urself senpai.

Your first (You) of many

Have we started the fire?

I've noticed something. This thread started with trips (WITNESSED), but it has had no dubs since then. Disturbingly low for a Kek thread. The trips were a warning.

Moloch is in this thread.

E V A C U A T E

Kek giveth, Kek taketh away

Triples confirm kek hates you.

Don't worry senpai, according to Hilary's doctor pneumonia only lasts 6 days.

wtf i hate kek now

Meme magic can be dangerous.

But my brother, it was for a good cause.

It is the will of Kek. ORDER FROM CHAOS

I'm sure you will be rewarded with many GBP so you can get your mum to go buy you some chicken tendies.

PRAISE KEK!

he'll be fine

Chaos works in one of two ways.

Look like you got the other way.

Just do what you're asked to do in the situation, and you'll be fine. Let your employer know the situation, take time off of work, rest up and try to get better, and either come back to work in a few days when you're feeling better or let them know that the situation is more serious.

Some people will freak out no matter what information they're given, but most people will understand and appreciate when information is given to them, and will generally be positive and encouraging during your recover if you have earned it. If you fill in the information for them, they will be ready to understand and will be more appreciative if you need to spend that day in the hospital instead of trying to put up a show in front of a customer and need to get whisked to the hospital anyways.

Some presidential candidates may try to put on a tough face, but it is usually for the worse instead of for the better (that video of being dragged into that car wouldn't have even happened if she was upfront and tweeted from the hospital instead)

Take this

This happened to me too with the Shart in Mart memes

I absolutely BTFO an American about shitting in a wallmart and then the next day I had explosive diarrhoea and had to constantly use the toilet and I also went to fart but I sharted and had to change clothes

Meme Magic is too real..

You can only be cured by shilling for Hillary to atone for your sins.

Moloch only gets as much power as God gives him.

Do you guys not realize yet?

You aren't memeing ancient gods of old.

You are memeing the beats spoken of in The Bible.

KEK, the beast of the sea.

Moloch, the beast of the land.

May the Lord have mercy on us all.

> went to fart but I sharted and had to change clothes
>I sharted and had to change clothes

>that Bohemian Garden documentary

Wow.

Alex has been doing this for a long time.

is that footage legitimate?

no wonder he's so damn woke.

>1 dubs out of 38 replies
So this is how Moloch shows himself?

fpbp

This isn't moloch, this is just normal synchroncity shit.

That's because you've betrayed Christ and started worshiping false idols.

It's not too late to repent.

Shut up, Moloch. Your false dubs are easily identified.

i can tell you right now you are a lying sack of shit , you dont get pneumonia over night, nor collapse

i had it , i would know

I'm not
Why are christcucks always shitting everything up? That was a rhethorical question btw, it's because they channel loosh at a jewish godform who claims to be the creator.

KEK SHALL PREVAIL

repent

CHECKED

PRAISE HIM

>If I bother people about my religion long enough, it will convince them to follow it
Christfags are all autistic, huh

Get in here OP

LIAR! I can see through your lies Moloch. The Lord shall smite thee.

Tbh by being so mad at him you, too, are making him stronger.

Daily reminder : Praise Kek , Moloch a shit.

This is common when performing chaos magic. One must always remember that they are tapping a force that does not know restriction or control. Welcome the the big leagues boys.HAIL KEK! APPELIZAGE!

>t.magician of 10 years experience

Have you been brushing your teeth, estonia?

That's probably the issue. You need to brush more.

Maybe you should run for president

>inb4 Mart Helme kekposts on Sup Forums

I don't see a list of people OP has killed, he's not qualified (:

Moloch doesn't gain power. You are a heathen.

we are speaking of Estonians over here, during the flu season. SOP for dealing with illness during that time is to take a lot of teraflu during the period and just keep on working. My fist time having pneumonia was about the same way. Got sick, lots of teraflu then one day coming from work was so exhausted that i fell into snow - only after that i started thinking that maybe i need to see a doctor.

Karma maybe

Fucking retarded christfags
Daily reminder Sup Forums isnt even close to being majority christian
strawpoll.me/11131259/r

dubs=death

May the op get through with this illness
And i bestow this thread dubs,
Shadilay!

Every entity gains power by feeding it loosh.

reee c:

>flag
there's your problem

Same fucking thing happened to me, I got a bad cough that wont give in on 9/11. Oh Kek, greatest of calamities, why have thy forsaken us?

Kek is a god of chaos.
You suffer as sacrifice so others may not.

>sharting
>changing clothes

That's not the american way user...

There will be dubs. Hillary will win in November.

That isn't how things work, Moloch.

Remember brothers, dubs are the word of Kek himself, if you want dubs then speak the word of Kek,
Shadilay

Kek's nature is so complex as to be unpredictable. It would seem he required a sacrifice for your magic to work. Or your pepes and memes were not dank enough and your spell backfired. Try rarer Pepes.

Same thing happened to me.

You have to be careful with meme magic, if you are not pure of heart, it will rebound

Christian would be the biggest group on that if not for splitting it up into 10 categories. Fuck your strawpoll.

Praise Kek
Banish Moloch to the underworld with his followers
Shadiley my brothers

Stop internalizing shit. You're acting like a chaos magician, OP.

Respect the fucking meme. Praise KEK!

You're a weakling, shameful display fellow countryman.

How does that make sense in your twisted mind?